Pages:
Author

Topic: How did Crypto help you out? - page 46. (Read 6199 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
August 03, 2018, 01:38:26 PM
Crypto has changed a lot the way I am thinking. I got really interested in the technology, and the importance of decentralization. Good investment too.
Activity: 394
Merit: 10
August 03, 2018, 01:21:17 PM
With the crypto tuh now is my source of income and make the family economy better and now with the crypto make transactions faster and also the absence of interference from other parties.
Activity: 638
Merit: 300
August 03, 2018, 11:48:44 AM
crypto helps me out financially. I am earning here in crypto world in which I am using it as a savings and at the same using it to send  money to my family. So its like my financial status is good. I am getting tokens from bounties and airdrops also trading and later on trade them into money.
Activity: 35
August 03, 2018, 11:46:35 AM
It helped me earn money in the side while doing my regular job. It increased my knowledge about cryptocurrencies and also finance. Not to say how to handle money and be careful with it. And I can do all of it without ever leaving my house.
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1004
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
August 03, 2018, 10:25:42 AM
well, when you hold a few crypto, and the price goes up very high, of course that will help the economy that you have. for me, that's how crypto makes me have many opportunities to get out of my economic problems. well, I think almost everyone is using it the same way.
Activity: 1139
Merit: 500
August 03, 2018, 09:03:24 AM
Cryptos helped my boss change his life. It made me from a wealthy person to become wealthier by investing in BTC. Now my boss is still investing in it and earns quite a bit of interest. I recommend investing in it if you have a decent source of capital

Theres a slight problem about this post,you have said the the Boss is the one who had helped by bitcoin,but on the second part you said this made your wealth to become wealthier so whats the true score here?whos the one and whats the other one?
Cryptocurrency has helped me not only financially but also to improve and enrich my knowledge about finances, trading, investment, and a lot more. It's very appealing for me because I can earn and gain profit from it while doing the job at my own comfort. Trading and investment has been very challenging and risky, yet by learning from every experience, by continuing to explore new creative ideas, and by being committed it would be a great help to survive in the field of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 756
Merit: 505
August 03, 2018, 09:01:52 AM
it allowed me to trade without being affected by the country's economy and governments. I became financially strong. I am now following more news. I can see what is going on in the world.
Activity: 170
Merit: 1
August 03, 2018, 09:01:42 AM
although I am here yet to feel success in the world of cryptocurrency, but I have friends who have long been in this world. and proven cryptocurrency helps him become a good person in financial matters. because I don't have some money to invest, so I was advised by my friend to join a bounty campaign, because the bounty can make money. Well, then I would advise you to try to follow the bounty program to be able to earn money, then you can start investing after earning money from bounty.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 267
Buy $BGL before it's too late!
August 03, 2018, 08:49:00 AM
Cryptos helped my boss change his life. It made me from a wealthy person to become wealthier by investing in BTC. Now my boss is still investing in it and earns quite a bit of interest. I recommend investing in it if you have a decent source of capital
Those people who can manage to take the risk and not being worried if ever things won't go according to their directions are most of the time are the gainers from this investment, they can manage to buy and wait till the price went high and repeat the scenario for their benefits.
Activity: 208
Merit: 10
August 03, 2018, 08:42:52 AM
Crypto can help us out of financial problems, nothing is impossible. Crypto is just like an investment asset such as the stock market. We have a chance for that. Some people tell me about, how crypto can get us out of the financial problem. Yeah, that's not impossible because of its fluctuating value, we can use it to find more profits
Activity: 360
Merit: 100
August 03, 2018, 08:40:08 AM
One day I realized that the cryptocurrency, the one that originated from the time of creation of the first digital money on the Internet, has a place to be in our daily lives. Cryptocurrency it is real and it can make a good profit, especially for those who are patient. I understand what you need to store any kryptonite I get at a gift of ideas which I believe in.
copper member
Activity: 2968
Merit: 575
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
August 03, 2018, 08:29:33 AM
This question is especially for those who have been into crypto for a long time. How did cryptocurrency help you, most specifically financially? Did you earn more? Gain more investment? I do have a friend who wants to get into crypto but he does not have a lot of savings in his bank account or any major investment. I told him to save more before getting into crypto because they still have mortgage and car loan to pay. Do you think crypto will help him out to?
Helped me learn a lot about the market and some aspects of trading and economics. Well if your friend waits for a long time he will be missing out the opportunity to make massive profits. But still it won't be too late when he enters the market. Crypto currencies are still on their infant stage and yet to develop more. The more it starts to develop the higher the value of each and every coin will be. But since your friend is on loan, let him be debt free before involving himself in such risky investment.
Activity: 696
Merit: 100
August 03, 2018, 08:22:39 AM
Cryptocurrency is the only thing the helps me to sustain my daily needs. Because of cryptocurrency I can say that I am slowly having financial freedom which is really great and overwhelming.
Activity: 61
August 03, 2018, 07:36:23 AM
Before ,I did not believe in cryptos but later I find it very profitable ,because I am joining cryptos and I am working with it and I earn something very good that it really help my financies even with a little earnings but at least it help.
Before working with bitcoins, i was struggling to find a good job and was very worried about bitcoins. But one day i cam to know about bitcoin and different earning opportunity associated with it and it really help me get wealthy and rich.
Activity: 78
August 03, 2018, 07:24:06 AM
crypto its giving a oppurtunity to invest and this is a good sidline. its doesn't need a lot of time other than working to a company.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
August 03, 2018, 07:17:26 AM

Theres a slight problem about this post,you have said the the Boss is the one who had helped by bitcoin,but on the second part you said this made your wealth to become wealthier so whats the true score here?whos the one and whats the other one?
Activity: 129
August 03, 2018, 06:59:24 AM
for us krypto can also help our economy every day well, to see the development of krypto is also very good, so for us it will also be easier to get many benefits, because with krypto our lives are also getting better.
Activity: 368
Merit: 104
August 03, 2018, 06:56:52 AM
Well for me crypto gives me more opportunities to know how to invest alot of my money.  thats why i have some extra income for my everyday life and now I can help my family.
We have seen so many people who are earning amazingly from bitcoin. They indulged themselves in bitcoin since long time and thus bitcoin is giving them back. With all grace and respect, they are making money by utilizing different options and methods. So, don’t just take is as payment method only, rather this one stunning aspect of bitcoin is quite impressive.
Activity: 1
August 03, 2018, 06:45:50 AM
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
August 03, 2018, 05:56:38 AM
Well, I always wanted to use cryptocurrencies in the offline market against the goods and services but not even a single merchant in my city is accepting Bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency at this stage so I have to wait for it. However, I am accepting Bitcoin as a payment instrument for my business and as my most of the clients are international, it is helping me not only to save the time but also to save the cost of the transaction. Since the rate of Bitcoin is 5 to 10% higher in my country as compared to that international exchanges, I am able to give 10% discount to my clients without any effect on my cash flow.
Pages:
Jump to: