Pages:
Author

Topic: How did you discover bitcoin? - page 8. (Read 16818 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 12
December 18, 2016, 06:11:11 PM
My story goes thus, having heard about making money online several times and try as few only to discover everything is saturated with scammers, I then gave up that no real means of earning rather than wasting my resources on surfing. But after a while when I got to have access to unlimited internet, then I started surfing again until I read an article and follow through, did more findings, joined the forum and the rest they say is history...
Similar story, I heard about bitcoin because I was motivated by money. Economically, I was yearning to find some new ways to make some guap. So, I actually found out about bitcointalk from another forum that was a very financially driven forum, more so then this. From that, I basically used this forum as a tool to learn about BTC, understand BTC and of course earn some BTC. I think that information is very powerful, but it is not true power, true power is power itself. One way you can use that power is by action which can be a cataclysm of useful information. Just my story.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
December 18, 2016, 04:59:55 PM
I discovered it because of my friend. He was persistent in trying to make me earn money. Well, I saw it as an opportunity to conquer. And now I'm here. Posting because I could earn. It's good to help signature campaigns.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
December 16, 2016, 09:14:48 AM
i saw my friend doing faucet and ask him what he's doing
and then he explain all about bitcoin
Activity: 34
December 16, 2016, 07:45:12 AM
Friend told me
Activity: 379
Merit: 250
December 16, 2016, 06:46:52 AM
In 2009 I was aware of bitcoin through the news, then did not contact, this year began to study bitcoin.
Activity: 171
December 15, 2016, 04:50:34 PM
I have got the Bitcoin knowledge while i was on the payment process pages of the VPN. Thou, i m VPN user but couldn't understand how i wouldn't able to know about bitcoins earlier before.
Perhaps many have encountered before with cryptocurrency, but did not belong to it in a dignified manner. As far as I know, bitcoin seven years ago it was as entertainment on the network, and now it is a means to earn money.
Activity: 142
December 15, 2016, 04:01:08 PM
When I first drew attention to the possibility of the creation of bitcoin wallet in his WebMoney, and I was interested in what it is. That's when I started looking for information and I came here.
Such a possibility has appeared recently, but I do not think that with this payment system, you can do what is major surgery. The fact that I do not much trust the online wallets.
Activity: 179
December 15, 2016, 03:20:39 PM
my friend tell me that bitcoin can make me rich
so i follow what he say
And my friends have never even heard of bitcoin and even now do not understand what it is.

Times never change  Grin
I quite agree. It has long been the times do not change. But we have to keep up with the times.
Activity: 194
December 15, 2016, 02:03:24 PM
When I first drew attention to the possibility of the creation of bitcoin wallet in his WebMoney, and I was interested in what it is. That's when I started looking for information and I came here.
legendary
Activity: 1245
Merit: 1004
December 15, 2016, 12:14:09 PM
so i follow what he say
And my friends have never even heard of bitcoin and even now do not understand what it is.

Times never change  Grin
Activity: 154
December 15, 2016, 11:48:42 AM
I discovered bitcoin from my friend. He referred me here and told me that he was earning quite some money by signature campaigns. It made me interested and thank you for the signature campaign that enrolled me.
Activity: 2170
Merit: 528
December 15, 2016, 11:04:31 AM
A friend told me about it.
Activity: 1
December 15, 2016, 08:32:12 AM
I have got the Bitcoin knowledge while i was on the payment process pages of the VPN. Thou, i m VPN user but couldn't understand how i wouldn't able to know about bitcoins earlier before.
Activity: 17
December 15, 2016, 06:54:22 AM
i found btc from download movie site banner
and that i start to know bitcoin
Activity: 164
December 14, 2016, 04:15:31 PM
so i follow what he say
Activity: 195
December 14, 2016, 02:21:32 PM
Mine,
I was just surfing in net searching random keywords (like legitimate work from home) that's when i stumbled upon BTC, it got me interested. Since then i read about cryptos and discovered a new world
Only thanks to this forum I did the first time learned what bitcoin. It was almost a year ago. I'm certainly grateful, not only for information but also for the help.
Activity: 30
December 14, 2016, 08:42:05 AM
Mine,
I was just surfing in net searching random keywords (like legitimate work from home) that's when i stumbled upon BTC, it got me interested. Since then i read about cryptos and discovered a new world
Activity: 11
December 14, 2016, 07:24:15 AM
so i follow what he say
Activity: 325
Merit: 250
lets get high!
December 14, 2016, 07:10:49 AM
my brother in law introduce bitcoin to me in a gambling site. since then i continue playing with these coins
Activity: 34
December 14, 2016, 06:02:09 AM
I found it when I was searching for legitimate business I can do online, owing to the fact that I have been scammed a couple of times. I stumbled on an article, and I chose to read it, and behold it was about Bitcoin. I read more articles about it, and was interesting and exciting. I became happy I discovered this crypto-currency. Grin
Pages:
Jump to: