Pages:
Author

Topic: How can we make more money? - page 69. (Read 85448 times)

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
July 04, 2017, 07:45:29 PM
I still think the best way to earn money and build a business is by fulfilling basic essential human needs.

Or by selling things people don't need but for some reason think they need to have.

Maybe that is where the focus should be.

Food is usually a good source of money to start a business. Restaurant, food store/market or to sell meat directly to people. If you choose a meat that has a good price in your country the profit is even bigger. People need food to survive, and they need it every new day, so there will be always a customer ready to spend some money with you.

Nondurable goods are very good to sell, it's an eternal cycle of sellings to the same person (if you offer quality, of course).  Smiley
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
July 04, 2017, 07:33:00 PM
We can make more money by trading, trading makes our money profit. But we need to give a big capital so that we earn big profit also. When we earn profit we can put it again in trading and investment. Now that time we will wait for the price is high and sure will earn big profit. We can make more money by earn extra income in bitcoin by investing and trading this the best way to make more money and earn profit. Because if we invest in bitcoin we make more money. Trading also is best way to make  money but need of knowledge how we earn more money.
Activity: 373
Merit: 250
July 04, 2017, 07:12:55 PM
What are the things to do to succeed in trade? What are you doing to make your business bigger?
How can we make more money?
Trading in crypto currency requires a lot of factors In other to be successful. You need to have a good knowledge of What trading in crypto currency is all about, both in terms of the technical and fundamental aspects of it before you venture your capital. You will make more money if one invest in a business that is lucrative , so try as much as possible to identify any lucrative business around you so that you can invest your capital in other to make more money.

But I think once you get knowledge of trading and price movements then it won't be that hard to make money from it as most of the people are making good money from trading and if you are good in it then you can generate regular income from trading.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 291
July 04, 2017, 05:43:55 PM
What are the things to do to succeed in trade? What are you doing to make your business bigger?
Trading in crypto currency requires a lot of factors In other to be successful. You need to have a good knowledge of What trading in crypto currency is all about, both in terms of the technical and fundamental aspects of it before you venture your capital. You will make more money if one invest in a business that is lucrative , so try as much as possible to identify any lucrative business around you so that you can invest your capital in other to make more money.
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1441
July 04, 2017, 02:11:33 PM
I still think the best way to earn money and build a business is by fulfilling basic essential human needs.

Or by selling things people don't need but for some reason think they need to have.

Maybe that is where the focus should be.
Activity: 350
July 04, 2017, 01:37:38 PM
There are many ways of course. But I think the best way is to wait for solid projects and invest in them in ICO's.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
July 04, 2017, 12:27:05 PM

The answer is that you have to learn and focus on it. Bitcoin always has many new things, if you catch it plus the appropriate time it will help you make more money. You can also expand your investment to make more money
Activity: 2436
Merit: 343
July 04, 2017, 11:13:32 AM
There is a lot of ways to make more money like joining in signature campaign, trading and investing those three are my primary ways to make more money and other than that, i don't care about. Making more money is up to the person on how he is good at something so if he is good in trading then he can pursue trading and more money.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 642
July 04, 2017, 11:12:46 AM
Create a larger capital. Profit from it and keep the profit while the capital will still be intact without a cent of loss.
If all the savings from that profit goes larger then create another capital from that until both are making more profit.
That is all I do. Just rotating every cent that I will get and letting it be.
Dont be afraid of the losses, it is a big part of creating a business.
The deal is can you get up after that with the experience you got from the lost.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1060
July 04, 2017, 11:03:45 AM
Work harder, as simple as that, many say they do but they rare lying they could work 10 times harder if they really wanted to make that money but that is not what they want, they want to make money with no effort.
Working hard is already the implementation stage, all you need at first is to have a good plan which is verified by you that will
ensure it will give you profit. Since we need money to make money, our activities then is investing and the risk is always there but it's where
the challenge will come and if we overcome it the taste of victory is very sweet.
Yeah you're correct. All we need is a good plan to make sure that we will gain profit. Good plan is very important in order you to success. It is the key for you to become rich.
Indeed, in order to gain more profit we should to think wise on how we will manage our money or bitcoin. The most important things to get a profit is to have a enough experience so that we could prevent our loses. Furthermore, we should try to ask some help to a veterans because they have already experienced the things we want to do.
In order to make more profit, I don't think that experience matters since opporunity comes for those who wait and have patience thus we should focus more on making ourselves more productive. However, I agree that asking expert is better since they can guide you to stand om your own.

I completely disagree with that famous saying. Opportunities or good things don't come to those that wait. Opportunities come to those that create them. Don't just wait for things to happen, make yourself a better person and improve your skills 24/7. That's when opportunities would come. Just waiting for opportunities is such an absurd idea. People think that you should grab every opportunity but that's just because opportunities rarely come to them. But for someone who's competent and can work with people from different places, opportunities will chase you and they will be the one waiting for you.
Activity: 154
Cindicator Bounty Manager
July 04, 2017, 10:30:28 AM
Make your BITCOIN-related business or even do some crypto-analytics for your clients interested in crypto investments
Activity: 406
Merit: 256
July 04, 2017, 10:06:40 AM
In order to earn more money you need to buy bitcoins to trade on the exchange. Then return the money invested, and all profits be used to increase the size of the investment. Your money returned and you will not to worry much for the coins you've earned. This will allow you easier to take risks and therefore earn more.
Activity: 314
Merit: 105
July 04, 2017, 09:27:59 AM
Work harder, as simple as that, many say they do but they rare lying they could work 10 times harder if they really wanted to make that money but that is not what they want, they want to make money with no effort.
Working hard is already the implementation stage, all you need at first is to have a good plan which is verified by you that will
ensure it will give you profit. Since we need money to make money, our activities then is investing and the risk is always there but it's where
the challenge will come and if we overcome it the taste of victory is very sweet.
Yeah you're correct. All we need is a good plan to make sure that we will gain profit. Good plan is very important in order you to success. It is the key for you to become rich.
Indeed, in order to gain more profit we should to think wise on how we will manage our money or bitcoin. The most important things to get a profit is to have a enough experience so that we could prevent our loses. Furthermore, we should try to ask some help to a veterans because they have already experienced the things we want to do.
In order to make more profit, I don't think that experience matters since opporunity comes for those who wait and have patience thus we should focus more on making ourselves more productive. However, I agree that asking expert is better since they can guide you to stand om your own.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 332
July 04, 2017, 09:16:24 AM
Activity: 149
July 04, 2017, 09:08:21 AM
One thing which will always help you in your life is the knowledge. Try to gain as much as knowledge possible and than develop the skills which will make you the best in that field of your interest. Than nothing can stop you. Diversify the skills as and when require so that you are always up the mark in this fats world.
What do you mean by fat world.  Grin Knowledge alone wont make you the money,you must have the determination and money to invest in the first place and have the sense to make bold decisions whenever needed and that is how you make money in this world,i prefer to stick to one skill rather than diversifying,as life is all about fun and not to make money all the time  Tongue.
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
July 04, 2017, 09:06:36 AM
We can make money if we work hard. We need to suffer everything for us to reach our goal. Just like here we need to work hard take every task that signature campaigns order us to do for us to get some coins or tokens. We need to participate to some campaigns. Working hard is a part to make money. We can make money by our own strength, patience, and desire. We must know our duty for us to make it. Thanks to this kind of job I can assure my hardships and sacrifices. Thanks to btc I make money because of this kind of job. It is great and really useful for me.

It's not always about working hard. It's also about working smart and figuring out the things that you can do with the resources available. I really think that we shouldn't limit ourselves to signature campaigns and start developing more skills. As an example, knowing how to code programs seems to be profitable. Be involved with other communities. Go to reddit and look at the most in demand type of service and learn how to do it. Other people just don't have the time to learn new things so they just hire someone to do it for them. You're just doing signature campaign right now, you have plenty of time to do all these things.
Activity: 798
Merit: 255
July 04, 2017, 07:51:42 AM
We can make money if we work hard. We need to suffer everything for us to reach our goal. Just like here we need to work hard take every task that signature campaigns order us to do for us to get some coins or tokens. We need to participate to some campaigns. Working hard is a part to make money. We can make money by our own strength, patience, and desire. We must know our duty for us to make it. Thanks to this kind of job I can assure my hardships and sacrifices. Thanks to btc I make money because of this kind of job. It is great and really useful for me.
Activity: 812
Merit: 262
July 04, 2017, 07:33:23 AM
To be successful in life or in any business be always positive.never think of all the negative that will come to you. Always be happy on what your doing..
How can you make more money? 
Well im gonna tell you that money cant give you anything you want, if you want to have more and more get a job and work 24/7.
Honestly being optimistic in one thing will lead you to a great outcome. Because if you didn't notice most people who thinks negative thoughts always fail. In making more money you must need to exert your effort and time in order for you to earn more. Getting sidejobs can you help you for that but make sure that it cant affect the other job that you have.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 288
July 04, 2017, 07:29:39 AM
It's simple. We need to work on ourselves. Learn new information. Meet new people. And buy bitcoin Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1106
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
July 04, 2017, 07:23:18 AM
One thing which will always help you in your life is the knowledge. Try to gain as much as knowledge possible and than develop the skills which will make you the best in that field of your interest. Than nothing can stop you. Diversify the skills as and when require so that you are always up the mark in this fats world.

That's the true fact. Knowledge is the base for everything happening in our life. Without this we're all simply blank. Once you have knowledge you feel yourself confident and the same will drive you towards the field in which you're passionate about and making money seems simple and you feel life good.
Pages:
Jump to: