Pages:
Author

Topic: How can we make more money? - page 37. (Read 85448 times)

Activity: 952
Merit: 503
September 12, 2017, 02:52:47 AM
you need to have skill and products so that can get moeny and increase it
Exactly! Having sill is the foremost thing for anyone to make out more money. I think it is not a very big deal to make out more money, it all depends on what you are good at.

You just need to make the best use of your abilities at the right place and at the right time. You need to work a little hard and things will be in your favor.
Activity: 756
Merit: 294
September 10, 2017, 03:42:52 AM
How can we make more money? Is it that a necessary question i think you should pm only this kind of question im not angry or something but someone might report this you should be carefull but my advice is work hard you can make more money just by working hard right?
Working hard not enough for make more money, because it depends your salary from the job you are working. If this job cannot gives you good income like other jobs, it will makes you feel boring after long time work.

Could not agree more. I also have the same experienced where I work to only one client and I work more than 12 hours a day but only paid very little - at first, I was motivated until the fire just runs out. I am now working with several clients along with bitcoin accumulation and I am never happier than today.
Activity: 714
Merit: 261
September 10, 2017, 03:27:34 AM

The idea behind the success is very simple, you have to be very very stable about the investment. This is what bitcoin investment or any trade we do asks for. Because what I have learnt since the start of my bitcoin investment is we have to give lots of time to it and keep patience for it to give us our profits, fruits whatever you call it. :-)

This is now getting very general thing to know, when bitcoin was in early stages it was very less in value and now it has gone skyrocket in short period of time. If I would have been stable and patient about my bitcoin investment at that time then I could have written my name in millionaire list. So that's the experience, invest your time and efforts that's all needed to succeed in the crypto world.
Activity: 625
Merit: 501
September 10, 2017, 01:50:05 AM
How can we make more money? Is it that a necessary question i think you should pm only this kind of question im not angry or something but someone might report this you should be carefull but my advice is work hard you can make more money just by working hard right?
Working hard not enough for make more money, because it depends your salary from the job you are working. If this job cannot gives you good income like other jobs, it will makes you feel boring after long time work.
Activity: 158
Merit: 100
September 10, 2017, 01:38:04 AM
Activity: 136
Merit: 11
September 10, 2017, 12:57:41 AM
the only way is to work and work to make money, if you want to get extra money you should open a business or invest
Activity: 269
Merit: 101
September 10, 2017, 12:39:25 AM
Earning more money is good thing.  But I can say stability in earning money is very important.  No one is going to gift u free money.  One has to take efforts for that.  Bitcoin is the best option for earning i have ever experienced.  Initially through job I was getting less money.  Then I heard about bitcoin and i Started work on the same.  Till day I am earning maximum  money from bitcoin.  But yes for that I am giving special time for that.  Market study and new learning plays important role.  One has to be in touch with market situation.  So that you can get more ideas about when to buy it and when to sale it.  It will be more beneficial. Buying bitcoin when its price is less and selling it at higher price gives you more money. 
Activity: 574
September 09, 2017, 07:51:58 PM
It helps to be updated to current trends. Your business should be able to adapt to the changing demands and trends in your area in line with your business. During trades always achieve mutual benefits it is important for a business to build trust than to have one time profit.
Activity: 212
September 09, 2017, 07:19:25 PM
by the way we learn from the experience of others and we develop with the knowledge we have, so that will produce the best, we follow the process is this is the best way for success in the future of course with bitcoin
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
September 09, 2017, 07:05:32 PM
You can trade off-line! The actual trade functions out in the actual planet rather than virtual globe. What I suggest with this is, you can meet up with person to individual and determine value of your personal coins which is rewarding to equally of you. There is not going to be any charge for this as you can send out them nearly totally free wallet to wallet. Building a great community like this you can obtain far more folks and get bitcoin at less costly charges! When you acquire some thing at more affordable rates like bitcoin you can constantly offer them later on on at greater costs. I am in India currently and making the most of the royalty of being great trader. I also introduce two people's who want to buy/market their bitcoins and I take quite tiny fee from each of them to make enormous bitcoins little bit by little bit. I love performing this with my friends also. I am earning a lot more funds like this way and you can attempt this to. :-)
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025
September 09, 2017, 02:47:11 PM
You can maximize potential is in you. Don't let every second of your life be wasted, though profits are not always about money. Trading is the best way to make more money (for me). Because in it a risk that must be own responsibility, in contrast being an employee whose lifetime has been bought by the boss. In bitcoin trading we can set profit targets to be achieved for example every month, keep learning and reviewing every transaction is the best way to become a successful trader.
Work, work and work! The only key to increase the amount in your bank accounts. With hard work that has one direction also, a person cannot only earn money but he will get wisdom and secrets of successful life open to him. I have firm believe in passion, determination, and devotion. I also suggest trading for earning long term profits.
Activity: 756
Merit: 294
September 09, 2017, 08:21:27 AM
What are the things to do to succeed in trade? What are you doing to make your business bigger?
How can we make more money?
We can make more money by means trading, joining signature campaign, working online with bitcoins earning etc. In order to succeed in trading you have to read and learn first its technique and understand. In order to make your business bigger maybe you have to join group chat.

With trading cryptocurrencies, you should capitalize on news - what I meant by this is that you should not be carried away by news instead make it a way to earn more. Example, when you see news that gives fear to people that having certain coin, chances are the price of it will go down - now it is your turn to buy as much as you can when people are fearful. When the market stabilizes, you just have handsome profit to play with Smiley
Activity: 294
Merit: 252
September 09, 2017, 06:43:23 AM
What are the things to do to succeed in trade? What are you doing to make your business bigger?
We can make more money by means trading, joining signature campaign, working online with bitcoins earning etc. In order to succeed in trading you have to read and learn first its technique and understand. In order to make your business bigger maybe you have to join group chat.
Activity: 560
Merit: 107
September 09, 2017, 06:36:55 AM
For me you can make more money if you have a stable job. If the job or work you have gives you more profit and if you have more sidelines like this bitcoins , investments or other source of income that you can earn. Smiley
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
September 09, 2017, 04:47:47 AM
the first one should not spend money on what is not really needed. the second is the smart investment plan. the third is your job and your source of income. the fourth is confident with the income you are trying to develop.
Activity: 308
September 09, 2017, 01:15:08 AM
We can make money coming from faucet,joining some open campaign,mining,trading and gambling also,me i do this everyday,i also check games and round here to have more earnings,i want to be a millionaire thats why i will give my best and do harkwork here for my future
Activity: 294
Merit: 252
September 09, 2017, 01:06:09 AM
For me the things to consider in order to be successful in trading is that you have to study first trading, learn the things on how to create earnings when trading and most of all try to be a part of the group on trading in order to learn their techniques and ways to earn. In that case you can earn more bitcoins.
Activity: 266
Merit: 111
September 09, 2017, 12:58:47 AM
Everything I earn from bitcoin went to my savings then after a year I am planninv to put up a small business something that I know I interested off and I can manage. Making more money out of bitcoin is something we must study very well so that we can make our money growing.
Activity: 460
Merit: 254
September 09, 2017, 12:44:16 AM
I suggest you should learn first before trying to make money. After gaining enough knowledge, it should be easier for you to earn money
There are different ways,  infact lots of ways we can make money through bitcoin. I don’t know why people are only running into signature campaign and are too blind to see other opportunities around. I don’t  even have interest in signature campaign, I work for bitcoin and I think that’s the best decision I ever made.
You are not interested in signature campaigns but you are using signatures in your account, LOL.
the easiest way is a signature campaign, you only need to post a few times a day during the signature campaign project that you are promoting running and there is no risk.
Yes there is no risk in signature campaign and it is profitable but sometimes it become worthless because of the bounty campaigns that turns into scam that's​ why we need to have an analysis in the certain campaign so that we are satisfied to the result of it.
It is good to see the awareness of the people about the signature campaign now for sure it is out of risk you don’t need to have proper skills being in bitcoin signature campaign you need to have some knowledge only the other good source of making money is to invest in bitcoin for this you need to have some money that you will invest in bitcoin and the patience and the determination so good luck for your money of the future.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
September 08, 2017, 10:21:41 PM
To make money you need to have money to invest then believe and have patience that it will go high and than sell when you need it.
Indeed if you really want to get rich with digital currencies, you need to be patient with your investments. Bitcoins are really good for those who want to be rich in near years. Bitcoins are never ever going to fail your expectations. Try to work with bitcoins as much as possible to be rich in short time.
Have a lot of patience and you will succeed in bitcoin. I always remember that when i am trying to sell my bitcoins and harvest my profits. But i always tell myself the importance of patience and we can see it to the people who done it right and hold bitcoin for a lot of years and we all know that they are now rich and enjoying the life.
Pages:
Jump to: