Pages:
Author

Topic: How crypto currency change your Life? - page 11. (Read 2573 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 101
Polkadog - Multi-Chain Defi Meme
July 12, 2021, 11:11:31 AM
How crypto currency change your life?

For me, When I was started it seems that in crypto world is not an easy way to have profits because of an online procedure and no controls. But then again when I kn
ow how to handle specially on Trading or in bounty program and that's the reason I started  to earn.
I have experienced many changes during my participation in the cryptocurrency world. It's hard to explain in detail. When a friend or friend explained to me to try the bounty program, I finally made money that I didn't believe at first.
you make good friends by sharing something that can change your life.
I'm sure you must have earned quite a lot of money from the bounty campaigns that you participated in. but crypto is not that narrow. develop yourself, because the crypto market in trading and investing is very potentially profitable.
Activity: 691
Merit: 100
July 12, 2021, 11:03:12 AM

For me, When I was started it seems that in crypto world is not an easy way to have profits because of an online procedure and no controls. But then again when I kn
ow how to handle specially on Trading or in bounty program and that's the reason I started  to earn.
I have experienced many changes during my participation in the cryptocurrency world. It's hard to explain in detail. When a friend or friend explained to me to try the bounty program, I finally made money that I didn't believe at first.
A_L
Activity: 54
Merit: 3
July 12, 2021, 10:56:50 AM
How crypto currency change your life
My life in crypt is a big change on the trade side. If someone understands the trade very well, I will advise him to trade. It is not possible to say when someone's fortune will be uprooted.There is no other place that makes as much profit as trading
Activity: 294
July 12, 2021, 10:48:44 AM

For me, When I was started it seems that in crypto world is not an easy way to have profits because of an online procedure and no controls. But then again when I know how to handle specially on Trading or in bounty program and that's the reason I started  to earn.
I am also one of the people who really know how to make money from the bounty program. Economically, the role of Cryptocurrency is very influential for me. In addition to helping from an economic perspective, Cryptocurrency also gave me knowledge about the greatness of the network.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 22
July 12, 2021, 10:38:22 AM
In the future I believe crypto will change many things, but what we have to learn is how to enter and be able to read the market with our own analysis and be involved in the Crypto world is a high art because the price is very volatile.
Activity: 104
Merit: 1
July 12, 2021, 09:23:35 AM
Crypto hasn't changed my life significantly, not yet anyway. But I'm working on it to make sure it does.

I'm currently interested in DeFi gaming, I'm a scholar of AXIE, but I'm currently looking for other games like upland.me, alienworlds.io, and AnRKeY X - https://anrkeyx.io/landing. Which one should I try first?
Activity: 840
Merit: 101
July 11, 2021, 07:36:22 PM
When I started trading. I did not get any profit. I always got the loss. I thought that I have to leave it but, I did not give up. I was trying finally I got profit from crypto now I have gotten hundreds of dollars I am getting my study fees from crypto
You are a person who never gives up even though you thought about leaving it because you lost in trading, I suggest you understand the trading methods recommended for beginners so that you are aware of the risks in trading if you make a mistake in buying the wrong coin.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 343
July 11, 2021, 06:50:44 PM
cryptocurrency, whatever it is bitcoin or altcoin give us many opportunity to earn money. For profesional traders or investors , they could shift their work way to be freely which is we only need internet and computer to work it. Crypto market really give us easinest to enjoy our life, we could earn money everywhere and any where. But to be in this stage will really need our sacrifice, maybe at the first we loss our money and get nothing from here.
That is why we should know first and ask ourselves if we are willing to take risks and lose our money? Because this is not the right investment for those who are in doubt. People who invest in crypto have not all in a good start, they suffered losses first before they can make a profit. That is why if you are a fainted heart, no doubt that you will walk away with regrets and tell your friend that crypto is a scam. That is ridiculous, right?

So, if we are not sure that we can live in a highly volatile market, it is better not to try. We have to think it not just twice because you can never recover your money if that so happens unless if you will continue your journey here.
Activity: 2898
Merit: 597
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
July 11, 2021, 03:08:41 PM
In many aspects, I get to check the markets all of the time and I'm becoming good and wise in decision making. I don't fall anymore with such hype because that's what I am before and in terms of monetary, it really has changed my life a lot.
I get to buy things that I cannot afford before and it is just because of holding bitcoin. Before the price was not that much and if you just held 1 bitcoin, you got already a good amount of savings.
Everyone must have made a mistake when they didn't understand what they were doing, even now that mistake feels ridiculous, right?
I used to join an ico because of the hype and fomo because many of my friends bought it, and it turned out that the project was a scam. now that feels totally ridiculous, but that's the experience. Since then I've learned that hyoe, fomo, and the like are not very good, I have to learn whatever it is before joining.

crypto has also taught me patience and gratitude no matter how much profit I get.
Yes, I still feel that mistake that I've done before. Well, it was not just once nor twice but it happened many times. But at the other side of those mistakes, there goes the lesson and it's a good experience to learn such lessons from those because it had helped me on where I am today. And that's going to be the same with those people that are also experiencing the same thing in the market as they start their cryptocurrency journey.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 259
July 11, 2021, 02:10:23 PM
Life changes a lot, from how to hold a smartphone before knowing crypto, rarely hold it after knowing almost every time you hold it so you don't miss price movements in the market if you experience profits you can increase your income
It's just the effect of the changing times that have been going on so that everyone who has worked in the crypto space will always be close to their smartphone, so this is very commonplace to happen.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 702
July 11, 2021, 02:09:43 PM
Crypto-currency has changed my life this I will always admit, if for nothing my research on bitcoin and crypto-currency brought me to know the forum and my knowledge I had from the forum got me to rise and am earnings this has helped me in my personal/private life, also of you are from a poor country like I am, you would understand how the system is either corrupt or slow I have seen both and although my country is trying to cut down on crypto-currency, I think this gives me hope even in the country, crypto-currency has made me sensitive online because of security and now am more sensitive in real life than I used or even was.
Activity: 517
Merit: 10
July 11, 2021, 02:03:43 PM
Life changes a lot, from how to hold a smartphone before knowing crypto, rarely hold it after knowing almost every time you hold it so you don't miss price movements in the market if you experience profits you can increase your income
Yes, I experienced it too, even before for me smartphone was just an accessory, but now through smartphone, I am able to earn income from crypto, and now I never stop looking for information about crypto because I was left a few minutes behind missing the opportunity to profit from assets crypto that I have.
Activity: 756
July 11, 2021, 01:58:24 PM

For me, When I was started it seems that in crypto world is not an easy way to have profits because of an online procedure and no controls. But then again when I know how to handle specially on Trading or in bounty program and that's the reason I started  to earn.
Sometimes it is very hard for me when I see fake volume by centralized exchange. Cryptocurrency should be popular by decentralized exchange, but the reality is different. Please avoid fake volume exchange if you have almost 10-20 list of centralized exchange. Even now, some traders think they can earn from trade, but which situation isn't possible all the time.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 541
July 11, 2021, 01:50:18 PM
~
 Crypto gave me another comprehension of the computerized world. in spite of the fact that it has hazards, the benefit produced is great. what's more, as time went on I began to comprehend blockchain and all things crypto-related.
What does that even mean, another comprehension of the computerized world means, did you mean hazards because of the high volatility and anyone who entered the market before the rally should not be worried about the huge volatility as the profit you are able to make in a short few years in more than enough to neglect the risk if you are here in the market long enough to understand the risk.
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1124
July 11, 2021, 01:20:39 PM

Mine changed when I started to work remotely in the crypto world and I started to get paid in bitcoin. This allowed me to actually quit my job at the time and go home and make it a full time job. I have made constant income from content creating and another from being part of projects, new tokens and coins that want a marketing person usually found me somehow, I guess thanks to me working in the content world so that allowed me to charge them a certain amount, which is growing everyday because I have more and more tokens in my portfolio that I worked with and I know more and more people that helps me make a profit as well.

It is just something that I like to do and thanks to crypto I never have to wear a suit again and go to work to be in there for 9 hours a day in a cubicle, those were the worst days of my life and I feel like I am doing much better nowadays.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 102
July 11, 2021, 12:58:30 PM
 I put resources into crypto. I made a benefit by putting resources into cryptocurrency. It was my first time contributing, and I question that crypto can make benefit. Crypto gave me another comprehension of the computerized world. in spite of the fact that it has hazards, the benefit produced is great. what's more, as time went on I began to comprehend blockchain and all things crypto-related.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 326
July 11, 2021, 11:38:05 AM
Crypto provides easy and simple digital and international transactions. first when everything had to do with credit cards. I am one of those people who is not comfortable using credit cards on the internet, but with bitcoin all my digital-related business is become easier and reaches a wide target market.
Activity: 1736
Merit: 116
July 11, 2021, 11:08:52 AM

I can open a business like now from the profit I got in cryptocurrency, because when I graduated from school, then I only had $500 and I immediately invest all my money in cryptocurrency, therefore I think cryptocurrency can really change my life, because I can earn more than $10k profit from investing in cryptocurrency.

I can feel your happiness when you managed to turn $500 into $5000 through investing in cryptocurrencies. What you experienced, I also
experienced it. Maybe I was a little lucky, because the profit I made from investing in crypto was a little bigger. But the profit we make from
crypto, can change our lives for the better. If it can be used for positive things, as you would with opening a business. Unfortunately some
people use the profits they get from investing in crypto for consumptive things, it will not change their life for the better.
Activity: 368
July 11, 2021, 08:23:42 AM
Activity: 983
Merit: 502
July 11, 2021, 07:53:09 AM

Cryptocurrencies have not only changed my life but my mindset too. in this time of pandemic finding a job outside is really hard but bounties and a little trading help me make money, I'm sure if I don't know cryptocurrency then I will have a hard time making money in this pandemic.
A lot of people rely on the crypto market to make a living during this pandemic, the best thing about the crypto market is that anyone can enter the trade with a very small amount of capital.
Pages:
Jump to: