Pages:
Author

Topic: How did you come up with your forum username? - page 2. (Read 708 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0
Fortunately, this forum uses nickname for members, imagine if using the real name .. it will confuse new members when there are similarities in the name Grin Grin
Activity: 28
My username = Denis + sausage = sausagenis. It is awesome, right?
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
I wanted something that started with a Z, because it's rare, and my name is Rich. I kind of regret the name though. It's hard picking a name that you truly, truly like.
Activity: 56
Merit: 1
My username is taken from the name of a famous bodybuilder.
Activity: 21
Simple it's the name from Bladerunner
Activity: 210
This username was taken by another person...
That was five times!!!!
All my favorite name was taken....
(and my original name was used by another person with the same name)
So I used my brother's nick name then....
It worked....  Smiley
Activity: 12
My original. Name. Was already taken.... Since my name is a common one... So I decided to scramble the letters to form a new one.... Luckily no one is using it so I decided to go with it...
Activity: 123
Merit: 10
i just though of something that was unique yet still available. Since the forum is mainly about crypto hence the username together with the country domain prefix
Shinji is a Made up name on my head and syko is the username of one of the favorite artist i love.
Activity: 266
Actually i did not thing about this when sign up i would have choose a crypto related name instead of what am using now.
It's quite interesting on how and where did you get those usernames. And sometimes other guys out there has some catchy and quite funny PM signatures. Last time I was browsing out here in this forum I saw a legendary member here that has a very unique avatar lickin his own tits and i couldn't get over it. Grin

some users usually don't bother themselves on thinking of their usernames they will used. As for me, it is actually the name of my niece.
Activity: 14
It's quite interesting on how and where did you get those usernames. And sometimes other guys out there has some catchy and quite funny PM signatures. Last time I was browsing out here in this forum I saw a legendary member here that has a very unique avatar lickin his own tits and i couldn't get over it. Grin
I came up with my username by translating my real first name in thai words then took my last name to a thai actress' last name.
Activity: 474
Merit: 285
Brave New World
I watched a movie when i joined and i think this site has something to do with coins Roll Eyes
Activity: 14
I got my username to my favorite thai local artist. Love her so much Vi Violette. I am a big fan.
Activity: 476
Merit: 12
[BTC2] Bitcoin 2, BTC Fork 1:1, PoS 🔥 MN
Few years ago I took my brother's username, change it a little bit and finally I liked it so I use it on the most of social medias, forums etc.
Activity: 47
My username is similar to my other social media username
Activity: 82
I was playing a game called Punch Out, where the main guy called Little Mac is from the Bronx, and my cat was near me.
Activity: 203
I came up with my username from my own nickname and added my husbands' nickname too. and it sounds unique for me.
It just come to my mind instantly....
Activity: 72
my forum username is according my mood.
Pages:
Jump to: