Pages:
Author

Topic: How can we make this world economically better? - page 19. (Read 28340 times)

Activity: 82
Merit: 0
For me,  we can make our world economically better if all people have finished or have proper educations so that they can find a stable job that is enough to sustain their family, to get their needs and wants. The government must also increase the salary or wage in countries that is not enough to sustain their family so that they will not go to other country only to find a job with a high salary and also they will not sacrifice to leave their family only to find a better job.

I think If we give money to poor people or poor countries without proper financial education about dealing with better money, they will keep coming back to us and in that way there will never be a financially or economically better freedom in the world . Let's deal with people's mind first then the desired result will follow us soon.
This is only possible through financial education that does not give money to the poor or poor countries.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 261
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
   We can make it better by supporting better and more quality systems, like crypto-currencies are. Creator of this topic is
right when he says that rich people are richer, and poor are poorer, but why it`s like that? Unequal distribution of wealth?
To many monopolists on the top of the chain?
   Crypto-currencies can regulate economy better than it`s regulated now. We will able to know real value of products on
decentralized market, and that kind of market can be less vulnerable to manipulations, if all of the people use it.
   I believe that crypto-currencies can make things better, that can happen if people start to support it more, if more
people join. Only united we can change the world, and crypto-currencies are unite us.
Activity: 322
I don't think we can ever make our world economically better. Because there is an economic division not only among people but also among countries. Some are wealthier than others because of the predominance of mineral resources.
There is also lack of education which brings to poverty.
Activity: 238
Merit: 101
The society is divided into haves and haves not, poor people are getting more poorer and rich people are getting more richer, Value of money is decreasing and inflation is increasing, Many people around the globe suffer death mostly Africa and asia because hunger and unable to fulfill basic human needs.
What actions should governments need to take and how individuals can contribute?
If we want that our economy better, I think all workers have better wage, so that we can also experince the better economy in our country.
Activity: 378
It is not only the matter of money and the distribution but also the behavior and attitude which allow us to live together and solve financial problems of each other. More and more income sources can make this world economically better. The government should stop being corrupt and give people an opportunity to have a job because that is the best answer for all people who suffered from proverty

I agree with that. Moreover, I think since I lived in a democratic country where votes and our opinions matter I just hope that my fellow citizens will choose our leaders wisely. That one little step can be a solution to great economic success in the future. Of course it doesn't consist with only that thing. But if every leader is as honest as they can be then my country will be as good as no one can imagine.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
If we open some local daily equipment shops accepting payment of btcs then it will affect the mind of the common people.
I think we can start with ensuring that we have the correct financial literacy, not because we want to let money rule our lives but because we have to start and learn how to manage money properly, our finances properly so we can be the once to ensure that we will have an abundant and peaceful lives. If everyone will start taking care of other, then there will be more progress and peace in this world. Nobody will die because of lacking money
Activity: 252
It is not only the matter of money and the distribution but also the behavior and attitude which allow us to live together and solve financial problems of each other. More and more income sources can make this world economically better. The government should stop being corrupt and give people an opportunity to have a job because that is the best answer for all people who suffered from proverty
Activity: 191
A fair and equitable economy is the dream of all the people. To create such an economy requires the presence of government as a regulator. Without government interference, it is most likely that the domestic economy will be severely crippled simply because there are no regulators.

No government can be perfect. Everyone has its own flaws and loopholes and on the same time, they have their own goods and benefits for their citizens. But majority of the countries are getting better measures to make their citizens’ lives easier and prosperous. Thank you for taking time to elaborate. Indeed smart contracts, after being improved, will replace many current business agreements because with them you can get rid of the lawyer's fees while making the contract even stronger
Activity: 334
Merit: 100
This is only possible through financial education not giving money to poor people or poor countries.If we give money to a poor man or poor country without correct financial education on better dealing with money,they will keep coming back to us and in that way there will never be financial freedom or better economy in the world.Let us deal with the minds of people first then the desired result will follow us soon.

Financial education is not enough if you are starving already. Education is truly the solution to poverty but nor for starvation. They need something that will fulfill their daily needs. Government should do some action regarding this matter because in no time, people will come to the point that they will do crimes just to live.

That is right a number of so many other factors are there which are important to be consider. For example good resources can ensure your better economy, if you have good natural resources you can expert it and can fulfill all your needs and which can in fact make you economic condition better.  Having good economic strategies and planning can also make your economy more better.
Activity: 70
Teaching the community about small business and help them to build there own business, and to the poor people that needs for help from the goverment for edution to educate them, the Goverment will open hands to helping them to build a better tomorrow, when the days come, the country will be rich and will be known to all the world about them. so the history of the nation will leave a good legacy and remembrance for the next generation.
Activity: 994
Making new resources like cryptocurrencies is a good thing and can make the world economy improve, it can be acknowledged that the marketcap cryptocurrencies that have reached more than $ 400 billion then be a good indication and source to make the world better.
Activity: 72
the role of the government is very important in this case, fundraising and working relationships in the crisis country may be little that can be done, but individually it is a bit difficult, donate donations if there is access it may be possible but it's good we go through the institution for everything more importantly, the present economic situation is very difficult indeed the social gap is very high, maybe it's time to awaken the rich to have a higher sense of empathy and realize in every treasure they have there is the right of people who can not afford
Activity: 224
Using bitcoin may in my opinion be, as more and more people are using their improved economic bitcoin because of using bitcoin. So am I, so the answer is using bitcoin to improve your economy.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 104
CitizenFinance.io
It is not easy to make the world economically better if you just seat and relax. Unless you make action and act on the policies and follow them strictly. Think about this, If you pay the right amount of your income tax and the goverment use this on the right way, maybe we can have economically better. Aside from this, if our goverment have fast and reliable technology we can have better economy.
Sometimes it is not about the person who are paying tax because most of the times it depends on the government, if the government is corrupt then there will be no progress for the economy and also for its country since the tax will not be spent very well and it will just go to their own pockets and the progress will become slower.
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
It is not easy to make the world economically better if you just seat and relax. Unless you make action and act on the policies and follow them strictly. Think about this, If you pay the right amount of your income tax and the goverment use this on the right way, maybe we can have economically better. Aside from this, if our goverment have fast and reliable technology we can have better economy.
Activity: 294
Freedom
The society is divided into haves and haves not, poor people are getting more poorer and rich people are getting more richer, Value of money is decreasing and inflation is increasing, Many people around the globe suffer death mostly Africa and asia because hunger and unable to fulfill basic human needs.
What actions should governments need to take and how individuals can contribute?

The government must provide good livelihood program for its people. They must not just feed their people by giving money and food but they must give their people a stable kind of job and teach them about financial educational. For me, it may lessen the poverty rate.

true, with the government providing a stable job and providing education among the poor and also creating an educational environment so that the association can be directed to the productive economy.

the individual should give energy or share thoughts about this situation so that will inspire them in working together to tackle poverty, invite individuals into groups that work together to build a community and create creativity of the product and then sell it
Activity: 337
Merit: 100
actually crypto world is a huge step for change this world to comply decentralized, as a crypto investors-fans-supporters will be a part of this change.

Yes, I agree that crypto will take a big part to make the world economically better, if everyone has knowledge and interest in cryptocurrency. And if that happened, many people were not gonna suffer from poverty.
Activity: 191

The government must provide good livelihood program for its people. They must not just feed their people by giving money and food but they must give their people a stable kind of job and teach them about financial educational. For me, it may lessen the poverty rate.
Activity: 322
If you want everyone to be the same degree in the world and thereby make the world economy better, perhaps by sharing with each other the wealthy have to open up jobs for the poor or provide business capital so that the poor earn a lot of income so he also get rich.
Activity: 142
i think rich people have to donate their money not all but donate money how much you can give to help the child and the senior to buy some food and buy their daily needs because they cant work and they need money
Pages:
Jump to: