Pages:
Author

Topic: How can you be part a good change? In this world. - page 12. (Read 2525 times)

legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
People are happiest in this world when they realize that they can have eternal life in the next.

Become a religious leader for Christianity, and save people.

Cool
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
How to be part of something new? like change?

How will you change something? like? (please do give an example)

Do you believe that you be part of a good change? What is it than?

You know, i believe that to make a change in society, you have to start somewhere and that is in yourself. Like in the movie pay it forward. Every good deed you do would send ripples to other people. Start by yourself and inspire people to do the same. It's not the easiest thing to do but it's a good start.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
be the change you want to see... if you are good to others, others will be good to you. Whoever you meet is a reflection of yourself
Activity: 426
Merit: 250
Treat others how you want to be treated.
Even the smallest good deeds has the potential to trigger a chain reaction that goes far beyond our social sphere.

Yes, the chain reaction does exist. If you start doing good deeds, then many people will repeat it for you. Now just a lot of negativity and people need to set a good example.
Activity: 14
Stop shitposting for some pennies.
Go get an education and job.
Study hard and aim for high. Then everything will go on your way. As a student, it is my way to make change. in the near future I will live in comfort. Others succeeded in life because of so called luck, its their fate. Be the change and make change for the betterment of everyone.
Activity: 420
Merit: 14
I know its a cliche abd we hear it all the tine but it is actually true. What we do in this life has effects or ripples that affect other lives. To be a positive change in this world, i believe we should be a positive model for it. Pick up the trash even if it wasn't yours, offer a consoling shoulder, give an open hand. You know, simple acts of random kindness
Activity: 35
learning is a power for making any new thing

if you have hero skill in programming why not to make your own coin

yes in my depart meant
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Be open to change & be an early adopter Smiley Don't wait for someone to take the first step, be that someone!
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145
Stop shitposting for some pennies.
Go get an education and job.
Activity: 364
Merit: 105
You just have to not harm anyone, but engage in as far as possible charity for the needy and do everything possible to save the planet. This small contribution will help change the world for the better.
Activity: 994
Merit: 544

Cliche to hear but the change should start from us.  Discipline is all what we need.  People are just to afraid to try something new.  They tend to be okay on what they are right now or they become get used to what they were before even if there stil more good things to happen aside from it.  Like what the government said, be a partner for change.
Activity: 420
Merit: 252
Treat others how you want to be treated.
Even the smallest good deeds has the potential to trigger a chain reaction that goes far beyond our social sphere.
Activity: 231
Merit: 102
Do your part of the job, even if it seems to you that it is small contribution. If nothing changes, you can't do anything about that, but you will know that you tried and you changed.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
www.thegeomadao.com
Change yourself, if you be able to be what you want to be, you'll be a successful person in this world and only than can you change the lifestyle of others.
Activity: 434
Merit: 255
Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency
Most people on this forum are users of bitcoin. This means that each of us involved in the changes in the world. After the emergence of bitcoins, the world will never be the same as it was before. We are all involved, but do not completely understand the historical significance of this moment.
1DC
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
In order for you to be part of the good change it this world, you must start it with your self. Make your self more independent, responsible, respectful and disciplined. You must change first your self before you change other. Because you will never be part of the good change if you to your self don't want to change.
Activity: 560
Merit: 121

If i dont contribute to the bad then i know i am already starting something better. Just do noble little things. Everyone now is becoming selfish so i can start selfless deeds and a little change.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Pages:
Jump to: