Pages:
Author

Topic: How did you discover bitcoin? - page 4. (Read 16818 times)

copper member
Activity: 2870
Merit: 1279
https://linktr.ee/crwthopia
January 23, 2017, 07:18:07 PM
My discovery of bitcoin started 5 years ago, when i was searching in google for an passie income and suddenly it pushed me on cryptocurrencies. Tongue
Have you discovered it around 2012? I hope that you already have a lot of money by now, knowing that you discovered it earlier than others. What I don't understand it that your account is just a newbie. Probably that is just your alternate account, but whatever.
copper member
January 23, 2017, 07:15:55 PM
I was wondering how'd you discover or know about bitcoin? Did someone refer you? Did someone show you what you did? Through the news? Share something here.  Cheesy
Me I started to see through facebook group pinoy bitcoin and later I learn bitcoin and earn it. Thats what I knew about bitcoin.

Today social networking sites become very popular in focusing many aspects like bitcoin, even many people start spreading news about bitcoin. Many people are keep sharing different articles regarding bitcoin, really it is one of the good way to know about bitcoin technology.

It is popular because everybody uses it because it's helpful, to reconnect and reunite people that have not met each other for at least years right? Who wouldn't like that? Having that is awesome. People may have started seeing ads that concerns about bitcoin if they are curious, they can find this forum quickly. It's a way to go when you are just starting to use bitcoins.
Activity: 81
Merit: 4
January 22, 2017, 08:16:42 PM
Pretty much as soon as it first appeared. Guess which dozy twat ran a miner for a while, ended up having to format the drive and then procrastinated for long enough that CPU mining was dead before he bothered to look at it again.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace
January 22, 2017, 07:04:37 PM
My discovery of bitcoin started 5 years ago, when i was searching in google for an passie income and suddenly it pushed me on cryptocurrencies. Tongue
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
January 22, 2017, 07:03:16 PM
I discovered the bitcoin through my partner. The bitcoin is undoubtedly a virtual currency that has potential.
Activity: 118
Merit: 11
January 22, 2017, 04:57:48 PM
In 2013 after my university's class i started to went into an IT company, as there i was learning many things , then one of my friend told me about her blog that was related to Forex market and i read her recent article on bitcoin prices , so in that way then i start to read about bitcoin my self Wink
Activity: 116
Merit: 100
January 22, 2017, 08:17:35 AM
Back in the 2014 my friend told me about bitcoin
Activity: 185
January 22, 2017, 04:36:36 AM
I learned about Bitcoin from my brother, he has long been working on Bitcoin. I do not have much, but slowly I start on Smiley
Very interesting ideas and stories from people and their first work with bitcoin. But I am very grateful to my employer, who can say no to the direct and indirect introduced me to bitcoin during operation.
Activity: 157
January 22, 2017, 03:58:56 AM
In most cases, people are looking for money on the Internet and search engine gives different options, including mining bitcoin. That this option and interested me, especially when I saw the price of bitcoin.
Activity: 246
Merit: 250
January 22, 2017, 03:29:55 AM
I was wondering how'd you discover or know about bitcoin? Did someone refer you? Did someone show you what you did? Through the news? Share something here.  Cheesy
Me I started to see through facebook group pinoy bitcoin and later I learn bitcoin and earn it. Thats what I knew about bitcoin.

Today social networking sites become very popular in focusing many aspects like bitcoin, even many people start spreading news about bitcoin. Many people are keep sharing different articles regarding bitcoin, really it is one of the good way to know about bitcoin technology.

Social media sites have become very active in subjects like Bitcoin, maybe they see it on advertisements or something about Bitcoin. It could lead to the betterment of the community of Bitcoin or could have adverse effects on it. I think it's better to be out there more rather than not there at all (to not be known). It's better to have a lot of people using bitcoin.

Yep i agree with crwth . For start it is better to advertise bitcoin as much as people can . Because the more people know about Bitcoin the more it will be accepted in the world . And if more people accept bitcoin as payment , well you know what that means . We can buy more stuff with it Cheesy . And that is realy good . So share knowlage of Bitcoin Cheesy .
If someone offers bitcoin, it does not mean that one necessarily agrees to take as the bitcoin payment. The popularity of bitcoin is still very much on low level.

Truth , but i hope that in near future bitcoin will be even better and wide spreaded currency . I have started saving some bitcoins for future so i could make some easy money , but i wont save too much because after all bitcoin is too much unpredicted . I think that the more people know about bitcoin the better .
How people will learn about bitcoin? It seems to me that as the users of the secret society, and their number is limited and the completion of new members is very flaky.
Activity: 169
January 22, 2017, 02:36:56 AM

Social media sites have become very active in subjects like Bitcoin, maybe they see it on advertisements or something about Bitcoin. It could lead to the betterment of the community of Bitcoin or could have adverse effects on it. I think it's better to be out there more rather than not there at all (to not be known). It's better to have a lot of people using bitcoin.

Yep i agree with crwth . For start it is better to advertise bitcoin as much as people can . Because the more people know about Bitcoin the more it will be accepted in the world . And if more people accept bitcoin as payment , well you know what that means . We can buy more stuff with it Cheesy . And that is realy good . So share knowlage of Bitcoin Cheesy .
If someone offers bitcoin, it does not mean that one necessarily agrees to take as the bitcoin payment. The popularity of bitcoin is still very much on low level.
Activity: 168
January 21, 2017, 06:15:54 PM
One day on YouTube, I came across a video seminar on the bitcoin mining companies. First of all I was interested in the currency itself and not its production. So I decided to work on this issue.
Activity: 94
January 20, 2017, 02:02:09 PM
I learned about Bitcoin from my brother, he has long been working on Bitcoin. I do not have much, but slowly I start on Smiley
Activity: 1512
Merit: 316
January 20, 2017, 02:10:30 AM
Through one of the friend who was talking about technology change and the implication of the faster movement across the globe and payment mode.
Activity: 112
January 20, 2017, 12:45:49 AM
I discover Bitcoin via online news and I do some research and get to know more about Bitcoins, after some time I decided to try out bitcoins and it is good Cheesy
copper member
January 19, 2017, 03:06:42 PM

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300
January 18, 2017, 09:46:33 PM
Kept seeing it in the news. Still don't know much about it. I'm such a noob.

Dont say that. I know many people that dont know bitcoin, and they really dont care. Some of them are students and they never even had an idea of earning one. You are just being realistic about that, thats all. Dont say your idiot or noob.
copper member
January 18, 2017, 09:04:14 PM

I was surprised that social media networking sites accepted advertisements that concern bitcoin, whether it's a gambling site, exchange, or loading site. It is going to be a good way to advertise it and make people know what bitcoin is. It's a way to make known especially for social media sites that has billions of people visiting everyday.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 255
January 18, 2017, 06:56:38 AM

copper member
January 18, 2017, 06:53:57 AM
my brother told me about bitcoin. i am not so interest with it before but he always told me about this so i try it

:d

I think your brother done you a grate favor . Because here you can make some realy nice money with bitcoins . And if your interesting in gambling , which i wouldnt reccomand because you can lose all bitcoins... well lets say that here you have all kind of things that you can do with Bitcoins . Welcome to Bitcoin world Cheesy .

I bet you and your brother have found ways to make money with bitcoin, that's what I'm thinking. I hope you guys are doing well. Bitcoin offers a lot of ways to be spent and I think you could also save it in the future for your safety keeping. Research more about bitcoin, and learn its history.
Pages:
Jump to: