Pages:
Author

Topic: How did you come up with your forum username? - page 4. (Read 708 times)

Activity: 157
Merit: 100
ITS my site so no have have it so i use it
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Some unseen being whisper the name into my ear...
Activity: 443
Merit: 250
After a night at a disco where I was drinking to much and not sleeping enough I wanted to go on a date.
My sister told me that I couldn`t go to this date because I would look like the living death she said.   Shocked
Activity: 143
Merit: 10
If you do not know how I came up with mine, you should find out and at least watch that episode Smiley
Activity: 202
Merit: 101
Find out who you are and do it on purpose
I exercised my usual lack of imagination and just used the same nick I have for my Instagram and Twatter.

Cool Cool
Activity: 322
i didn't. in my country, government assigns every citizen a username. this is mine.
Activity: 504
It's quite interesting on how and where did you get those usernames. And sometimes other guys out there has some catchy and quite funny PM signatures. Last time I was browsing out here in this forum I saw a legendary member here that has a very unique avatar lickin his own tits and i couldn't get over it. Grin

I'm a huge fan of Game of Thrones. I really love Jon Snow and kinda thought of a good username about him. Then I remembered that episode of Game of Thrones where he lived again and gave me chills. That's the time, for me, he became a king. Long story short, I named my username after him.
Activity: 462
It's quite interesting on how and where did you get those usernames. And sometimes other guys out there has some catchy and quite funny PM signatures. Last time I was browsing out here in this forum I saw a legendary member here that has a very unique avatar lickin his own tits and i couldn't get over it. Grin

My name is jay and I was a fan of this famous radio DJ and his Twitter name was thewayofjay. I thought I could pull it off with thenameisjay. Sounds and looks the same and I'm good with it.
Activity: 4
Taken from astronomy, it seems to be good
Activity: 4
my friends often call me natz, my name is karen. "karennatz" heh
Activity: 462
https://saturn.black
To be honest, I did not even think that the first thing on my mind was what I thought of. What difference does it make in principle what your nickname is, the main thing is your business.
Activity: 210
I came up with my name because I kinda like the meaning of the word. Its like I'm anonymous, I am no one, I am nobody-
My name is alexandra sondakh and abbreviated to be username AlexaSonda. There are many users here who keep their name, it's their right if want to use any username. Which surely I would rather be myself.
Activity: 448
It is my name. I saw it wasn't taken yet, so I grabbed it for myself...
Merit: 127
Match365> be a part of 150BTC inviting bonus
I think you should keep in mind that it should be unique and no sounds-like. Remember this is the name people will see every time you make a post of something. Me, I came up with my name a long long time ago. I was registering on some forum and all of the usernames I want was taken. So I combined my name with numbers because im sure no one will think of that.
Activity: 31
Pages:
Jump to: