Pages:
Author

Topic: How Can We Make Sure Bitcoin Never Ends? - page 15. (Read 5430 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
December 26, 2017, 03:02:34 AM
Bitcoins is not gone if people or investor never stop to invest bitcoin coins.i known that bitcoins is number cryptocurrencies in this world thats i have a potential soon is getting bigger value and this our making my good future to my family and relatives
Activity: 114
Merit: 0
December 26, 2017, 02:44:43 AM
I think the bitcoins technology needs to be improved to make sure it will never end. Its technology can't cater so much investors its experiencing right now which resulted to higher fees and slow confirmations of transactions.
Activity: 476
Merit: 108
December 26, 2017, 02:42:07 AM
Some people like the Brazil Central Bank Chief called Bitcoin a Bubble & Pyramid Scheme, how can the bitcoin industry prove this wrong and make sure bitcoin never ends but grows bigger?

Bitcoin is for everyone, as long as there are people who support, wield, circulate,
utilize, invest and operate in bitcoins, it will surely endure over a long period of time.
Bitcoin is not a bubble or any type of pyramid scheme, it can easily be misunderstood
by critics who cannot grasp, sense or appreciate it's splendid potential when it comes
to finance and investments.

I came across with this issue and allegation just recently from colleagues and friends,
when they found out i was doing and earning bitcoins. It's no surprise that banks and other
establishments out there would think and resort to such remarks. It's difficult to convince
individuals and organizations when they have a close and narrow mind from the start.
Let's support bitcoin and altcoins to prove them wrong.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 30
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023
December 26, 2017, 02:35:48 AM
We can make sure bitcoin never ends through the means of usage and publicity. It therefore, means that once people get to know more about the currency, it would have a wide range of usage. Once it is used by most individuals, the chances of it ending might be slim.
Activity: 504
Merit: 252
December 26, 2017, 02:26:45 AM
Some people like the Brazil Central Bank Chief called Bitcoin a Bubble & Pyramid Scheme, how can the bitcoin industry prove this wrong and make sure bitcoin never ends but grows bigger?

Remarks such as this is an ignorant and obviously misinformed one. And coming from the central bank of Brazil itself, this reflects a little rush and shallow appreciation of the reality. But what can we do? I think the best way to counter such pronouncements is just to ignore all them and continue to support Bitcoin by buying and selling, spending, and paying Bitcoins. Let us just continue to patronize shops and stores that accept Bitcoins.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
December 26, 2017, 02:20:49 AM

There are a lot of concepts that are being made for those people who are striving to earn bitcoins and because of that, Scammers are also existing and we should be more careful before we invest. In my own opinion, There is no way for bitcoin to end because there's so many consumers who already place their money on it.
Activity: 61
Merit: 1
December 26, 2017, 02:15:44 AM
First of all, bitcoin is great. Its blockchain nature determines that it will never disappear, may be replaced by other digital currencies, but will never disappear
Activity: 224
Merit: 121
December 26, 2017, 02:05:33 AM
Enjoy life as long there is bitcoin who help us financially,as long there are many people who engage in bitcoin ,investors and users who trust bitcoin.Bitcoin growth maybe strong for a long time as long we have them.
Activity: 224
Merit: 3
December 26, 2017, 01:59:03 AM

as long there is a supply and demand bitcoin will not gone.
There a lot of people invested to it so the pillar of btc is hard to topple. 
Activity: 378
When Football meets Crypto
December 26, 2017, 01:55:24 AM
There is no assurance for bitcoin to stay a very long time so sometimes we also need to look for a different way to earn money just to have an assurance for the future that we will have a stable income to sustain our daily needs.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 106
December 26, 2017, 01:52:43 AM
The main key of the user, as long as bitcoin loyal and fanatical users then bitcoin can last forever, apart from the loyalty of the user role of the state is also very important, if bitcoin is legalized by the state then bitcoin can last forever.
Activity: 448
Lets Go Adab
December 26, 2017, 12:33:23 AM
There is no way for us to make bitcoins never stop because everything has an end so we should enjoy our life right now because there is still way for us to earn more money through this coins, Just strive to earn more money so we will be living a happy life in the future.
Activity: 504
December 26, 2017, 12:22:13 AM

We can keep bitcoins floating by actually spending, trading, and buying bitcoins as frequent as possible. This keeps circulation moving and a lot more people would buy and sell bitcoins as qell. If we stop buying and selling, bitcoins will eventually lose value and die.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
December 26, 2017, 12:19:12 AM
Just spread the information about bitcoin using social medias and advertisements etc. There are many who are already know bitcoin and I know they will tell it to everyone. In that way, bitcoin never end. One thing too to prevent bitcoin from ending is by telling to investors about bitcoin so that they will invest.

Hello, I have been reading a thread about advantages of running a full node. This is what somebody wrote: "Running full node is to support bitcoin network and also to secure your bitcoins. You may face different problem while using web wallets but if you have good internet and full blockchain node/wallet than you can move your bitcoin whenever you want.

Another advantage is to connect it with your bitcoin-related projects so you don't have to rely on third-party bitcoin payment gateway. Bitcoin full node is quite mandatory for all projects that need to generate unlimited number of bitcoin addresses as well as have to process deposit/withdraws instantly.

I haven't run full node till now in my own laptop but I have one in my vps server.

Could you explain me something please:

1. I want to buy bitcoin and I am just learning about the full node and the possibility to use it as hard-wallet: is it safe to keep your bitcoins this way? Would it be like having a "Ledger Nano S" for example without the need to buy this gadget?

2. I have a tourist business in South America. I would like to accept bitcoins as a payment method. How can I bring into practice what this person said: you don't have to rely on third-party bitcoin payment gateway. Bitcoin full node is quite mandatory for all projects that need to generate unlimited number of bitcoin addresses as well as have to process deposit/withdraws instantly?

Activity: 510
December 26, 2017, 12:05:59 AM
as we know about bitcoin. bitcoin is not a scheme of any kind, but bitcoin is one of the online currencies as well as its other online exchange tools that existed before bitcoin. because the technology is sophisticated and very promising, so many people become its users. and more and more are asking in the market, then its price will increase. it's natural, not because of a scheme.
Activity: 531
Merit: 102
December 25, 2017, 11:43:50 PM
Bitcoin life was basically depend on the people who trust and use it. It is just like the relationship of supply and demand.  If there will be a demand, there will be a supply.  In bitcoin, if there will be a bitcoiner, then, there will be a bitcoin.  So, if we want to prove that bitcoin is not a bubble and pyramid scheme, the number of bitcoin community must increase and grow.  Through that, we can assure that bitcoin life will never end and grows bigger instead. 
Activity: 1638
Merit: 425
December 25, 2017, 11:13:40 PM

We can never assume how and when bitcoin could stop. But if we continue to support it, nothing could be impossible about it. We just have to let bitcoin be more open and have good feedbacks. Those miners must also keep it so to let the bitcoin cycle flow.
Activity: 420
December 25, 2017, 10:27:28 PM

bitcoin will never end, because bitcoin is a very useful digital currency in the future and bitcoin will be one of the most expensive digital currencies.
Activity: 476
December 25, 2017, 10:19:23 PM
Support and promote if you are able to. Just buying and making transactions with it is already making it alive. We are the huge supporters that makes bitcoin strong so let's just continue and expand our community.
Activity: 210
Merit: 101
December 25, 2017, 09:57:40 PM
i think what we can do for never ends bitcoin is be active and responsible to join bitcoin.Having a bitcoin we can earn much and more money to buy need or satisfaction of everyone.or a family needs.Bitcoin will never ends because more of people are needs work and easy way of earn money and bitcoin is a community that will grow and grow to achieve the easy way earn of money and more people are to suffer the poor people or family in our country.
Pages:
Jump to: