Pages:
Author

Topic: How did you discover bitcoin? - page 10. (Read 16818 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 253
December 06, 2016, 02:13:35 AM
I've discovered the bitcoin when my friend have told me about it.(2015)
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
December 06, 2016, 01:59:43 AM
Back in the day of 2009 I heard about it but was hesitant to buy into digital currency and got married instead.  2011, a friend mentions me about a market place where you can buy anything you want.  He eventually died by an unknown substance purchased a "pharmaceutical" from the market.  During the time I was starting online classes for management and began discussions about bitcoin on my class forums.  I was not sure what to think about bitcoin after losing a friend over a market a negative reputation around the subject.  I eventually regained curiosity and wanted to learn more about cryptocurrency so I continued to involve topics in class discussions.  There was a variety of views and not many people knew much about Bitcoin.  Around 2014, I completed my bachelors and pursued my masters in business administration.  During this time I continued to discuss Bitcoin in my online class forums, and more people was interested on decentralized system, especially when the market value had extremes of appreciation and depreciation.  I guess my education expanded further thanks to implementing digital currency into my discussions.  However, I still wanted to learn more of the use to society and eventually involved myself to a few projects.  This exposure gave me a better understanding about what a project can be created from the technology and many benefits along with problems in development.  You may see a rise of new programs coming out from Bitcoin, but at the same time with scams.  Doing the due diligence in acquiring the research needed prior to involve oneself to any project required a bit of time to analyze the project's worth.  This is important when you have limited funds to invest into projects.
Activity: 212
Merit: 250
December 05, 2016, 10:50:40 PM
I heard about it on the news sometime close to 2013,everyone was talking about this crazy new currency to hit everything.Unfortunately, I was stubborn and stupid and didn't trust it.I became believer when I heard how much my friend earned from his Bitcoin.So I moved.I'm happy to be part of it and feel sad that I didn't join before.

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
December 05, 2016, 05:16:23 PM
I heard about it on the news a few years back. Until just a few months ago it wasn't planning to use it. But because of some online deals I started to use it. In the near future I'm planning to read some interesting topics to learn about jt
The first time I heard about bitcoin 7 years ago, but foolishly I did not take it all seriously. Then it was just fun.
Activity: 70
December 05, 2016, 04:44:30 PM
I heard about it on the news a few years back. Until just a few months ago it wasn't planning to use it. But because of some online deals I started to use it. In the near future I'm planning to read some interesting topics to learn about jt
Activity: 239
December 05, 2016, 04:42:54 PM
I'm looking for a job where he had been very much on the Internet, but once met with people who were discussing some thing, for me, it sounded like a curse. And as it turned out that this Bitcoin which I had not heard before.
A few months ago, I read an article on Habré, I came across the word "mining". By the way the topic was not about that. Interested in what it is and then began my work.
Activity: 179
December 05, 2016, 04:06:55 PM
My bank gave me a personal account on the web, and I found a purse for bitcoin. I wondered what it was and started to learn how to earn it.
Activity: 179
December 05, 2016, 03:45:43 PM
Well, it was introduced by my friends and told me it is good. In the first weeks I was bored, without Signature Campaign, and i just post just for my rank. But after months of posting here, i was caught by it and I cant stop.
I like the new technology and all that is connected with them. Bitcoin is also one of the great invention. Many tend to think that bitcoin will make a revolution in the financial sector of the world economy.
Activity: 632
December 05, 2016, 03:11:19 PM
In general, the network and the real world have strongly starts to break theme bitcoin. So I became interested in terms of information, and after that on the thumb.
Activity: 157
December 03, 2016, 03:48:01 AM
Read about it in a new paper being the next thing in money and it is a revolutionary invention.
I tended to agree with those words once I started to use it.
The rest are history. Grin
If it had not sought the earnings on the Internet and do not have stumbled on Bitcoin. I realized that this is the future of the financial system and the benefit is very big. So I started to work in this direction.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 300
December 02, 2016, 06:06:12 PM
Well, it was introduced by my friends and told me it is good. In the first weeks I was bored, without Signature Campaign, and i just post just for my rank. But after months of posting here, i was caught by it and I cant stop.
Activity: 448
Americans do it better
December 02, 2016, 05:32:28 PM
Read about it in a new paper being the next thing in money and it is a revolutionary invention.
I tended to agree with those words once I started to use it.
The rest are history. Grin
Activity: 246
December 02, 2016, 05:12:29 PM
I have in the bank on a personal account, new cells for different currencies, including Bitcoin. I did not know what it is, but the bank explained to me briefly, and then I read the information you need on the web. That's why I'm here.
Activity: 169
December 02, 2016, 04:33:08 PM
I'm looking for a job where he had been very much on the Internet, but once met with people who were discussing some thing, for me, it sounded like a curse. And as it turned out that this Bitcoin which I had not heard before.
Activity: 58
December 02, 2016, 12:59:14 PM
I discover bitcoin because of the deepweb group in the Facebook and out of my curiosity I try to register on theire online wallet and earn a decent amount of money from faucet and investment
Activity: 269
Merit: 251
December 02, 2016, 12:33:41 PM
my friend told me Cheesy
Activity: 574
December 02, 2016, 12:16:55 PM
I know bitcoin from my friend , he say you can find information anything about bitcoin from this forum and i join this forum .
Activity: 756
Merit: 579
December 02, 2016, 06:09:48 AM
i saw a fb friend posting a news about a guy who bought 5000 bitcoins for 27$ in 2009 and got rich Smiley)
Activity: 826
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
November 30, 2016, 12:25:43 PM
I was wondering how'd you discover or know about bitcoin? Did someone refer you? Did someone show you what you did? Through the news? Share something here.  Cheesy
for me , i see bitcoin news in station television i see so interested and i am started search then found this forum
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
November 30, 2016, 04:54:12 AM
I was wondering how'd you discover or know about bitcoin? Did someone refer you? Did someone show you what you did? Through the news? Share something here.  Cheesy

I did discover this bitcoin on a blog news shared by my friend i think its 99bitcoins. So thats why i read some article there and now i did manage to familiarize what is bitcoin. I hope next year will be my great year in this bitcoin industry.
Pages:
Jump to: