Pages:
Author

Topic: How did Crypto help you out? - page 33. (Read 6200 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
August 19, 2018, 07:39:54 PM
Do more and learn more to succeed. I have been here in for two months already and I have experienced earning $450 with my Jr Member account. So a piece of advice, learn everything first about cryptocurrency and try to understand the price movement before jumping in the crypto world to earn better rewards in the future.
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
August 19, 2018, 07:14:25 PM
Crypto has helping me a lot at first I don't believe about the crypto because I think of scam. But time pass by, I have become interested to learn and gains knowledge in crypto. I learn and earn when I invest in btc and doing trading.
Activity: 750
Merit: 252
August 19, 2018, 06:57:04 PM
Definitely depends on a person. He will need to know as much as he can, possibly everything so he could start with trading, I assume. No body could guarantee that he will have success. I would take care of those mortgages first, I personally don't like to have that kind of burden on my back and place some money on other side, it's to stressful.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004
August 19, 2018, 04:26:35 PM
With cryptocurrency you do not have any guarantee that you will get any money out of it you have to be always little bit creative with what you do, I am in Bitcoin from a very long time and have never invested any penny in it. But I have earned a lot from it so much that I can pay regularly my Wi-Fi bills and my pocket money.
copper member
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
August 19, 2018, 04:16:18 PM
I joined crypto not quite long, i can confidently tell anyone who cares to know that i have been able to pay off part of my debts from the money i made from bounties
Activity: 900
Merit: 503
August 19, 2018, 03:54:00 PM
This question is especially for those who have been into crypto for a long time. How did cryptocurrency help you, most specifically financially? Did you earn more? Gain more investment? I do have a friend who wants to get into crypto but he does not have a lot of savings in his bank account or any major investment. I told him to save more before getting into crypto because they still have mortgage and car loan to pay. Do you think crypto will help him out to?
One needs to have at least several thousands of dollars to start investing in crypto, and he should always be ready to say goodbye to this money.
I personally started from doing bounties in order to get some spare tokens and try to play on the market.
So I would recommend your friend doing the same.
Activity: 882
Merit: 517
cloverdex.io
August 19, 2018, 02:52:27 PM
This question is especially for those who have been into crypto for a long time. How did cryptocurrency help you, most specifically financially? Did you earn more? Gain more investment? I do have a friend who wants to get into crypto but he does not have a lot of savings in his bank account or any major investment. I told him to save more before getting into crypto because they still have mortgage and car loan to pay. Do you think crypto will help him out to?
Cryptocurrency help me out a lot especially in paying all of my expenses and i do not have encounter any problem interms with money, since i started working with cryptocurrency. It also help me out in providing my basic needs that is why i am thankful i learned about cryptocurrency.

Crypto earnings really supported me to come out of financial issues. The freedom without financial issues is felt so good. I would love to contribute my best to crypto community as always. I am sure so many here have gained wealth earning bitcoin and other tokens. So crypto has lifted and enhanced many lives. There is no restriction in earning bitcoin and other stuffs.
Activity: 317
August 19, 2018, 01:30:22 PM
Cryptocurrency help me out a lot especially in paying all of my expenses and i do not have encounter any problem interms with money, since i started working with cryptocurrency. It also help me out in providing my basic needs that is why i am thankful i learned about cryptocurrency.
Activity: 360
Merit: 100
August 19, 2018, 01:05:06 PM
It is different from person to person. Men differ in income source and tests. Nowadays , Crypto helps me to support my daily needs by participating in bounty campaigns I earned money by simply doing tasks, crypto is the one  best source of income and even a disabled persons can do crypto just have a proper knowledge about it. crypto helps me to learn more about trading and other things that might help me to gain profit everyday. After all , it is a good source of income such types of people like me.
Activity: 530
Merit: 10
Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions
August 19, 2018, 12:46:13 PM
Crypto helps me really think of being a real trader, this is my dream since childhood, at first I was always worried because I didn't have enough capital, but bitcoin can still be searched with campaigns or many things for free, crypto even helped me to be right really economically stable after I applied to resign from my office.
Activity: 819
August 19, 2018, 12:37:37 PM
Crypto is very complex and in the first place I didn't know much about it. Some people might just say here that they have tutor or guider in cryptocurrency but it is not like in my situation. I just read and read even though I can't understand sometimes. It help me a lot when I learned how to trade tokens in markets it makes my life now easier and have financial freedom.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
August 19, 2018, 11:59:27 AM
Well im lucky to join this and got some money to invest before december 2017. So i got some of money to invest and i do plan to invest here for long term cause i believe in the project that i invest my money in, i do end up invest more money since august 2017. Cryptocurrency is indeed still a good place to invest your money, the things is you need to know what project you are supporting, as long as its has competitive advantages and real project you gonna be okay.
Activity: 756
Merit: 257
Freshdice.com
August 19, 2018, 11:49:41 AM
Cryptocurrency and bitcoin help me out financially by giving me good source of income, so i could buy the rhings that i always needed and wanted in my life, that is also why i am really thankful that i knew all about crypto because it is really a good opportunity to have it.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
August 19, 2018, 05:13:37 AM
Yes, Crypto help us, so we have more options for another extra income source. And we can learn a lot of new thing about cryptocurrency, asset management, macro economic, micrk economic thing, etc.
Cryptocurrency is my extra income my son teach me how to join in crypto it help me so much and I learn so much about in cryptocurrency my knowledge it gain a lot's of things micro and macro economic.
Activity: 50
August 19, 2018, 03:57:45 AM
crypto help me out to earn income and crypto makes me know a lot about the world of bitcoin and cryptocurrency.
Activity: 325
Merit: 136
August 19, 2018, 03:50:01 AM

Crypto currencies helped me to have an extra income that helped my daily financial needs. Thats why i continue to join giveaways bounties to earn more. I am thankful because with this it helped me to have extra income.
Activity: 140
August 19, 2018, 03:20:35 AM
Cryptocurrency has help me change my financial life. At first I didn't believe in it's capability but as the time goes by I started receiving profits then now I mostly relying on it as the largest part of my income.
Activity: 980
Merit: 252
August 19, 2018, 03:08:50 AM
Yes, with the help of crypto currency you can earn.To start, tell your friend what is crypto currency and get acquainted with the material part. After this procedure, you can proceed to the issue of earnings. There are many ways to do this here. 1 way and the most common that bounty.2 way trading.3 manner mining.4 way investment.Choose what you like and earn
Activity: 126
August 19, 2018, 02:27:16 AM
By joining crypto through bitcointalk forum , I have join their bounty campaign project, and after we finish participating in the campaign we are given rewards tokens which is converted to cash fiat money, and it really help the finances in which it makes life a little bit open because some of the finance crises are been solve ,crypto really is of great help.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
August 19, 2018, 01:24:56 AM
Crypto can make us happy while now the every one has the money problems some how the unemployment is a big issue so it is the good way while in the forum you can be hired by users for the work too like different task you should complete for them and many other ways to earn money in the crypto.
Pages:
Jump to: