Pages:
Author

Topic: How can we make more money? - page 66. (Read 85448 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 250
July 08, 2017, 02:49:59 AM
you can simply get a job and get payed in bitcoin with service like bitwage if you are not good at trading or don't want to invest in mining

otherwise you need to sell goods, for example i made something by selling custom open frame rig for mining to other miners

I agree that you can simple get a job and work hard in order to gain more money. In addition to that, if you want to get more money try to invest your bitcoin in bitcoin in trade it in trading sites to gain more money. Trading is of the best sources of income.Lastly, be patient and be smart if you want to make more money.
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
July 08, 2017, 02:43:01 AM
More active activities, more keen to see opportunities, maximize your potential and do. Maybe its one of tips to earn more money than you earned today.
Activity: 419
Merit: 100
July 08, 2017, 01:41:57 AM
The normal answer to your question is just working hardly, because it is obvious that only working can make you money. You should try more than method and learn some needed skills to sell your services online, it will help you to make more money without any doubt.
Yeah right, the main key is don't be lazy, because if the lazy then everything becomes difficult, the little things that we can do is selling online, improved our finances with working in hardly and smart.
Activity: 672
July 07, 2017, 08:11:59 PM
The normal answer to your question is just working hardly, because it is obvious that only working can make you money. You should try more than method and learn some needed skills to sell your services online, it will help you to make more money without any doubt.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
July 07, 2017, 07:36:47 PM
How can I earn more money? So this is a question of all times and peoples. It seems to me that there is no such person who does not think about it at all. Everything that comes first to mind, it takes a very long time  to work to have a good income.
If you want to earn more money of course you have to work even harder Allocate more time to work to add work or other methods to earn money. Then you will earn more money but of course your rest time will decrease dude
Activity: 406
July 07, 2017, 07:21:43 PM
How can I earn more money? So this is a question of all times and peoples. It seems to me that there is no such person who does not think about it at all. Everything that comes first to mind, it takes a very long time  to work to have a good income.
But here in bitcoin if you are lucky enough you could get more or big income in short term but also bitcoin is good in long term investment. But ofcourse we need to insert more effort to increase our income.
Activity: 229
Merit: 100
July 07, 2017, 05:12:28 PM
Activity: 364
Merit: 252
July 07, 2017, 02:13:41 PM
Doing a trade that can be very profitable must be based on a more mature knowledge so that from the trade we can manage it properly and correctly, We can apply the trade in the form of online and offline so that the benefits will be greater if we can do both things.

Trade can be very profitable if you have got the trading skills and knowledge to the ins and outs of cryptocurrency trading. This is not like your typical stock or forex trading because it is not quite regulated hence, you will expect that there will be some pump here and there - but knowing all of this, you can actually capitalize on that knowledge in order to have winning trades.

Yeah it's funny how many people reference trading cryptos as a good source of income.  Definitely not as easy as it sounds to consistently make profitable trades.  If that confidence is there, then I'd expect these folks to be quite wealthy, and likely not part of signature campaigns.  Cheesy
Activity: 756
Merit: 294
July 07, 2017, 11:55:31 AM
Doing a trade that can be very profitable must be based on a more mature knowledge so that from the trade we can manage it properly and correctly, We can apply the trade in the form of online and offline so that the benefits will be greater if we can do both things.

Trade can be very profitable if you have got the trading skills and knowledge to the ins and outs of cryptocurrency trading. This is not like your typical stock or forex trading because it is not quite regulated hence, you will expect that there will be some pump here and there - but knowing all of this, you can actually capitalize on that knowledge in order to have winning trades.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041
July 07, 2017, 11:49:12 AM
Whether it be trading or investment or any job the two 'P's are necessary to be successful. These are passion and patience.

Similarly when talking about earning or investing in bitcoin, the same strategy must be implied. It is relatively easy when earning in bitcon since bitcoin is constantly increasing. Keep maintain its review that how people are reacting toward bitcoin. That how I has changed life of people in a couple of months or years.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 264
July 07, 2017, 11:14:15 AM
Activity: 518
July 07, 2017, 11:05:27 AM
bitcoin have lot of opportunity for business and earning. you can bitcoin buy sell group. other you can trade but if you want trade first you know  about all altcoin. you don't trade with all altcoin i say first find some that futute is good. its coin you can trade or hold.
Yes true, and if we are trading then we can generate profits up to thousands of dollars, has many people tell about trading success and it's time we follow them.
Activity: 812
July 07, 2017, 08:57:53 AM
Work hard, Work smart and focus on what you are doing. If your brain or your thoughts are scattered everywhere, you won't get anything done that will benefit you. Don't be the jack of all trades, master of none type. If you are really into trading, be the best that you can doing it.
Well, there many ways to make money. In addition to that, you need to work hard and be smart if you want to gain more money. If you want to gain more income invest you money in bitcoin and you can a sure that you will gain double or triple from your capital. Many people use the bitcoin to earn and make money.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 420
www.Artemis.co
July 07, 2017, 08:54:47 AM
What are the things to do to succeed in trade? What are you doing to make your business bigger?
How can we make more money?

In order ro succeed in trading we must set aside feelings and if you want to gain fast invest big capital so that you will achieve profit in the short period of time. To make business bigger do not put your eggs on one basket always spread your investment to minimize possible loss.

Earning money is limitless but it only depends on your action and nothing else.
Activity: 756
Merit: 251
July 07, 2017, 08:48:53 AM
Do you mean making money here? I guess the easiest way is to join in various campaigns here. There is a lot you can choose from. But if you mean making money with sufficient capital investment I would say try trading cryptos. That would give you a decent income. Especially if you have significant capital really.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
July 07, 2017, 08:48:39 AM
What are the things to do to succeed in trade? What are you doing to make your business bigger?
Well, to succeed in trade, don't belive in too many speculaton so it won't affect your emotion that can prevent to lose. To make business bigger, identify which field and business you are interested in so your passion would make it easier for you to achive succession.
Yes, that is correct. We should not focus on earnings because if we will focus on that then it will become a hard task for us to continuous working with a joy because if you are just working for money then you will get bored but if you will work on your passion then you will enjoy every moment of that passion then earnings will just follow.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1165
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
July 07, 2017, 08:28:29 AM
I have new strategy and that is to invest in dice sites bankroll and also advertise potential good sites for trading and also trading ,poker freerolls and advertising poker sites and also signature campaigns,other investments sites are only ponzi scheme and you lose your money.
Bitcoin is overpowering the internet by storm. Many well reputable sites have already started or have shifted to their payment options to bitcoin already. It involves many poker sites as well which do their dealings in bitcoin. As a result it is more profitable to the customers. So, let’s take an example of some places where in Singapore there are 10,000 merchant accept bitcoin. And Now hotels are also accepting bitcoin as a payment method in Bangkok.
Activity: 588
July 07, 2017, 07:26:06 AM
Not a business guy really but if you wish to know about the income from internet then I’m pretty simple with it. I usually earn little money from paid to click sites which is old stuff anyway and along with it I fill the surveys now to earn little extra bucks from it. Now I’m going into forum stuff, like signature campaigns,  twitter and Facebook campaigns too. Hope to see little more income so that I can bare my cost of living on it. I have seen people doing that so wanna try it out myself as well.

I remeber I used to do that clicking it advertisements and will be paid thru paypal and will earn base on how many clicks I would made, which is time consuming and will get ony small amount . Yet still fine since by just clicking i able to earn but due to this I research more of online job luckily I met bitcoin and there's more opportunity on it to earn especially here in this forum.

Same here, I did that too. It was $0.001 per click, sometimes even lesser than that. For watching videos, you get $0.005. Those aren't really worth the time and money. The expense for the Internet connection and electricity will be more than your income. It's just like faucet, faucet might even be better honestly. Paid-to-click sites are a mere illusion, you are going to earn mostly from referrals. The only ones that really make money from PTC sites are the people that have a good fan base of his blogsite.

I also did the survey thing. Most of the surveys are only available for people in the US but people from a country like that will not waste his time doing surveys. Most survey sites take a long time to load and a lot of them don't pay too. All of these newbie ways to make money are nothing but a waste of time.
Activity: 658
Merit: 256
Freshdice.com
July 06, 2017, 11:30:12 PM
Well, to succeed in trade, don't belive in too many speculaton so it won't affect your emotion that can prevent to lose. To make business bigger, identify which field and business you are interested in so your passion would make it easier for you to achive succession.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1097
Bounty Mngr & Article Writer https://goo.gl/p4Agsh
July 06, 2017, 11:29:03 PM
Not a business guy really but if you wish to know about the income from internet then I’m pretty simple with it. I usually earn little money from paid to click sites which is old stuff anyway and along with it I fill the surveys now to earn little extra bucks from it. Now I’m going into forum stuff, like signature campaigns,  twitter and Facebook campaigns too. Hope to see little more income so that I can bare my cost of living on it. I have seen people doing that so wanna try it out myself as well.

I remeber I used to do that clicking it advertisements and will be paid thru paypal and will earn base on how many clicks I would made, which is time consuming and will get ony small amount . Yet still fine since by just clicking i able to earn but due to this I research more of online job luckily I met bitcoin and there's more opportunity on it to earn especially here in this forum.
Pages:
Jump to: