Pages:
Author

Topic: How did Crypto help you out? - page 51. (Read 6199 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 106
July 31, 2018, 09:06:30 AM
i've been involved with cryptocurrency since 2014, at that time i only know how to earn free cryptocurrencies. after that on january 2015, i try to invest on some HYIP and got scammed. but well, i got some profit from my investment on buying an altcoins such as ripple, and stellar.
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
July 31, 2018, 09:03:03 AM
I have been on this crypto business for a year now and all fast i am satisfied on the investments that I have placed on here. I have my fair share of learnings to effectively have more returns.
Crypto helped me a lot especially in the field of finances because it allowed me to get more assets, more returns in less time.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
July 31, 2018, 08:48:56 AM
I am currently working on a monthly basis and I am involved in crypto with bounty work. And they have created me income and I believe in the future I will be involved in bitcoin trading.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
July 31, 2018, 08:37:49 AM
I had been joining in signature bounty campaign for almost 7 months now but still I haven't earned so far because my previous involvement were mostly scam. In my three consecutive ICO's that I had joined excluding my present, I had never experience being paid off and just hoping that with my new ICO bounty campaign, this will be it. Though, I wasn't successful in my past bounties but I still keep on going for I believe that with perseverance and dedication I will be rewarded soon because I believe it will happen soon.
Activity: 308
Merit: 12
July 31, 2018, 08:15:46 AM
I earn bitcoin from signature campaigns. And those bitcoins serves as my other source of income. It help me a lot especially at times that i don't have money left in my pocket. I converted my bitcoins into fiat and used it to spend for our daily needs.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
July 31, 2018, 08:14:39 AM
So many people already make money with bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies, and you can try
Activity: 1232
Merit: 266
> CAMPAIGN MANAGER < https://t.me/TheAndy500
July 31, 2018, 08:11:11 AM
I think you don't need a lot of money but a lot of experience and skills to get money from engaging with cryptocurrencies
True, there are lots of ways which we can go to make some money in crypto, you don't even need to put thousands but only some amount to create big wallet from moves based in our market.
July 31, 2018, 08:09:50 AM
It is a good choice to make money, but you need to be careful
Activity: 384
Merit: 100
July 31, 2018, 08:06:46 AM
I think if you want to invest in crypto, do not use the money that is needed because the risk in crypto is enough high, if you want to get free crypto you should join any airdrops and bounties
Activity: 11
July 31, 2018, 08:05:35 AM
I suppose, that working with cryptocurrencies is a good opportunity to make your financial situation better, but there are some risks in this sphere too.
July 31, 2018, 08:01:24 AM
I think you don't need a lot of money but a lot of experience and skills to get money from engaging with cryptocurrencies
Activity: 10
July 31, 2018, 07:59:21 AM
Participating in a bounty is a good way to make the financial situation better
Activity: 714
Merit: 252
July 31, 2018, 07:40:48 AM
Surprisingly crypto currency world ha become all new job for everybody here. It has given us possibility to spread the wings in perfect way. When I started back in time then crypto was all confusing to me and in the time it gave me more and more learnings about what I can do and how can I do it. I learnt various ways of earning money, and yes off course I learnt that it is all about money only and nothing else. I dont care about the blockchain technology because that is not my area of understanding. So basically it helped me to earn extra bucks other than my job and now im learning different skills to offer services to others in exchange with bitcoin.  Cool
Activity: 245
Merit: 11
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
July 31, 2018, 07:25:29 AM
Since I start working with crypto past two years ago there are many rewards satisfying or not are come to my hand, this are the stuff I used to be Idealize all process on how to generate profit from many portions of currency, filling my some financial fees help me most by crypto even I am making all magic at my room, It make me feel also to be a boss of my own  cause my rewards are base on how I worked, It help me  but it doesn't help me out completely for the reason that my salaries depend If the coins play well.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
July 31, 2018, 07:16:39 AM
This question is especially for those who have been into crypto for a long time.
I'm still not considering myself that I've been into crypto for a very long time. I still have some things that I want to know and learn on it somehow.

How did cryptocurrency help you, most specifically financially?
Yes financially, it was different from my other investments but it's also good to have transactions and pay them with bitcoin for shopping online.

Did you earn more? Gain more investment?
Bought some during early days and I can say I've earned enough.

I do have a friend who wants to get into crypto but he does not have a lot of savings in his bank account or any major investment. I told him to save more before getting into crypto because they still have mortgage and car loan to pay. Do you think crypto will help him out to?
I don't encourage my friends anymore to get into crypto. As much as possible, I'm always saying that they must do a case study before putting their money on it.
Activity: 402
Merit: 250
July 31, 2018, 07:09:45 AM
This question is especially for those who have been into crypto for a long time. How did cryptocurrency help you, most specifically financially? Did you earn more? Gain more investment? I do have a friend who wants to get into crypto but he does not have a lot of savings in his bank account or any major investment. I told him to save more before getting into crypto because they still have mortgage and car loan to pay. Do you think crypto will help him out to?

Crypto currency which is my current source of other income already help me a lot by earning more than i expected in which more than enough to support my family financial needs. Before Crypto i always looking on how to support my family need in which my salary is really not enough to support my family needs but when Bitcoin was introduced to me by my close friends and always earned more than enough then finally i was become financially stable and debt free that i was able to buy some assets and build a small business for my family thru Bitcoin earnings.
exactly! For some reasons crypto provides opportunities to us specially those who are not finacially stable but are willing to work their way up. It also teaches us to be cooperative and be aware of the economic developments and other stuffs or bew related to economy and not only that, it also provides new information about what are new on trend job hirings that is currently on the top list.
Activity: 106
July 31, 2018, 07:03:44 AM
Crypto help me to get some extra money and open my knowledge to learn about it, in crypto its not only for investment you can also earn money by bounty campaign.
Activity: 59
July 31, 2018, 06:42:21 AM
There is more way to income from cryptocurrency. And every day they getting bounty you may participate their bounties without any investment. More than time they will get barely bounties it can be more benefit from airdrops and comprehensive profit it goes help your other side like trade or like office and tea shops.
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
July 31, 2018, 06:40:48 AM
For me, crypto is a chance to earn much more than I earn on my regular job. I learned and understood that many earn big money on crypto, which means that I will earn money.
Activity: 87
Merit: 1
July 31, 2018, 06:33:28 AM
If you earned on crypto then someone lost. Who had believed and had time to invest in it now and he gets the income. And who invests now has great risks of losing most of their investment.
Pages:
Jump to: