Author

Topic: How did you first hear about bitcoin? - page 190. (Read 104332 times)

Activity: 85
Merit: 1
March 05, 2017, 11:29:30 PM
A friend of mine introduced me to bitcoin. At first its kinda complicated since  i don't have any idea or background about it. But as I slowly explore it i find it very helpful.
Activity: 896
Merit: 305
www.thegeomadao.com
March 05, 2017, 10:04:14 PM
The first I heard about bitcoin from someone who has a business in trading currencies / forex, I'm interested because this digital gold currency is phenomenal and that's what makes me the reason why I am a fan of bitcoin
To date I have not been able to spend the whole time I was in bitcoin, because revenue is not so great but I have plans to spend my time and make bitcoin primary source of my income
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
March 05, 2017, 08:14:38 PM
Well I did first heard about bitcoin from a friend of mine who is into technology. And not knowing that he is also into searching for some research materials in deep web. He just mentioned that the money used for transacting there is with bitcoins. And I did the research for it and found out that it is a good profitable investment for real.

first heard bitcoin from my friend, then i saw this video about creating a bitcoin paper wallet.

It looks like most of the way on how did we first heard about bitcoin are just the same things. It really depends on how we are strategist and knows very well with bitcoin nowadays.
I think there are various ways users can know about bitcoin. not the same in one way only, no one had heard from a friend bitcoin, news on tv, magazines, advertisements, etc. deployment of bitcoin is quite good
Activity: 1344
Merit: 335
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
March 05, 2017, 06:04:34 PM
A friend of mine got me into BTC a few years ago and got me into the forum later. It was really interesting when he told me about it and I have been on the forum ever since. BTC has become my core investment ever since and I started trading it just few months after I came to know about it.
I am like you, I have a friend who told me and explain me what is bitcoin, It being 3-4 years ago, I like this idea about bitcoin. I surfed in the internet, I searched some article. one day i found faucets sites so i claimed my first satoushis. and joinging forums which they talked about bitcoin. This is my story and how i discover this cryptocurrency.

'A friend in need is a friend indeed' that saying clearly goes when I think about my bitcoin journey as it was my friend who forcefully insisted me to join this forum and start investing in bitcoins as at that time I was not much interested in putting my money in bitcoins as I had fear of loosing them but that was the right decision taken by me and now I am enjoying some best results from the investment that I made in the past.'
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
March 05, 2017, 05:51:37 PM
A friend of mine got me into BTC a few years ago and got me into the forum later. It was really interesting when he told me about it and I have been on the forum ever since. BTC has become my core investment ever since and I started trading it just few months after I came to know about it.
I am like you, I have a friend who told me and explain me what is bitcoin, It being 3-4 years ago, I like this idea about bitcoin. I surfed in the internet, I searched some article. one day i found faucets sites so i claimed my first satoushis. and joinging forums which they talked about bitcoin. This is my story and how i discover this cryptocurrency.
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
March 05, 2017, 05:43:46 PM
I've read it on google news about investing money in bitcoins when price was about $300.
legendary
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
March 05, 2017, 05:37:05 PM
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
March 05, 2017, 05:13:13 PM
Firstly my friend introduce me bitcoin was 5 years ago and then he told me to keep some of it. actually that time bitcoin was around 1xxusd. i also dont believe this kind of coin. untill now i realize that it value
now i trust in bitcoin yeah
Activity: 1876
Merit: 295
GOD is TRUE
March 05, 2017, 03:25:50 PM
first time hear about bitcoin is around mid of 2014 and bitcoin is digital money which its can't touched and we can earn bitcoin free with claim some faucet that is why i am interest with bitcoin and finally found this forum and can know more about bitcoin and how to earn it more Cheesy

Now surely you already have a lot of advantages if you collect a lot of bitcoin in 2014, the current exchange rate is $ 1,274 for 1 BTC, this difference is quite remarkable when compared with two years ago. We recommend that you collect more BTC again, because I am sure there will be spike very significant because this month is determination of SEC will decide accept bitcoin or reject it.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004
March 05, 2017, 03:22:58 PM
yeah i am a big fan of bitcoin actually specially satoshi nakamoto and his genius idea anyway i came to know about bitcoin from discovery channel, one day when i was getting bored on my house and switching channels i turned to discover channels and saw an interview where a guy was explaining how he lost his bitcoins in his wallet because of the lost private key i loved the concept
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001
March 05, 2017, 03:00:29 PM
first time hear about bitcoin is around mid of 2014 and bitcoin is digital money which its can't touched and we can earn bitcoin free with claim some faucet that is why i am interest with bitcoin and finally found this forum and can know more about bitcoin and how to earn it more Cheesy
Activity: 797
Merit: 500
BBOD fast, non-custodial & transparent Exchange
March 05, 2017, 02:18:02 PM
i have hear about that bitcoin first is to my girlfriend's classmate, she asked me if i know about bitcoin, then when i first heared that , i was curious about it that's why I research it in google what it is all about bitcoin, it is very interesting although there are many different terms used in bitcoin, hopefully i can absorb this lol  Smiley

Mine girl friend also told me about bitcoins about 2 years ago and shae asked me to buy and invest in them. I ignored her idea thing it is just her stupid ideas she always give, but then i was wrong.

Not all girls are dumb as we feel there are many smart girls who are constantly updating themselves with a latest technology and your girlfriend is one of them I guess as she introduced you to the most innovative technology to earn some good extra money and you should be thankful to her for that and I keep on insisting my girlfriend to start using bitcoins but she is not simply interested in it as she tells me that if you are earning then why should I waste my time behind it  Angry
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
March 05, 2017, 02:00:44 PM
I do not believe that bitcoin can change life, then i look someone get income only through bitcoin
when it I am curious I believe bitcoin is the place my life.
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
March 05, 2017, 01:39:13 PM
i have hear about that bitcoin first is to my girlfriend's classmate, she asked me if i know about bitcoin, then when i first heared that , i was curious about it that's why I research it in google what it is all about bitcoin, it is very interesting although there are many different terms used in bitcoin, hopefully i can absorb this lol  Smiley

Mine girl friend also told me about bitcoins about 2 years ago and shae asked me to buy and invest in them. I ignored her idea thing it is just her stupid ideas she always give, but then i was wrong.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005
March 05, 2017, 01:17:50 PM
I was looking to earn some extra money from home so I started to search on google and youtube and there I came to know about bitcoins so first I started to claim faucets and later on found this forum and started earning from signature campaign.

It seems good to hear bitcoin related advertisement are popping up and youtube suggestion videos about online earnings. I was eager to earn more as a passive income when I was in the critical situation.
I heard about bitcoin via my friend called sam who was staying in my next room. After I have some about the week payout and some decent income some part time income as well.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
March 05, 2017, 01:11:33 PM
I do a lot of time on cruise lines, from each crawl.

I am interested in doing work PTC, after a long time to do! Then I began to recognize

Bitcoin, and began to learn how it works Bitcoin. It turns out I get the love Bitcoin

and finally start with to get Bitcoin Faucet

The best experience for me was Bitcointalk Forum
Activity: 420
March 05, 2017, 12:32:00 PM
One of my friend was earning good amount of extra money from signature campaign so he showed me how he was earning from it and I found it very interesting and I started to read more and more about bitcoins and started earning from signature campaign and during that time I also stared to spend time on trading sites.
Ucy
Activity: 2632
Merit: 403
Compare rates on different exchanges & swap.
March 05, 2017, 12:17:41 PM
Mine was on YouTube or bbc (2013), not very sure.
 I remember having some trouble finding the actual meaning of Bitcoin. I had to search for good videos on youtube to explain it better none gave me a good answer .
I Googled "explain bitcoin by analogy"  I think the first site that came up gave me a really good answer. That was how I began to show more interest
Activity: 381
March 05, 2017, 12:04:16 PM
I was looking to earn some extra money from home so I started to search on google and youtube and there I came to know about bitcoins so first I started to claim faucets and later on found this forum and started earning from signature campaign.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1179
March 05, 2017, 12:03:07 PM
Yes I'm one of the fans, from the start. I found out about bitcoin accidentally, and I already talked about here before, I was confused how did I not see bitcoins and all this before. I started from faucet's, and I remember how I thought that I will earn millions from them, what a waste of time I found that later, but I learned a lot from that, my first earned money was from them. Soon it will be 2 years since I'm here, active on forum andanu other bitcoin sites.
Jump to: