Pages:
Author

Topic: How did Bitcoin start to price increase? - page 2. (Read 10028 times)

Activity: 240
Merit: 100
Bitcoin's value is constantly increasing. Why is the price of bitcoin increasing over time?
I think that the reason why Bitcoin price was rising over time because of the continuous rise of the demand which makes it more popular for the engagement of potential investors that boosts up Bitcoin's price added by the fact that Bitcoin was being widely used by many Bitcoin users and consumers who purchases and used them effectively for their own purpose. The law of the demand is always getting into this since in economics where currencies are widely being discussed, as long as there is a rise in the demand in relation with the supply, the possibility for the price increase will be open and constant to keep the balance between the demand as well as the allot supply to be used.
Activity: 317
Merit: 251
Bitcoin's value is constantly increasing. Why is the price of bitcoin increasing over time?
The reason why the price of bitcoin is increasing is because many people are investing in it and its value depends on supply and demand principle, and it is also like trading the more you buy the more the price of coin will increase. That is why if a country started to banned bitcoin, it will lose many investors and buyers that will cause bitcoin's price to decrease.
Activity: 339
Merit: 102
The Exchange for EOS Community

In my opinion, Bitcoin price continuously increase because of the demand that was starting few years ago, and we can the moment that it was introduced to public by using social media contributes a lot to the popularity of the Bitcoin I think the fact that we have connected in different forms of communication which was social media, information regarding Bitcion was very easy nowadays to spread, and we are aware that if Bitcoin is popular the more investors that will be interested to this forum which will contribute for the price to increase.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Bitcoin value depends on supply and demand principle. It started from scratch, eventually people recognized it overtime. 
Activity: 728
Merit: 502
My opinion is, that many new people are comming to the stage, investing money and spreading popularity of crypto, so.
I also think that the increase in demand over time is the main cause behind its growth rate now. Besides, it is also available in scarce amount. The digital world is suffering through a shortage of bitcoin. It is also supported by big investors which are the cause behind its rising up and falling down from time to time. Digital market depends on this currency and both have huge potential to grow.
Activity: 65
Merit: 0
Bitcoin will raise the price when many people are investing in it. Like a trader, more buy or demand will dare to raise the price of a good. But it will need a process because at this time bitcoin prices are still less stable because there are various factors either from within or from outside. However I am sure the demand for bitcoin to be expensive in quick time will be high to as expected.
Activity: 238
My opinion is, that many new people are comming to the stage, investing money and spreading popularity of crypto, so.
Activity: 179
The price always is formed only because of consumer demand and can't grow all the time...
As for BTC, there is huge volatility, that's why there are ups and downs. 
Activity: 1022
Merit: 538
People have problem if the price decreases and they again has objection when it falls. i feel pity on the coins sometimes
We need to understand this thing that things can’t work the way we want them to work because of the reason that we cannot control the things which are contributing in deciding the market value of any of the crypto coin. We need to plan according to the situation and that before deciding anything, we need to think well and that decide the best possible thing so that we may not end up losing money.
Activity: 40
Merit: 1
I think you need to do more research on how bitcoin can be a store of value, like gold had traditionally been. Being a store of value, bitcoin is VERY much undervalued today. The recent price increase is recognition of bitcoin's long term potential to replace gold as a store of value.
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
The price of Bitcoin is increasing by many factors. But i think the most important is demand and supply factor. As far as we know, the max supply of Bitcoin is 21 millions and approximate 17 millions Bitcoin were mined and the last Bitcoin will be mined in 2040, while bitcoin is more anh more popular, many people knew to Bitcoin so the demand of Bitcoin ownership is increasing. According to The law of supply and demand: DEMAND > SUPPLY ===> the price is going up.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
It actually depends on the market. The markets has dips and rise from time to time so it affects the price of bitcoin. But overall, bitcoin does have a significant increass every year and more and more optimistic predictions happen every quarter. I guess the reason for it's increase is that more and more people buy it, more and more projects uses bitcoin and of course more and more people are knowing its existence. More people knowing, more peoole buying.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 2198
I stand with Ukraine.
As the 21-mil. bitcoin distribution is not equal, miners' digging times are increasing, so the price of the bitcoin that starts to rise will increase and this will lead to a good position. The real rhythm adaptation that needs to be worked on is very important.

It would be more right to say that the block reward has been decreasing with time and that is because Bitcoin was designed this way. It was 50 BTC from Jan 2009 to Nov 2012. Then it was 25 BTC from Nov 2012 to Jul 2016. And now we have 12.5 BTC which also will be halved in Feb 2020. The "digging times" are not increasing because every new block takes 10 minutes on average to mine, always. If it takes more than 10 minutes to mine a block, the difficulty (the required number of leading zeros in the block hash) decreases, and vice versa.

But it's true that the demand for BTC is higher than the supply of it, and the difference will only be intensified in the future entailing the rise of the price.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
The price bitcoin varies and can not constantly grow, but if you take into account the overall situation and the entire period of existence bitcoin, then this growth depends on supply and demand. The popularity of bitcoin and the number of people who want to invest in bitcoins, are increasing, respectively, and the price. But this is my personal understanding)
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003
As the 21-mil. bitcoin distribution is not equal, miners' digging times are increasing, so the price of the bitcoin that starts to rise will increase and this will lead to a good position. The real rhythm adaptation that needs to be worked on is very important.
Activity: 700
Bitcoin prices increase with supply and demand rules. There are only 21 coin in the world. while the present is much less. Suppose now the world would like to have a bitcoin. 21 million / 7 billion people. It is impossible for a person who wants 0.1 btc. So when many people want to hold btc more then its price will increase.

Indeed, bitcoin price depending on demand and supply. Total supply already peged at 21million and circulating supply in market less than that. Bitcoin demand increasing because many investor believe, bitcoin is gold in digital world and as investment bitcoin is very profitable
Activity: 150
Merit: 4
Bitcoin prices increase with supply and demand rules. There are only 21 coin in the world. while the present is much less. Suppose now the world would like to have a bitcoin. 21 million / 7 billion people. It is impossible for a person who wants 0.1 btc. So when many people want to hold btc more then its price will increase.
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
The rise in prices depends entirely on the supply of demand in the bitcoin market. There are a lot of people willing to invest in bitcoin, and real demand is growing because of the popularity.
Activity: 588
Merit: 103
You can see it in law of Supply and demand you will define what truly happen in bitcoin in the past year there so many investor coming that's want bitcoin price increase.
Activity: 238
Merit: 57
Bitcoin is great because of numerous ways and if the bitcoin demonstrate a cost increment then bitcoin request high in nowadays and on the off chance that we keep bitcoin and don't offer in high amount and in the event that we exchange this for trade it is additionally a decent way however showcase powers like request and supply can gauge bitcoin esteem in the present time. Bitcoin regards hold and rather than freeze offering we need to hold it
Pages:
Jump to: