Pages:
Author

Topic: How did Crypto help you out? - page 48. (Read 6199 times)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0
August 02, 2018, 07:22:53 AM
Crypto helped me a lot of things. Like I earned extra income, it helped me for my studies like projects, researh. Because of crypto I helped my family while I was studying so much help from crypto.
Activity: 40
August 02, 2018, 07:10:15 AM
If you join crypto in a single way, your time/intellect and fortune can only focus on it and the crash sooner or later must happen.
Activity: 71
August 01, 2018, 11:43:00 PM
This question is especially for those who have been into crypto for a long time. How did cryptocurrency help you, most specifically financially? Did you earn more? Gain more investment? I do have a friend who wants to get into crypto but he does not have a lot of savings in his bank account or any major investment. I told him to save more before getting into crypto because they still have mortgage and car loan to pay. Do you think crypto will help him out to?

It helped me learn about having an investment and build passive income overtime. I do pull a lot of friends from having no investing background into the market and now invest like every month.
Not only finance but also social life, people whom I meet through crypto are all nice and I make friends with a lot of them.
Activity: 406
Merit: 2
August 01, 2018, 11:37:11 PM
if he is such a position, it is very difficult to invest in a direct market however it requires sufficient capital, and the capital may be difficult to produce more in a short time, while he has a financial dependency, it will be very risky, so for the moment I recommend for him follow the bounty, until he understands correctly the crypto market, and have excess capital, just try to join no harm if just follow bounty, not at risk than to follow direct investment
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
August 01, 2018, 10:35:18 PM
It gives me a source of income which is enough for me to earn enough money to pay all the debts that me and my parents have and that is a very great feeling because with the cryptocurrencies i can now buy the things that i want but i am not doing that yet because  i am saving money and waiting for the best time to sell.
Activity: 140
August 01, 2018, 07:53:10 PM
This question is especially for those who have been into crypto for a long time. How did cryptocurrency help you, most specifically financially? Did you earn more? Gain more investment? I do have a friend who wants to get into crypto but he does not have a lot of savings in his bank account or any major investment. I told him to save more before getting into crypto because they still have mortgage and car loan to pay. Do you think crypto will help him out to?

First of all I heartily give my thanks to the creator of crypto, because through this creation I gain more money which is a very big help for my financial needs everyday. And I can see my bright future now because I learned how to trade and invest my money in crypto that earn more profits. 
Activity: 183
August 01, 2018, 06:34:12 PM
When I joined this market I was in touch with a lot of business minded people. But people always try everyday for the future. I learned a lot from them. Private to crypto has made me understand how financial investment is.
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
August 01, 2018, 06:18:22 PM

By improving my economy and being able to make me better, crypto do that. Because before I knew Crypto, maybe I was just a gamers who didn't know anything about making money in this world. Very grateful to the person who told me about the crypto currency and improved my economy.
Activity: 532
BITCOIN IS THE CURRENCY OF THE GLOBE
August 01, 2018, 06:11:16 PM
Through crypto I have become stable financially and also an employer of labour, crypto has help to enhance my knowledge technologically as it applies to several sector
Activity: 101
August 01, 2018, 05:37:10 PM
I am not an old player, but I have had some good experiences from my friend who has been a long time ago, now his financial situation has changed, he has even been able to finance his own extended family. I am sure that if I continue to be consistent in the field of crypto it will also bring change to my finances.
Activity: 546
August 01, 2018, 05:23:31 PM
Yes it will help him. A lot of opportunities are waiting for us in cryptocurrency dear friend. In fact, because there are plenty of works found in this industry, it is in our hand to select among we will be benefited. If he had no savings then tell him that he can earn also in cryptocurrency. But be sure that your friend have a long rope because cryptocurrency earnings are wasting of time.
Activity: 2352
Merit: 594
August 01, 2018, 04:42:46 PM

Cryptocurrency help me with my finances and it also help me when it comes to maturity in terms of finances. It made me value my earnings and savings. As for me, it is important that we'll have something to sustain our needs except for our job and cryptocurrency is really a big help for me.
Activity: 728
August 01, 2018, 04:38:38 PM
I earn money by investing, trading and participating in bounty campaigns on crypto market. I would not say that it is easy kind of job but it is possible to earn money for living on crypto market. People who are smarter earn much more by integrating and using crypto technologies in various sectors of the real economics that is why there are much new various projects, companies, ICOs, tokens, coins. Well, it is a new field for an activity where it is possible to realize the own potential. So, you need to figure out what you want to do and join to us. In the current time market is on the lows so you may start your career as an investor by buying perspective coins on the lows like I do.
Activity: 252
August 01, 2018, 01:46:44 PM
Very helpful, cryptocurrency can change my life for the better the benefits that I always get are very extraordinary in terms of financial or financial, starting from investing is my main point or making online buying and selling transactions, we can also get benefits, therefore crypto is very valuable to me
Activity: 208
August 01, 2018, 01:45:55 PM

At times when it was badly needed [or must i say many times], cryptocurrency undoubtedly helped me in so many ways on the financial aspect of course. To which i am so thankful. Having experienced those difficult times but knowing that i have cryptos to depend on makes me and my whole family at ease.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 500
August 01, 2018, 12:49:48 PM
Thanks to crypto i realised that the future can't be something similar to the history, so we have to adapt to the new conditions, i helped me to evolve.
Activity: 148
Merit: 3
August 01, 2018, 12:01:02 PM

i started with nothing..0 savings,no enough money for our daily financial needs. I dont want to work outside at the company because i have my son who needs my care and love,i dont want a yaya/maid to take care of him when im away. So, i started to join on bitcoin fb groups  since i know it wayback year 2010,someone invited me but i ignored. and also i saw one of my classmate during college days was posting about bitcoin,i got so eager to know how he earn from it. I did some research,research and research  until i can finally say,crypto save us from the ground and lift our life . i am so much thankful for everything that crypto/bitcoin/bounty gave to us. From nothing to everything.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 261
August 01, 2018, 12:00:35 PM
Crypto helped me out a lot, I've regained myself, because of crypto my income was way better than before, I think that crypto can actually be my main source of income, because what I do actually earn from my job is only the 30% of what I usually spend from my money, crypto is one of the things that changed my life, with prior knowledge within economics, it was not that hard for me to actually understand crypto and how things flow, from trading to mining, and all the way up to bounties and airdrops.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
August 01, 2018, 11:51:23 AM
This question is especially for those who have been into crypto for a long time. How did cryptocurrency help you, most specifically financially? Did you earn more? Gain more investment?

As usual at first phase of everyone's journey in crypto, majority will say crypto helps financially and no doubt about that. Lots of people already living proof to that and considered crypto as their main and primary source of their income.

Did we earn more? You know the answer for this. Smiley

I do have a friend who wants to get into crypto but he does not have a lot of savings in his bank account or any major investment. I told him to save more before getting into crypto because they still have mortgage and car loan to pay. Do you think crypto will help him out to?

What your friend must do is to study and learned all the associated risks once decided to put money on crypto. Since crypto is volatile, there will be a time that the value may loss on process once your friend decided to dumped coins out of panic.

Don't ever rely on crypto earnings to be the one that must used in paying regular bills (unless it's regular and fixed income).
Activity: 140
August 01, 2018, 11:49:04 AM
crypto has made me more aware of the world of digital money, it helps me know how to trade as well as help me get the profit from the capital to invest
i like Cryptocurrency
Pages:
Jump to: