Pages:
Author

Topic: How did Bitcoin start to price increase? - page 6. (Read 10028 times)

Activity: 2086
Merit: 603
Bitcoin's value is constantly increasing. Why is the price of bitcoin increasing over time?
The prices are rising eventually overtime due to following factors:
-It was first digital currency with blockchain technology and having utility
-Limited supply of 21 million and continuously rising demand as more people are becoming aware about it through news and social media
-Huge investments being made and market capitalisation increasing day by day
So these factors push price graphs upwards.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
It has a common answer to this question, it was based on Law of supply and demand where a limited supply that will be allocated to many demand that result to increase in price. The supply was the  bitcoin, since it is new to industry and it very limited as to compare for the people who are willing to buy the bitcoin even the price is high.
Activity: 77
Its due to the fact the merchants yet significant whales assumption their bitcoin for a long era and they're also the motive by what means bitcoin virtue is dropping. Big whales within bitcoin has been a section over bitcoin worth changing because months that great whales near about them are excessive sketch character whosoever has a enterprise according to be brought earnings because yet make investments such of bitcoin.
Activity: 196
Bitcoin's value is constantly increasing. Why is the price of bitcoin increasing over time?
I think that the same situation will repeat this year - a rapid rise in the price of bitcoin in the fall, and then a sharp drop. This time I will not be mistaken and will sell my bitcoins at a high price.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
I think bitcoin price depend on its demand.the only thing change bitcoin price that is demand and supply.also other reason is ,if number of people invest it then price are increasing.when its demand increase,price also increase.
Activity: 294
Merit: 6

The market has more investors today more than before and that is the reason why the volume of bitcoins is also increasing, miners as well has a big contribution that makes more people to crave on bitcoins because they can earn profit if they will invest on it.
Investors are what helps a market or a commodity increase in price because if there are no investors then there is no demand which means the product or commodity has no value and such the price depreciates. We are definitely seeing better prices due to there being so much more investors now in the market than there have ever been at any point and that will only continue to increase.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
What should be disputed if bitcoin continues to increase over time, yet it's not continuous in its journey is always increasing, because of various factors that can affect it.. this hasn't ensured that price movements will continue to rise (no decrease), sometimes indeed we must really examine many things to deepen it so as not regret in the end. I think it as time goes on... it will be a part of the economy associated with the more many people in their life.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
As we saw recently, the price of bitcoin did not show growth, but on the contrary - it declined. I believe that these changes and price clappings give people a chance to make profit through speculation, which is why it is often lowered specially, and then increased.
Activity: 364
Blockchain with VTOS energy

The market has more investors today more than before and that is the reason why the volume of bitcoins is also increasing, miners as well has a big contribution that makes more people to crave on bitcoins because they can earn profit if they will invest on it.
Activity: 266
Merit: 17
I started get into bitcoin last year of November as far as i know bitcoin increase because of the law and supply while the demand always increasing day by day but the supply is limited to 21 million i think that is the key factor here as long as bitcoin reach the max supply that price will also increase.
Activity: 224
Now the bitcoin price is $6,843 in the open market which is not a high level increase but in comparison with last year it is slow and the usage is high and most of the people are doing international transactions through this way and they are using crypto for investment and trading purpose many of us can avail the benefit from this currency to become rich in the future.
Activity: 314
Bitcoin's price is destined to rise because unlike other fiat currencies BTC is predictable and has limited in supply.
So with limited supply when bitcoin becomes more popular demand is rising and price is increasing as a result.

There are also couple more factors to consider:
- bitcoin is still a technological novelty, adoption is till in its early phase
- bitcoin is not based on debt
- bitcoin is not controlled by central authority, government or institution

With bitcoin we can avoid something like this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dollar#/media/File:Zimbabwe_100000000000_Dollars_Bill_2008.jpg

Great explanation, that would surely help to those who are new here in bitcoin world and has doubts if this is a good investment or not. I am already convinced with all the positive explanation and I have read it online, the information I ready is very vital that it resulted me to be more optimistic of the price of bitcoin, I am currently holding some bitcoins now and this is intended for long term investment.
I agree with you that has a great explabation, that surely help me here even I have the a better knowledge that is not enough without this kind of explanation so better to read for thise new like me here in this world of bitcoin. and I'd rather add some research it for more additioanal knowledge for me.
Activity: 182
Bitcoin's price is destined to rise because unlike other fiat currencies BTC is predictable and has limited in supply.
So with limited supply when bitcoin becomes more popular demand is rising and price is increasing as a result.

There are also couple more factors to consider:
- bitcoin is still a technological novelty, adoption is till in its early phase
- bitcoin is not based on debt
- bitcoin is not controlled by central authority, government or institution

With bitcoin we can avoid something like this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dollar#/media/File:Zimbabwe_100000000000_Dollars_Bill_2008.jpg

Therefore it is all about decentralized issue of bitcoin. The freedom to rule without any kind of government policy is one thing that make bitcoin its own free will to increase at all time or decrease when time comes.
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
The bitcoin start the price to increase because the traders and big whales holding their bitcoin for a long time and they're also the reason why bitcoin price is dropping. Big whales in bitcoin has been a part of bitcoin price changing for months. For example, if the big whales invest, they invest a very great amount so that many investors would attract to invest it. And when they sell it, they are also tge reason why the value is dropping. These big whales, most of them are high profile person who has a business to get income for and invest it on bitcoin and in that way they have a big profit and that's the way they used to it.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 278
It think the reason why Bitcoin start to price increase, it is already in the edge features of bitcoin already like its very secured, decentralized o which no officials authority can control by it and because of that many of the whale investors became interested unto to bitcoin.

Not only big investors, everyone who wants freedom they are interested in bitcoin and they are very much supporting and protecting bitcoin. Bitcoin is giving them what they were not able to have with their regular means of incomes. They were not able to make money even by keeping gold in their houses for years. The issue is that the governments are afraid of giving people complete freedom.
Activity: 420
Merit: 50
The main reason behind the constantly increasing bitcoin price is demand and supply. As bitcoin was first decentralized platform that changed the whole idea of payment system existing in the world, it gained quite popularity in the mean time. The increased the demand for bitcoin and as the supply is limited, the rate increases with increase in demand. In the following years, the demand kept increasing and so did the price.
Yeah, demand and supply which is the normal sense, but there are sometimes that prices can be manipulated and we have seen it several times before even in the bitcoin market with the collective effort of whales switching the direction of the market however they please and that is easy for a new market that nothing really should be driving the value much except for speculations anyway, and until we really see real structure for demand before we can start seeing less manipulation.
People getting interested to invest money on bitcoin because of huge profit returns. In my own opinion,they based on demand and supply in how effective bitcoin was. We all know that bitcoin is fluctuating may be bitcoin starting pumping when investors continue investing money because price really depends on the users how they handle strategies. The higher value of money to invest, the higher prices .
Activity: 1134
Merit: 515
The main reason behind the constantly increasing bitcoin price is demand and supply. As bitcoin was first decentralized platform that changed the whole idea of payment system existing in the world, it gained quite popularity in the mean time. The increased the demand for bitcoin and as the supply is limited, the rate increases with increase in demand. In the following years, the demand kept increasing and so did the price.
Yeah, demand and supply which is the normal sense, but there are sometimes that prices can be manipulated and we have seen it several times before even in the bitcoin market with the collective effort of whales switching the direction of the market however they please and that is easy for a new market that nothing really should be driving the value much except for speculations anyway, and until we really see real structure for demand before we can start seeing less manipulation.
Activity: 196
In my own opinion, bitcoin price depends in the ratio of investors and sellers. If there are more investors than sellers, the price move up and if there are more sellers than investors, the price drop. That is why if the bitcoin price is very low many people are investing, the price will increase.
Activity: 378
so many people are dreaming to be rich by investing into btc and they keep investing their money by increasing the demand and because the supply is limited the price increases as well.
Activity: 910
Merit: 505
its depend on demand and hype in the market ,it is similar to other trading or market ,just there is a little difference due to anonymity ,which cause manipulaton by big holder and now there so much improved bots out there to help you with it.as blockchain application is increasing thus  bitcoin will be known to everyone thus causing buying hype in hope of greater profit.
Pages:
Jump to: