Pages:
Author

Topic: How can we make more money? - page 60. (Read 85448 times)

Activity: 415
Merit: 250
July 18, 2017, 05:40:15 PM
there are many different types of campaign you want to joined signature campaign. to work this site because of the technology and the other trading market for make more money.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
July 18, 2017, 05:39:05 PM
What are the things to do to succeed in trade? What are you doing to make your business bigger?
How can we make more money?
I am developing my knowledge and skills on how to trade professionally! I learned forex trading in 2008 and since then I have been trying to perfect my trading skills and professionalism. I think for us to make more coins we would need to build our skills in a particular area of interest and work hard with determination for success.

Trading is indeed a good area of knowledge that would be a valuable tool in anyone's journey to getting rich. There are plenty of people that got rich in trading, though I would say that there are also plenty of people that got bankrupt in it. Just thread lightly. Not everyone has the same fate in trading, just be wary of the pumps and dumps.

That's right people think that they can easily make money in trading but that is not the case and reality is totally different as if anyone jumps into trading without any knowledge then he will likely to make loss as trading is not a cup of tea or everyone and you need to be very careful before investing into any coin.
Activity: 896
Merit: 514
July 18, 2017, 02:47:21 PM
What are the things to do to succeed in trade? What are you doing to make your business bigger?
I am developing my knowledge and skills on how to trade professionally! I learned forex trading in 2008 and since then I have been trying to perfect my trading skills and professionalism. I think for us to make more coins we would need to build our skills in a particular area of interest and work hard with determination for success.

Trading is indeed a good area of knowledge that would be a valuable tool in anyone's journey to getting rich. There are plenty of people that got rich in trading, though I would say that there are also plenty of people that got bankrupt in it. Just thread lightly. Not everyone has the same fate in trading, just be wary of the pumps and dumps.
Activity: 882
Merit: 269
July 18, 2017, 02:43:09 PM
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
July 18, 2017, 02:36:11 PM
To get success in trading you must start trading with minimum 1 Btc. Study 10-15 good coins & buy at lows & sell at high. Do not focus on all coins.

1 bitcoin is a good investment you can able to buy sufficient altcoins with this amount. but you are right don't purchase all coins check the top 20 coins in the list and take some time if the coin is giving a constant profit or you get to know it will grow in some days. Invest your money on that coins it will give good returns. Making money, we have many ways in that trading is one of the best methods to make money.

Yeah if you are looking to invest bitcoins in altcoins then you need to do a good research and select good altcoins which has higher volume and good reputations and those coins will surely give you good returns in long term but you have to make sure that you don't get panic even if you see price going down.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005
July 18, 2017, 02:28:53 PM
To get success in trading you must start trading with minimum 1 Btc. Study 10-15 good coins & buy at lows & sell at high. Do not focus on all coins.

1 bitcoin is a good investment you can able to buy sufficient altcoins with this amount. but you are right don't purchase all coins check the top 20 coins in the list and take some time if the coin is giving a constant profit or you get to know it will grow in some days. Invest your money on that coins it will give good returns. Making money, we have many ways in that trading is one of the best methods to make money.
Activity: 713
Merit: 501
July 18, 2017, 12:40:04 PM

If you mean a business like localbitcoins, you can start by being available 24/7 with a decent cash flow. You need a good location, or be able to get to your clients fast and the clients will come.
If you mean trading on exchanges, you just need 2 things.
1. Some common knowledge that will allow you to profit from trading.
2. Money to begin with. If you want to start trading with less than 1 BTC, it will take months before you have enough capital to really profit.

One thing a lot of people don't know, and I don't know why is that the case, is that you can actually borrow from the trading site some money. For example, with 0.1BTC, you can use a 1BTC contract but of course the loss is limited to your actual bankroll. This method helps when you want to earn quick profit or if you want to act as if you're a whale but you're not really. Grin

With just a small movement in the price, you can make good amount of money relative to your bank roll. That's the advantage of trading bitcoins to USD instead of altcoins. The technology in other trading sites are more advanced than the others so definitely do a research about that. This is called margin trading, by the way.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
July 18, 2017, 12:04:41 PM

If you mean a business like localbitcoins, you can start by being available 24/7 with a decent cash flow. You need a good location, or be able to get to your clients fast and the clients will come.
If you mean trading on exchanges, you just need 2 things.
1. Some common knowledge that will allow you to profit from trading.
2. Money to begin with. If you want to start trading with less than 1 BTC, it will take months before you have enough capital to really profit.
Activity: 406
Merit: 253
July 18, 2017, 06:54:17 AM
People are always not satisfied with their income. This is natural, but when the desire to make money is a passion that's not good. I have no desire to devote all his time to earning money. I'm not upset under any circumstances. I just constantly adjust their costs.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
July 18, 2017, 06:51:05 AM
Activity: 1140
Merit: 103
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
July 18, 2017, 06:36:19 AM

If we want some more money, we should put in our head that we are not contented on the job we have, we seek another job that has bigger income, one of my options was bicoin it could earn you points that could trade.
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
July 18, 2017, 06:14:22 AM
While there are many ways of achieving financial success, most of the time it comes down to some simple principles, work harder, it is simple during the same amount of time work with more intensity and you are going to get better results, work for longer periods, just work longer and you will get more profits, those are two of the easier ways to make more money in a business.

I see it an easier ways of earning enough money for making more money,  but with digital currency it's not that easy exactly if you don't have the proper skills and knowledge on how to perform the desired task. If you're a trader you can be a good seller if you have that idea of holding for long term periods, so you could earn better and make more money.

Correct, and that is the thing I want to learn, the trading thing.  I only rely on signature campaign for earnings.  Well, it already enough but it is much better if I could earn more since bitcoin is a real thing.  Being a trader as you said requires skills and knowledge and to add up, it requires patience.  I remember having an online store, I was not able to push through because I was not patient enough to update my social media status and to keep on posting the products I am selling.  But thankfully I have bitcoins as my sideline job.
Activity: 497
Merit: 110
arcs-chain.com
July 18, 2017, 06:12:12 AM
The wise answer is to work hard and work smart, make money is not easy so we have to learn many things often. I suggest a simple way that is by trading or join ICO.

but before that we must educate ourselves in that type of investment because not all ico are reliable and some of them are intended to scam our money.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
AltCom: ALBy5gkznL2RyJz7oyALSDJ3yekzxyP7P4
July 18, 2017, 05:55:54 AM
We have a business, and we added online Trading as our extra job.
I admit, Online Trading needs passion and focus. But it is very exciting.
Please don't be too emotional. Learn to handle your feelings.
Activity: 129
Merit: 100
July 17, 2017, 11:47:14 PM
While there are many ways of achieving financial success, most of the time it comes down to some simple principles, work harder, it is simple during the same amount of time work with more intensity and you are going to get better results, work for longer periods, just work longer and you will get more profits, those are two of the easier ways to make more money in a business.

I see it an easier ways of earning enough money for making more money,  but with digital currency it's not that easy exactly if you don't have the proper skills and knowledge on how to perform the desired task. If you're a trader you can be a good seller if you have that idea of holding for long term periods, so you could earn better and make more money.
Activity: 126
July 17, 2017, 10:17:51 PM
To be successful in life or in any business be always positive.never think of all the negative that will come to you. Always be happy on what your doing..
How can you make more money? 
Well im gonna tell you that money cant give you anything you want, if you want to have more and more get a job and work 24/7.
Well I agree, additionally back up plans will do if ever you fail in the path you are walking in, try harder, and if you are into business everyone assumes that you are good in taking risk for you to be successful.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
July 17, 2017, 07:12:41 PM
Activity: 1288
Merit: 524
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
July 17, 2017, 11:35:32 AM
Actually, there are many ways to make more money. In addition to that, some people invest in bitcoin and they know that bitcoin is one best sources of income. If you want to make more money all you need to do is to work hard and be smart. Lastly, if you have a great skill finds a job that has a high salary.
If you answer the question about possible earnings, the main thing is not to miss the opportunity that is today. Thanks to the earlier crypto currency, you can buy popular and promising coins. This will give a very tangible income in the future.

Ya it's true. If you want good profit means inverse on bitcoin.Bitcoin is a famous among po people due to its value and originality. As I know instead  of inversing on other coin you can inverse in bitcoin .It will give huge profit then any other altcoin.Steady  inversement give you huge money.
yes  you are right investment is the way to be come rich because in bitcoin hab e high volitality  and now a day bitcoin price is low and every one want buy cheap bitcoin and i think that is the best time to invest in bicoin for gain more profit.

Investing most especially to ICO is very profitable. However, you must do your diligent research about the alt coins that is on the ICO before investing so that you will not end up in losing money instead of profiting from it.

Investing in an ICO is not always profitable because of the low quality of the project and high ICO price. But yes you have to be very careful when it come to investing in ICO and beware of scam ICO. Keep digging through different ICO's and pick the best opportunity to invest.
Activity: 167
July 17, 2017, 11:21:52 AM
To be successful in life or in any business be always positive.never think of all the negative that will come to you. Always be happy on what your doing..
How can you make more money? 
Well im gonna tell you that money cant give you anything you want, if you want to have more and more get a job and work 24/7.
I agree to the point that in business we should always to our best and everything for it to be successful and most of all the optimist thinking should do the rest. Because if you are going to take the time and invest the capital the success and the progress of its is dependent on the management or how you are going to take action and decision. So if you want to earn more. It's better to always make the most out of everything to earn.
Activity: 756
Merit: 294
July 17, 2017, 11:06:31 AM
Actually, there are many ways to make more money. In addition to that, some people invest in bitcoin and they know that bitcoin is one best sources of income. If you want to make more money all you need to do is to work hard and be smart. Lastly, if you have a great skill finds a job that has a high salary.
If you answer the question about possible earnings, the main thing is not to miss the opportunity that is today. Thanks to the earlier crypto currency, you can buy popular and promising coins. This will give a very tangible income in the future.

Ya it's true. If you want good profit means inverse on bitcoin.Bitcoin is a famous among po people due to its value and originality. As I know instead  of inversing on other coin you can inverse in bitcoin .It will give huge profit then any other altcoin.Steady  inversement give you huge money.
yes  you are right investment is the way to be come rich because in bitcoin hab e high volitality  and now a day bitcoin price is low and every one want buy cheap bitcoin and i think that is the best time to invest in bicoin for gain more profit.

Investing most especially to ICO is very profitable. However, you must do your diligent research about the alt coins that is on the ICO before investing so that you will not end up in losing money instead of profiting from it.
Pages:
Jump to: