Pages:
Author

Topic: How did you come up with your forum username? - page 3. (Read 708 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 10
My username is actually a name of a korean actress and most of the people I know told me that I looked-like that actress, so I used the name anyway.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
I come up with my forum username just thinking that it sounds cool.

also it is from a title of an anime that is shortened. but when you pronounce it, it sounds cool.
Activity: 18
I like tacos
Activity: 38
It was simple enough, I just wrote what came first. Perhaps my old nickname, and maybe from some song)
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
I came across my username while reading a commentary......
Activity: 21
Random thought of star wars. but im not a fan or anything. it's just a random idea.
Activity: 1079
Merit: 352
that's VOD the guy who licks his own tits on his avatar,

My name come from my friend, back in the school he used to call me jay jay, I don't understand what's that stand for. Maybe that's has a nice ring to it. idk
Activity: 70
Sophia is my real name, but i think Sophia is taken when i signup so i add number.
Activity: 315
Merit: 250
Because i love sports betting. I had come up with this username. Because i love sports and i love to bet on different sports either basketball, volleyball, or soccer even esports i also bet on that.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
This username that i choose is from my past username in community forum that i am a member then. And as i registered here in this forum , this username is the first thing that comes in my mind. And this username has many memories with me in many community sites that i joined in. And i even come up in reasearching this name through internet. And means that this is a vampire name.
Activity: 270
Merit: 1
I just cant think of anything then i play nba create MyCareer then i see slasher. thats it and 0489 is my fav number
Activity: 22
my name + my favorite food
Activity: 23
Son of the great god himself!
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
Mine is a composition by Claude Debussy.
Activity: 45
ghj are next to eachother on the keyboard  Grin forgot where the x came from then there is pain, there always is pain!
Activity: 770
its just a little bit same on some letters of my real name
Activity: 19
Mine is simple, very simple because I want to be super rich  Grin
Activity: 168
Well my username originally is what I use in my Tumblr account. And I don’t want to think of another username so yeah boom. And also, my life is random. Like everyone else’s.
Activity: 659
Merit: 500
Zepher is scammer!:)
like dark places Cool
Activity: 153
LOL Im from asian country. My Full name is Sachithra Hettige. But I  use there like sachithra. I wanna change it to sac. Is is fine?  Grin
Do you know How to change username in Bitcointalk forum?
Pages:
Jump to: