Pages:
Author

Topic: How Can We Make Sure Bitcoin Never Ends? - page 16. (Read 5430 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 106
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
December 25, 2017, 09:49:55 PM
Bitcoin will never end in my opinion. Having a very low price was the worst thing that can happen bitcoin. Ofcourse it will be a pain if butcoin was banned in our country. Those two are the worst thing that can happen. The best thing that we can do is to show support and educate others about bitcoin.Supporting the community like this forum will also help as well. Spreading the news on social media is a good way to introduce bitcoin to your friends.
Activity: 253
Merit: 10
December 25, 2017, 09:40:03 PM
The bitcoin will never end as long it is connected to us and our community because if many people are keep using bitcoin around the world it will never been ban because the information of bitcoin around the world keeps spreading until the next years centuries and more so dont worry because it will never ends unless all people on earth dies but its impossible to happens so good luck
Activity: 266
December 25, 2017, 09:35:22 PM
By using bitcoin in every electronic transaction we're dealing with different establishments , we can show our support to bitcoin. Bitcoin will never end if we continue to use it. I know of one instance when a bitcoin company suddenly refuses to serve one of its subscriber. The subscriber send and receive millions everyday and bitcoin system could not handle it anymore causing their system to crash. So what I want to point is bitcoin will not any problem looking for users, their problem is how to upgrade their system to handle such huge transactions.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
December 25, 2017, 09:13:30 PM
no one knows if bitcoin will end   but as much as it uses and makes investment it impossible to ends.We need to introduce bitcoin  to other people who don't know bitcoin so they can do bitcoin,if still many people do bitcoin then it never ends.
Activity: 490
Merit: 255
December 25, 2017, 07:49:29 PM
Bitcoin never will end. It is a fact. Even if the internet goes down, the blockchain is stored on thousands of nodes all around the world. BY definition it wills till exist, just become non-feasible to use at that point. In other words, we essentially need the internet for BTC to get adopted globally.
Activity: 434
December 25, 2017, 07:32:16 PM
Some people like the Brazil Central Bank Chief called Bitcoin a Bubble & Pyramid Scheme, how can the bitcoin industry prove this wrong and make sure bitcoin never ends but grows bigger?

Try to always correct anyone who claims that bitcoin is a scam so that people will stop thinking like that. The problem with us humans is that our distrust to something only brings more issues that supposedly doesn't have to exists in the first place. Education and unbiased information is important our society.
Activity: 756
Merit: 294
December 25, 2017, 07:21:41 PM
Some people like the Brazil Central Bank Chief called Bitcoin a Bubble & Pyramid Scheme, how can the bitcoin industry prove this wrong and make sure bitcoin never ends but grows bigger?

To ensure that there would still be bitcoin in the future, we should help to erradicate any false information that can affect bitcoin's image badly. By simply informing your closest circles, you can greatly help the future of cryptocurrency. Just don't start an awful argument since nobody in right mind really want to ruin your relationship (in my experience at least).

]or me, we don't necessarily need to that. The power of bitcoin can tell it for itself. What happens now is that, people who want to manipulate its price is spreading negative things about bitcoin so the price will go down but eventually the price will continue to go high because bitcoin is simply powerful.
Activity: 336
December 25, 2017, 04:44:02 PM

To ensure that there would still be bitcoin in the future, we should help to erradicate any false information that can affect bitcoin's image badly. By simply informing your closest circles, you can greatly help the future of cryptocurrency. Just don't start an awful argument since nobody in right mind really want to ruin your relationship (in my experience at least).
Activity: 686
Merit: 253
December 25, 2017, 04:34:50 PM

Its funny that some people are thinking that bitcoin is a scam. We don't need to prove to them that bitcoin is not a scam. Let them be what they want to believe. Just focus on earning bitcoins and make yourself rich and just laugh at those people who says that bitcoin is a scam.

I don't think than bitcoin is a scam. But there are too many reasons why BTC is overpriced, so do Ethereum. Even Buterin told that digital currency that he has created is overpriced and in bubble right now.

If it centralized like some other forks of bitcoin then you can say its a scam but this is a world wide network of agreeable people who have come together to accept a currency and so nobody will get the maximum right to scam the other unless you get reckless and give out your wallet's private keys to a stranger and get robbed. I think if we all continue to support and invest in bitcoin in the smallest amount we could afford then bitcoin will never end.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
December 25, 2017, 04:21:13 PM

Its funny that some people are thinking that bitcoin is a scam. We don't need to prove to them that bitcoin is not a scam. Let them be what they want to believe. Just focus on earning bitcoins and make yourself rich and just laugh at those people who says that bitcoin is a scam.

I don't think than bitcoin is a scam. But there are too many reasons why BTC is overpriced, so do Ethereum. Even Buterin told that digital currency that he has created is overpriced and in bubble right now.
Activity: 420
December 25, 2017, 03:17:27 PM
In my own opinion there is no such impossible thing may happen and I think we should not be confident they will there forever since life is a constant change. 
As long as the company of bitcoin focus on the demands of the investors in order to provide a excellent service and maintain their consistency in all aspects they can live in this world longer and operate.
They have a huge, huge, huge, potential in our industry from this I am looking forward that they will help more people in future.
Activity: 126
December 23, 2017, 11:17:02 PM
We have to introduce btc to others people who don't know btc so they can do.btc if still many people do btc so btc is still life
Activity: 126
Merit: 14
December 23, 2017, 11:09:41 PM
By continuously doing our legal and safe transactions with it call them whatever or accused them whatever they want. Either way, we can't really stop them from voicing out their opinion because the majority of us leave in a democratic type of government so basically, it's people freedom shootout to say their opinions towards bitcoin.
Activity: 140
December 23, 2017, 11:06:33 PM
We always do btc also we have to introduce btc to people who don't know btc so they can interest to do btc if may people still.do btc so btc will be not died
Activity: 364
Merit: 256
December 23, 2017, 11:00:31 PM

Activity: 299
December 23, 2017, 10:15:03 PM
Use Bitcoin whenever and wherever. There are some sites where you can buy electronic gift cards for Bitcoin. And pay for meals at restaurants you visit frequently with Bitcoin
Activity: 378
December 23, 2017, 09:58:23 PM
lol this months only bitcoin run up without any major correction  Shocked ....
For me we can not make sure that bitcoin will never ends because we all know that not all things in this world is  permanent, everbody in this world can end, but we can make sure that bitcoin will run or will lasts for many years by supporting it and by trusting bitcoin until it was existing in this economy.
Activity: 742
Merit: 160
December 23, 2017, 09:52:10 PM
I think on of the best thing we can do to make sure that bitcoin will never end is by simply supporting it in everything that it is going through. The value of bitcoin grows through the continuous demand of the people and if we are going to keep on demanding bitcoin, there is no way it will end. Another way is by being careful on sharing your bitcoin knowledge so that you will not end up sharing it to some greedy people.
Activity: 266
December 23, 2017, 09:50:29 PM
When enough people agree and use it, it means bitcoin won't die, but quantum computer cracking your private key is a potential future hazard.
Activity: 140
BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange
December 23, 2017, 09:43:16 PM

we never stop using it that is the best way to keep it . investing to it so it will continue to grow. if the user increase this will cause the growth to increase too and might prolong the life of bitcoin
Pages:
Jump to: