Pages:
Author

Topic: How did Crypto help you out? - page 42. (Read 6200 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 14
August 06, 2018, 03:39:15 AM
For the most part, it helped me to know about then investment market. It taught me how and when to invest and what to invest on. It also thought me how to read trends and make a crude speculation as to how the market will move. Financially, it gave me a nest egg to retire on if and when i lose my job or just ultimately retire.
Activity: 272
Merit: 0
August 06, 2018, 03:36:01 AM
for us krypto is also very helpful for our economy, because for us krypto is also a good investment we can get many benefits in the future. see developments also increase.
Activity: 998
Merit: 504
August 06, 2018, 03:33:09 AM
for us krypto can also help our economy every day well, to see the development of krypto is also very good, so for us it will also be easier to get many benefits, because with krypto our lives are also getting better.
I have done a lot of jobs here and that includes signatures campaign, lending at the earlier time I got in and not everyone paid back, then I did day trading and Hodl (which I’m also doing till now), I didn’t miss my opportunities to get free airdrops which made some income too.

One thing that didn’t work out pretty well for me was gambling. I tried gambling after some friends persuaded me to do so. I lost some of my Bitcoin before I decided to quit from it.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
August 06, 2018, 03:27:20 AM
This question is especially for those who have been into crypto for a long time. How did cryptocurrency help you, most specifically financially? Did you earn more? Gain more investment? I do have a friend who wants to get into crypto but he does not have a lot of savings in his bank account or any major investment. I told him to save more before getting into crypto because they still have mortgage and car loan to pay. Do you think crypto will help him out to?
Involving in crypto have given me a lot of profit not only in terms of financial matter but with some other things like to earn some friends via online although we are not meeting each other yet but we have such a good communications by helping each other with some good business with crypto related things. Also I have learned to know on how to be able to speak in english by joining this signature campaign where I developed my knowledge in communicating with other people and giving some comments on related topics.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
August 06, 2018, 03:15:59 AM
Bitcoin help me to have extra income and to have more time with my family. It help me to support all the daily needs and also because of bitcoin I have savings and I can help my family.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
“Crypto Depository Receipts”
August 06, 2018, 03:04:10 AM
I would say, that your friend do not have to wait, he can do bounty, and I think it is totally fine start investing with a smaller amount of money, at least he does not risk too much while learning the basic.

Crypto helps me a lot, because of crypto im not in crisis right now. Thoough crypto world is a bit risky but its worth to invest because your small amount of many will become big if you have a wise mind and nice strategy.
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
August 06, 2018, 02:38:59 AM
This question is especially for those who have been into crypto for a long time. How did cryptocurrency help you, most specifically financially? Did you earn more? Gain more investment? I do have a friend who wants to get into crypto but he does not have a lot of savings in his bank account or any major investment. I told him to save more before getting into crypto because they still have mortgage and car loan to pay. Do you think crypto will help him out to?
I was into this for long and didn’t earn anything, I had to quit several times and come back too. It’s just recently that I started earning income through this. It’s not easy, and I had no money to do mining so I didn’t do that, maybe if I did I would have started earning income through this immediately I got in. I just started with Faucets and invested a little money which didn’t yield much income, till I got into this forum. Maybe that’s how my luck started.
Activity: 182
August 05, 2018, 04:30:39 PM
I have those numbers on the screen of my, but actually I am feeling much more positive when I'm withdrawing my crypto, and for now the prices are so poor that I can just not allow myself to take at least something from here... Sad
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
August 05, 2018, 03:02:48 PM
crypto has been helpful for us because of this we have got an opportunity to earn money and improved our economic situation

I agree, I think the cryptocurrency market is the easiest way to make money online.
and finally because I am dealing with bitcoin, I make a lot of money and I still make it.
Activity: 188
August 05, 2018, 02:27:44 PM
I would say, that your friend do not have to wait, he can do bounty, and I think it is totally fine start investing with a smaller amount of money, at least he does not risk too much while learning the basic.
Activity: 434
August 05, 2018, 02:21:47 PM
Cryptocurency Very much helped me especially, to be able to take part in the Bounty project, and also make me have a better source of economic income,The point is a lot has changed after I jumped into the world of Cryptocurrency
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
August 05, 2018, 02:13:53 PM
Yes, Crypto help us, so we have more options for another extra income source. And we can learn a lot of new thing about cryptocurrency, asset management, macro economic, micrk economic thing, etc.
Cryptocurrency help us in various way. It is always a profitable deal for many people and also known as economic saviour. It work as a extra income for many people. Its digital nature help in online shopping, tickets booking, for rentals etc. It is mainly used as a source of online money transaction. Which give more privacy and protection then that of a bank. It also help to setup online business for many people by its innovative money transfer facility. It also helps people in investment.
Activity: 115
August 05, 2018, 12:33:07 PM
Investment encryption makes me earn a lot of money, and my life and living conditions have improved a lot. I really appreciate the benefits brought by BTC.

Activity: 770
Merit: 101
August 05, 2018, 11:59:46 AM
Crypto has given me a perfect job since I was laid off. Just sit at home, a laptop, earn bounty on bitcointalk, sign up and work. Bounty ends just waiting for them to pay. A simple task but brings many unexpected risk factors.Such as spam, hack wallet, ban, ....
Activity: 1358
Merit: 81
August 05, 2018, 10:05:59 AM
Although the market for cryptocurrencies is very volatile and investing in crypto has always been a risk, it can be financially helpful for anyone. Particulaly cryptocurrencies helped me  financially I have won what I would never win with the currency of my country. Only to your friend I would recommend that without capital he can earn crypto in bounty campaigns, he should give it some time and try.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
LETS GO ADAB
August 05, 2018, 09:43:24 AM
I found this forum thanks to crypto. Where I can earn and learn. I study economics, but now I understand better all things about currencies, both online both fiat thanks to many topics here.

Cryptocurrency is helping everyone to have more income daily or monthly depending on how they work in the industry and it also gives different people the opportunity to have a wealthy life.
Activity: 193
Merit: 83
August 05, 2018, 09:34:42 AM
Crypto is a God's favoring for me and my family. It help us in our budgetary status. Presently there are additional items for needs and not only for needs. It truly gave me work to do every day for me to acquire day by day.
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1768
August 05, 2018, 09:27:58 AM

I can only speak for myself, but crypto has helped me a lot financially. Although I invested very early, but there has not been a day that I have regretted. Without crypto I would certainly go much worse. I still think investing is still worth it, but you can never be sure. In any case, you should invest in a safe coin like Bitcoin and never more than you can handle to lose. And buy cheap. Not in a hype! Smiley
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
August 05, 2018, 09:18:27 AM
I found this forum thanks to crypto. Where I can earn and learn. I study economics, but now I understand better all things about currencies, both online both fiat thanks to many topics here.

This is the same reason what most of us here,many may say they are only here to earn but others here to learn but for me i am learning until now and i will not stop learning because this technology is what the future of my love ones.thats why i am starting to teach crypto to my childrensnd luckily they are interested
Activity: 392
Merit: 1
August 05, 2018, 08:44:53 AM
Crypto is just a place to get more money in the long run which is around 3-4 years and not short term.
If your friend wants to enter the crypto world just to get more money in the short term it's very impossible.
I suggest to your friends that it is better to work in the real world to get money.
After earning money from working in the real world invest half and the rest for everyday life.
it's just a suggestion from me.
Pages:
Jump to: