Pages:
Author

Topic: How did Crypto help you out? - page 38. (Read 6200 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 3
GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
August 09, 2018, 09:49:18 PM
When I first join bounty campaign in the bitcoin forum , I was just imagining if this is not a waste of time ,but as time goes by I patiently continue to work on my campaign , no matter what happen ,but I been lucky that I join an ICO that is very successful and I was rewarded with tokens ,and I sell it to become ethereum , and tben later I exchange it to our local money ,and pay it my pending bills at home, I can say that cryptos is really of help to the people who work hard for it.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
August 09, 2018, 09:10:07 PM
This question is especially for those who have been into crypto for a long time. How did cryptocurrency help you, most specifically financially? Did you earn more? Gain more investment? I do have a friend who wants to get into crypto but he does not have a lot of savings in his bank account or any major investment. I told him to save more before getting into crypto because they still have mortgage and car loan to pay. Do you think crypto will help him out to?
Cryptocurrencies will definitely help him as long as he is willing to invest a significant amount of money and hold for the long term, and cryptocurrencies have helped me a lot as well and while I could have sold at the all time high I decided against it since I do not have any particular need for that right now, I will sell in the future once the price is much higher.
Activity: 22
Merit: 10
Gambling Addict
August 09, 2018, 06:33:05 PM
crypto helped me because it made it easier for me to send money abroad, I am currently trying to make money with crypto. I joined the Bounty program
Activity: 471
Merit: 250
August 09, 2018, 05:05:16 PM
It has helped me out some what financially, but I think it has kind of lowered my quality of life due to the intense stress that one can get from this. When you get into this, its hard to proceed without making major mistakes that costs you a lot. There's almost no avoiding it. And it can be rather devastating.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
August 09, 2018, 05:04:32 PM
Cryptocurrency has taught me to develop my investment skills, It has also helped me raise some cash to complete my studies, I now look foward to be more involved in crypto projects
Activity: 1582
Merit: 759
August 09, 2018, 05:01:59 PM
I'm a web developer, so it gave me a larger pool of clients internationally. This forum, I'm sure, has contributed to that more than Bitcoin itself. But Bitcoin (and other digital currencies) are great for people in my industry to collect payments. It's simple, and efficient.
Activity: 112
August 09, 2018, 04:24:11 PM
Never invest in any of the cryptocurrency coins if you think there is some form of anxiety within you. I will advice you take a critical decision in your investment. Crypto is more or less like taking risk so be adviced if you can not bear that.
Activity: 512
Merit: 250
ICO is evil
August 09, 2018, 04:00:36 PM
This question is especially for those who have been into crypto for a long time. How did cryptocurrency help you, most specifically financially? Did you earn more? Gain more investment? I do have a friend who wants to get into crypto but he does not have a lot of savings in his bank account or any major investment. I told him to save more before getting into crypto because they still have mortgage and car loan to pay. Do you think crypto will help him out to?
I can not say it right now, cryptocurrency involvement is taking so much of my time and it seems not to be giving me nothing instead of suffering and frustrating. Am I doing something wrong or everybody's feeling like that?
Activity: 378
August 09, 2018, 12:42:18 PM
crypto helps me a lot it helps me to be a good man it helps me to get an income daily and because of this crypto mylife has changed than before ill buy anything that i want becvause of the money that i get in crypto and i can pay our bills now not hassle than before and this crypto teach me how to become a good people to help a lot of poor people.
Activity: 78
August 09, 2018, 12:32:54 PM
I managed to participate in several ICO, some I earned quite well, I can say with certainty, for a good project, it must have potential for the future, that it will be needed in five years. Unfortunately most projects do not have this potential. I was lucky and I came across a project focused on protecting against hacking quantum processors, and to maximize the use of all the advantages of new technologies, project Kelvin Blockchain Wink
Activity: 104
August 09, 2018, 11:59:24 AM
When I joined this market I was in touch with a lot of business minded people. But people always try everyday for the future. I learned a lot from them. Private to crypto has made me understand how financial investment is.
Activity: 210
Merit: 42
August 09, 2018, 07:25:47 AM
I am into crypto since 2015. I would say that it really helped me a lot with my finances especially with my bills every month. I did not say that it get me rich but it helped me to get with everything in my everyday life, now i got a car, a 2nd hand one and that is because of crypto earnings. Everyday trading and so much more. I can say that if I didn't knew crypto before, i will be stuck working in a company.
Activity: 91
Merit: 1
August 09, 2018, 07:13:30 AM
Of course it helps, you just need to work hard on crypto seriously, follow many bountie that will generate more income.

As soon as I have been dealing with the cryptocurrency for a long time, I can answer the question asked by the author of this thread. First, Bitcoin helped me to earn enough to buy a car. Later, altcoins made me a trader.
Im really thankful to crypto especially bitcoin for helping me in my important needs especially in financial needs. I can buy all the things that i want today unlike before i dont even have money to buy a phone. Also i can help my parents by giving them money for their needs also and paying bills and rents.
I was not much convinced with the idea of the crypto currency some years back as I only think of it to be scam and that I was not sure that it will have such a wonderful future. After sometime, once I realized the worth and importance of the crypto currencies, then I didn’t wait for anything and that I invested in different crypto currencies and because of which, I have managed to make some good earning now.
Activity: 368
Merit: 104
August 09, 2018, 07:12:23 AM
The only time crypto helped me out real big is during that 2017 bull run. I started 2014 and traded for sometime with little profit (and loss of course.)I already have a good job so I was just taking Bitcoin for fun and for making a little side profit at home. Last year was totally different cause I made a very big amount of profit from both trading and HODL. I invested at the price rate of $2000 and before I knew it price was already running to higher price. I was very happy indeed.
Activity: 98
August 09, 2018, 05:40:54 AM
Crypto has helped me in so many ways....one of which is paying my rent and paying off some debt.
Activity: 322
August 09, 2018, 04:45:16 AM

It help me out financially of course that is very obvious because almost all those people who came here have the mindset to gain not just to have satisfaction. But aside from that the crypto help me to handle my fear and my emotions that well compared to what I am before. Because last time I always feared all new things but this one keep me taking risk. And handling tough situations like when the value are falling.
Activity: 154
August 09, 2018, 03:50:46 AM
Crypto had helped me with my financial needs especially in paying for my debts. Although I earn not that much still I'm looking forward to receiving rewards from the bounty campaign I participated that has just ended. I like crypto like any other investment since in here we can start investment without a money or capital. I hope this crypto thing will make my life better and be able to satisfy all the needs of my family.
Activity: 23
August 09, 2018, 03:23:33 AM
BTC help me change lives, low salary can not develop life, thanks to bitcoin that I change life and have a more stable life.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
BITCOIN IS THE CURRENCY OF THE GLOBE
August 09, 2018, 02:50:39 AM
Cryptocurrency change my financial status as it help to create a balance for me as a family man, I recommend you encourage your friend to source for cryptocurrency knowledge, no amount is too small to invest, but with adequate knowledge your friend can be guided.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
August 09, 2018, 01:36:20 AM
It gave me hope for the future and helped me and my family survive for a couple of years. I like the technology and see the potential and helped me to think more outside of the box. I don't know though if in this bear market I will still be able to survive in this environment and harch market climate but I am glad I was at least part of it in some way, this great and wonderful revolution. Even if the big whales oust me out and totally kill off my net worth, which is nearly at 0 now, I will still try to be engaged in this crypto revolution in some capacity, even on a part-time basis, I can't let go, despite the fact I have almost lost everything. I am still hopeful for the future and that's why I still feel it is helping me in some way, on another level now, but not financially at the moment.
Pages:
Jump to: