Pages:
Author

Topic: How can we make this world economically better? - page 17. (Read 28340 times)

Activity: 86
Merit: 0
The wealthy should share their money with the poor. Many people do this in west but not in developing countries.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 168
I think to help the world become good in the economy is to provide capital assistance to the poor to improve their lives, I'm sure if many rich people care about poverty then the benefits will be better.

If need to improve the country economy. People growth is important. So country will be help to people growth. Now bitcoin is help to people future growth. Economy is not currency. It part of the country growth. Most of the business. Before loach any country. It will be check the other country economy. So if need for the other country growth. Check the country economy. So people is important of the country growth.
What do you mean by people growth? I am unable to make link between country’s economy and people growth. What I understand from your comment is that if the country needs to make its economy strong, it has to work on her people so that they can become strong and in result of that, work hard and make the economy of their country strong.
Activity: 167
Well I think one of the best way to do as a person who involved in Blockchain technology. By spreading the influence of  cryptocurrencies and encourage people to engage on this kind of technology.
I think this step is one way to help other poor people especially those people who suffers on financial crisis.
Maybe we cannot solve this international problem but I can assure that it will help to reduce poverty by means of cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies can make this world better place it can help for poverty and help for finding new jobs and new  entrepreneurial opportunity for young stares so it is new age money for digital world
Yes bitcoins will be making this impact and we will see a better nation and better place to live. This is just because of bitcoins. They are providing us so many methods with which we can earn big money at different levels. Once you are in this world, this becomes so easy for you to make money with such easy methods. So don’t just waste your time and get started in here for better future.
Yes Bitcoin is the best future investment and that's why we shouldn't just think about our life actually we should think about those people who are living in very poor life and their life is also connect with our life so it is our basic responsibility to help them as we can possible and that's why our world's economical situation will much better, so the other way is that we should invest in bitcoin and then its profit we can start any business and paying taxes from this business because that's why taxes will make social work will more better and economy of this world will more gain.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
ApolloX
I think that we should establish fixed minimal rates for payments at every job and make the society more "equal", because billionaires possess way too many abilities to increase their money.
Activity: 476
Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies can make this world better place it can help for poverty and help for finding new jobs and new  entrepreneurial opportunity for young stares so it is new age money for digital world
Yes bitcoins will be making this impact and we will see a better nation and better place to live. This is just because of bitcoins. They are providing us so many methods with which we can earn big money at different levels. Once you are in this world, this becomes so easy for you to make money with such easy methods. So don’t just waste your time and get started in here for better future.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 584
of course by paying off the debts of the country, and reducing unemployment, it will make the economy of a country will get better. there is much evidence to show that. it's just that the circumstances make some things that make the country difficult to do that.
We can make the world economically a better place by making use of the concepts like redistribution of income, taxation and other tolls of monetary and fiscal policy. The redistribution of income implies that every one is taxed and this tax money is then used for the welfare of all the people equally. This way, the poor portion of population will be benefited from the redistribution of income that otherwise would have never reached them.
Activity: 196
Much of the world's wealth has been controlled by a few wealthy,so much concentration or centralization in the hands of a few.The introduction of cryptocurrencies is meant to decentralize wealth,making wealth re-distribution to the poor.Cryoto is wealth for all,rather than the traditional stuffs we are used to where a few owns the wealth.Imagine steemit as opposed to facebook.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
The society is divided into haves and haves not, poor people are getting more poorer and rich people are getting more richer, Value of money is decreasing and inflation is increasing, Many people around the globe suffer death mostly Africa and asia because hunger and unable to fulfill basic human needs.
What actions should governments need to take and how individuals can contribute?

For what is needed on Earth is proper education for everyone, poor or rich, blind or unblind, with disability or normal, everyone of us should be equal ot each other and have the right of quality education for all. This is for us, the community to become knowledgeable about things, in able for them not be deceived by people, because sometimes, they are just uneducated. And one thing that everyone must have. Moral and God fearing character, everything will follow! A lot of people are deceiving other people just to earn money. Thus making it more people to lose their money, if this character is what you have, how good the world will be.
Yes education is the basic need of all the people which can in fact bring a very good effect on the economy of a country, those countries whose education ration is more, they have better economy, their people are able to get good place for world and they can even start a good business. education enable them to make their country more prosperous.
Activity: 182
if the problem of world economy, it is the rights and obligations of governing government and that can change the situation.

I think we can not be equilibrium because if that happens there will be no workers and all the only going to put a business or whatever is great. I think that the world's really was created to be like that. we do not need to be bothered by the rich the rich we only have to focus on how to reduce poverty and what we have to do to improve the community. less crime and more job offer.
Activity: 252
Merit: 71
and cryptocurrencies can make this world better place it can help for poverty and help for finding new jobs and new  entrepreneurial opportunity for young stares so it is new age money for digital world

The government should stop being corrupt and give people an opportunity to have a job because that is the best answer for all people who suffered from proverty. I think giving money to people will make them more lazy its because they will depend what are people giving, if you want to help them they should knew how to help their selves first but in the situation of Africa those rich countries should make a move to help them first give them proper education and give them a work so that they will have money to buy their needs especially food.
Activity: 266
The society is divided into haves and haves not, poor people are getting more poorer and rich people are getting more richer, Value of money is decreasing and inflation is increasing, Many people around the globe suffer death mostly Africa and asia because hunger and unable to fulfill basic human needs.
What actions should governments need to take and how individuals can contribute?

For what is needed on Earth is proper education for everyone, poor or rich, blind or unblind, with disability or normal, everyone of us should be equal ot each other and have the right of quality education for all. This is for us, the community to become knowledgeable about things, in able for them not be deceived by people, because sometimes, they are just uneducated. And one thing that everyone must have. Moral and God fearing character, everything will follow! A lot of people are deceiving other people just to earn money. Thus making it more people to lose their money, if this character is what you have, how good the world will be.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
Activity: 154
For me teamwork as a team of the leadership, no corrupt and pay taxes so that we can make this world economy better.The president priotirize to the poorest people can school because in terms of this if people have there own jobs they can pay into the government needed .
Activity: 179

We can be economically better if we pay taxes and get rid of corruption. Every leaders goal is to make enfrastructure especially roads for the better access to supplies, free education to every children until getting them a degree and people's discipline physically, financially & spiritually.

Absolutely agree. Tax avoidance and corruption perhaps are the biggest problems of many countries. Also, our selfishness is the root of evil. If only we started thinking and taking care not only of ourselves but others as well, I believe it would change many things, even translated to the economy. Like in Japan. People largely contribute to its prosperity.
Activity: 144
Merit: 1
I think to grow the economic world is to follow the law in our country.
Activity: 322
The global financial condition is still accommodative despite the process of asset price adjustment in line with the process of normalization of developed countries monetary policy, trade tensions and geopolitical tensions that have the potential to negatively impact economic growth. let's help to make the global economy better
Activity: 71
The most important place to start would be by reducing the unemployment rates. Once more people are employed there are more people to contribute to the economy along with less poverty. Not to mentioned a sharp decline in crime rates.
Activity: 910
Merit: 512
To make a better economy in the world must create a more job to work that people can get them involved and    earn more money. If I had a chance to get more profit I'd rather make a business that I can give them a job to work to support their daily needs and pay their bills. Many people here don't have a job even it is a fast growing country this past few year.
In order to make this world economically better we need to make serious decisions which are related to the economy of country and are in the benefit of country.

We need to choose a valuable currency in order to make the exports and imports using that valuable currency so that we will get its huge benefit. Similarly if all the countries adopt the Bitcoin which is the most valuable one among all the other coins then the world will be better economically.
Activity: 882
Merit: 250
I think the government's actions should be more developed, such as creating jobs, and inviting people to have education as well, because usually the poor are getting poorer because of the low level of education, so government development needs to be developed.

This is really the job of our governments, not our work. However, we can elect this government, can't we? The world economy is not the best one now, unfortunately.
Pages:
Jump to: