Pages:
Author

Topic: How can you be part a good change? In this world. - page 11. (Read 2525 times)

1DC
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Everyone of us can be a part of the good change in our society. By simply doing good deeds, you just helped our society for the better one. You do not need to do great things, by just simply educate and encourage people and inform them about what is right and what is wrong. By simply doing it, you already helped our society.
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
Use and promote Bitcoin. Soon Bitcoin become the one-world currency.

Cool
Activity: 263
Everybody can be a reason of good change in world, just give respect to each others and have a unity for the good things to happen
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Find a cause that you think is worthy.

Connect with people with similar ambitions and organise and move together. Teamwork makes the dream work.
Activity: 462
In order to be part of a change, you have to be the change. Start being the change by actually start doing something about a problem as an individual. A good example would be about a problem about littering. To see change, start by not littering. Make it a habit that placing your litter on the right bin and not just in the open when you feel like the trash is being a burdensome thing. Change progresses when you continue to believe there will be change. When you stop believing, it'll eventually swallow up and become a problem on its own. 
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
I will start to change my self and be a better person first after that then I will do my best to help what ever help I can do. Because its hard to become an example to others if I don’t even first help and change myself to become better.
Activity: 31
To be able to contribute in world change you need to start it with yourself. Try to be a person with dignity and credibility rather than having pride which may only lead to misunderstanding with other.  Learn to work with other meaningfully to be a productive individual. Be an objective observer- looking for facts not mere opinions when concluding for something.
Activity: 168
Merit: 103
BY doing Good work and be honest.
another most important things
doing the right thing at right place
Activity: 59
How to be part of something new? like change?

How will you change something? like? (please do give an example)

Do you believe that you be part of a good change? What is it than?

try to development your self and get more knowledge.

if you have more internet skills you can help other to get easy life

yes Android development

Activity: 53
Do you believe that you be part of a good change?

you must be part of great things to development world . weak people must not have chance to live
Activity: 224
I will do wonder for YOU!!!
first  be true to yourself.... then support the government... participate in events for a cause.... so that your life will be enjoyable...
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
I can be part of a change in this world by sharing the word of God to everyone because if iwe know who is Jesus Christ in lives we will be change. It is the best thing that we can do  because  only God can change our life
Activity: 2744
Merit: 588
I agree with those persons that said that change should start within yourself.
Just be a good citizen and do what is right is more than enough to be part of this change.
You don't have to look outside yourself to change something.
Activity: 462
ANONYMOUS MOBILE PAYMENTS

change is inevitable, so long as you stick to what you believe in. no matter if people think that you are wrong as long as you believe it and you don't compromise. as i said, change is inevitable, with principles intact don't let the world change you. you make the world change how? by not allowing it to compromise your belief.
Activity: 115

All individuals have a part in every changes that happen in this society. You can start it by yourself. By simply having a discipline in what's on your surroundings. You're the first to lead to be a good example to everyone that knows you. Having discipline and respect to the people and helping them out on something that makes everyone having a good insights to you. You can also share your knowledge to contribute learnings to them.
legendary
Become a nurse in the maternity ward in a hospital. Then you can make the good diaper change of newborns.

Grin
Activity: 210
If you want to change something in this world you have to start the change from you, your personnality, your work, etc ...
legendary
Contributing and doing your part for society. Being a good person. Don't get caught up in the hype of what it means to be good. Just be good.

That's what ISIS thinks they are doing.     Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1029
Contributing and doing your part for society. Being a good person. Don't get caught up in the hype of what it means to be good. Just be good.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

Connect with God and good people around you.
It's difficult to change something alone.
Join other, positive people around you and work together.
If you are connected with God internally and with good people externally, you can do a lot.
Pages:
Jump to: