Pages:
Author

Topic: How did Bitcoin start to price increase? - page 4. (Read 10028 times)

Activity: 58
Merit: 0
I think it depends to the number of users and its investor.
When bitcoin have been uses by plenty of people it is more highly indemand that's why the value of it goes higher than before.
Activity: 29
Bitcoin's value is constantly increasing. Why is the price of bitcoin increasing over time?
Bitcoin has the value people decide to give to it, at first it had no value except as an experiment and proof of concept, but then people began to realize this technology was innovative and it got some value and as time has passed more people have agreed with that statement and that is why bitcoin keeps growing in price, because people believe on it.
That`s just a luck. Thats all.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 507
I also do not understand how bitcoin increases and lowers the price. But I think it's like economic law as more and more buyers and buyers eat the price will be increasing.

I think it's because people buy and sell the bitcoin in the market and somehow if the buy demand is higher, then the price will get down and it will make people panic. this will also happen if the price starts to increase and people become more panic because they think that they need to do a fast action to buy bitcoin before it's too late to make a profit. but if they cannot analyze with good, sometimes they cannot make any profit and only take a loss and they need to wait for a while to see the price increase back.
Activity: 173
I also do not understand how bitcoin increases and lowers the price. But I think it's like economic law as more and more buyers and buyers eat the price will be increasing.
Activity: 352
Merit: 11
Bitcoin's value is constantly increasing. Why is the price of bitcoin increasing over time?
For me I think bitcoin was started to price increase when people got noticed how valuable it is by making us rich.It is also legit that proven already how huge money we can get from it.
Activity: 798
Merit: 527
The bitcoin price increases may be due to the increasing number of customers and the day the bitcoin supply is getting smaller, so that's a very significant effect in my opinion but if you have another argument about why bitcoin prices go up please share here.
These both factors are playing key role in the recovery of bitcoin former prices. The increase in number of supporters and bitcoin investors is allowing it to reach the maximum value in short time. It is a rule of market that when the supply falls short and there is a great demand of a committee in the market, the prices automatically shoot up. So we all should keep our bitcoin in wallets till it really makes to new target.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
You have  answered your question in the question itself. The value is increasing means the potential of bitcoin is increasing as compared to that of other options (USD or other fiat currencies) and thus people are giving preference to bitcoin thus the price is increasing based on the law of demand and supply. As far the demand for bitcoin grows,  the price will continue to rise.
Activity: 854
Merit: 108

Every investment the price will increase as long as there is a high demand on it that there are lot of people who are willing to pour their investments to a certain investment in which these are what is happening now in Bitcoin investment that the real demand is now increasing due to the popularity is constant increasing too. No wonder Bitcoin now is the most promising investment in the century surpassing all kinds of known investments in the whole world like the gold and stocks exchange.
Activity: 994
Merit: 502
The price increase is completely depending on the supply to the demand of the bitcoin. In recent days due to regulatory compliance the price started to drop continuous and went close to $6000. Now with more investors making a strong investment moving the trading volume increase higher has lead to the growth.
Activity: 546
Merit: 101
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
This can certainly be said as a thing related to the future that has been proven potentially has many advantages of its characteristics. More people are certainly more glance at one new thing and curious to prove it, after all., I think this can indeed be used as a side of progress. All that can encourage the trust/interest of many people to bitcoin till the price movements going be higher because of certain beliefs and encouragements.
Well., I think in essence bitcoin is really got a good reception from many people from the beginning until now, until the price tends to increase from the beginning the first time he appeared till nowadays with various factors including the news that affect it till the price moving higher.
Activity: 236
Merit: 100
Presale is live!
Every year the price of bitcoins shows a rise in the price which proves that bitcoin is of good  store value, the price of any product or commodity is determined by the economic factors of demand and supply.  As every day new bitcoin users are entering the bitcoin market the demand keeps on increasing and the news of bitcoins is reaching everywhere making it more demanding and there is only limited number of 21 million bitcoins available in the crypto market after mining all the bitcoins the price will still rise due to more users and more demand of bitcoins.
Activity: 199
This cause investments and interest of a whales. When people are buying significant amounts of currency, its price going up!
Activity: 668
Merit: 255
As I was saying in other topics, that's all started in 2017, when bitcoin cost 600 - 900$, some of the rich people invested in bitcoin and decided to make a good profit from it. So, after they bought bitcoins for 600 -900$, they started to invest in advisement, so more new people started buying/investing in bitcoin, as an effect on all ads campaigns, and because of that in less than 3 months bitcoin price up in 15- 20 times. But it was only about situation, what happened in 2017 - 2018.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
platform for everyday business

Actually bitcoin value is constantly increasing now because maybe the volume supply  now in different exchanges are low,because many investor are still holding there bitcoins,and the demand is still increasing,so therefore to find  more another resources of bitcoins they need to buy the bitcoin to those investor who hold there portfolio in a higher prices to continue the circulation of trading investment  in the market.
Activity: 611
Merit: 500
Basically its supply and demand. More demand = price drives up. People buy Bitcoin because of its features and the tech behind it.
Activity: 336

The market prices are all base on supply and demand so decreasing of prices does not mean that it will be forever, there will be always ups and down in the market in order for people to have time to sell and invest on a certain coin.
Activity: 672
Merit: 14
The rise in price of Bitcoin generally depends on the market demand and supply. Due to the limited supply of Bitcoin, any increased in its demand on the market place shoots its price and the same principle applies to fall in BTC price when the demand decreases.
Activity: 322

The market has more investors today more than before and that is the reason why the volume of bitcoins is also increasing, miners as well has a big contribution that makes more people to crave on bitcoins because they can earn profit if they will invest on it.
Investors are what helps a market or a commodity increase in price because if there are no investors then there is no demand which means the product or commodity has no value and such the price depreciates. We are definitely seeing better prices due to there being so much more investors now in the market than there have ever been at any point and that will only continue to increase.
For sure investors are playing vital role in bitcoin price rising and falling as when more and more people use to invest in bitcoin it makes the demand of bitcoin high in market. Right now bitcoin is massively being adopted by everyone and people are putting their money in bitcoin to get profit, there are a lot of companies who are trying to reach the bitcoin technology and in a lot of countries bitcoin is being use as legal currency so these are the reason I guess.
Activity: 55
I think the price of bitcoin can not be set up as the unit price up as we know today. The greater the investor demand with the higher the price is where the best price Bitcoin. Maybe if one day the price drops does not mean because there is a determining institution. Which determines the price is the user's own investment.
Activity: 401
As the day goes on the supply is decreasing but the demand is more and more the bidding so the bitcoin price goes up as less supply is available if you want the bitcoin price is always expensive then buy as much bitcoin as possible when the bitcoin price is cheap now.
Pages:
Jump to: