Author

Topic: How did you first hear about bitcoin? - page 192. (Read 104332 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 500
March 04, 2017, 05:58:10 AM
Are you a bitcoin fan?
Do you spend a lot of time on bitcoin? Reading news, trading, or even writing your own analysis.
But how did you first hear about bitcoin?
Is it some articles you read about? Or just from a friend who has traded bitcoin for a long time?

Share your experience with us. Grin

I actually just heard it from a friend of mine, he kinda quit school for bitcoin you know. I just noticed that he is having a lot of money that month and I don't expect him to have that amount of money because of his parents were separated long time ago, so I asked him how does he get a lot of money while all he does is sitting with his computer. And that's what the reason I'm here now.
to quit school for bitcoin is not such a good decision. i think first he should complete his study first and after that he can start using and earning bitcoin. although there is no doubt that earning bitcoin is a good way of making money. but i think education is first. first you need to complete your education and after that if you are interested then you should try  to earn bitcoin.
yes agree with you. i think children do not need to know about bitcoin. they should give preference to their study and when they become mature and complete their study then they can take active part in earning and using bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
March 04, 2017, 03:26:03 AM
Are you a bitcoin fan?
Do you spend a lot of time on bitcoin? Reading news, trading, or even writing your own analysis.
Is it some articles you read about? Or just from a friend who has traded bitcoin for a long time?

I actually just heard it from a friend of mine, he kinda quit school for bitcoin you know. I just noticed that he is having a lot of money that month and I don't expect him to have that amount of money because of his parents were separated long time ago, so I asked him how does he get a lot of money while all he does is sitting with his computer. And that's what the reason I'm here now.
to quit school for bitcoin is not such a good decision. i think first he should complete his study first and after that he can start using and earning bitcoin. although there is no doubt that earning bitcoin is a good way of making money. but i think education is first. first you need to complete your education and after that if you are interested then you should try  to earn bitcoin.
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
March 04, 2017, 03:23:11 AM
I heard about it from his brother in law, who without any investments for the year earned 1 BTC. That intrigued me and trying to walk his path.
Activity: 798
March 04, 2017, 12:09:32 AM
When I was playing COC I want to have a free gems you know and I search and browse through internet and that time I see the bitcoin and learn it and earn but when I earn some bitcoin in faucets and investment I didn't buy any gems in COC hahaha. But because of that I discover bitcoin. that time I know what to do is to save money and work. And last year I discover this forum and the signature campaign so I make more money starting from that time until now. I am happy because this bitcoin is helping me about to saving and earning with myself.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
March 03, 2017, 11:27:57 PM
Are you a bitcoin fan?

I'm not familiar in btc but my friends earn money using an internet so I ask them what they do. He explain and show how to do. After that I convince my self to learn more about bitcoin, I read and search from the google. And now on I spend time to know much better the bitcoin.
Activity: 280
March 03, 2017, 06:07:38 AM
it was my friend who introduced me with bitcoin last year in a group on whatsapp. and from there my life with bitcoin begins and continues till date with losses and profits. and i am happy with bitcoin.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
March 03, 2017, 04:02:15 AM
When i first heard about bitcoin. I think its awesome because we can earn online through buying and selling bitcoin and as it is becoming more popular it is also becoming more expensive and when you preserve your bitcoin. You can sell it more expensive in the future.
Activity: 630
March 03, 2017, 02:29:56 AM
First i heard bitcoin in socail media i think that is year 2013 if I'm not mistaken. He posted about faucet and how to make bitcoin wallet in local wallet that is coins.ph. Thats the time i gave interest in bitcoin then i join in investing. Then i learned how to trade.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
March 03, 2017, 01:03:05 AM
first time hear bitcoin from adsens, google is helping bitcoin too much, when you search at google how to earning online, you will find bitcoin miing is good method so i earning from it. and now i love bitcoin to much

Well, it's not Google Adsense to tell you about mining, it is most likely that you saw an ad for any cloud mining service. Sadly, we can even see the ads of Ponzi, double your bitcoin scam ads through google Adwords which are misleading the newbies and ending up with scam accusations. I hope you have not clicked on any such ad.
Activity: 588
BitcoreService.com
March 02, 2017, 11:11:47 PM
first time hear bitcoin from adsens, google is helping bitcoin too much, when you search at google how to earning online, you will find bitcoin miing is good method so i earning from it. and now i love bitcoin to much
Activity: 588
March 02, 2017, 11:08:15 PM
Are you a bitcoin fan?

A friend of mine told me about bitcoin. He was just starting then at the bitcoin industry and he reads a lot about bitcoin. He also told me to try it and I just said "Maybe some other time." because I have doubt in myself that I can also do whatever he was doing. He is also my classmate that is why I can see the effect of staying up late at night. There are days that he would go to school looking so pale and sleepy. But as days, months and now a year, he is still into bitcoin and I can see the goodness it has brought in him. He is using it as an investment and advantage in our studies. He can buy things that we need in our laboratory subjects without asking from his parents. He also buys things for himself but always consider if it just for luxury or if he can use it for more than that  Smiley . He is a very wise kid anyway and growing up to be a responsible man. It aspires me, how he manage his time for studies and bitcoin. Now, I have courage to try this and I hope that I will succeed on this.  Smiley

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501
March 01, 2017, 10:44:44 PM
Are you a bitcoin fan?

Activity: 826
March 01, 2017, 10:16:55 PM
When I am broke I am looking for momey and way to earn it online I search and search and then I find the Bitcoin that is a digital currency. After that I explore it and join some groups in facebook and them I learn the bitcointalk the signature campaign starting from that day I create an account and still now making quality post for my signature campaign. I am happy because my effort are paid with bitcoins and since that day I am working hard to earn some money here in signature campaign.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 295
GOD is TRUE
March 01, 2017, 05:47:18 PM
Are you a bitcoin fan?

I first heard bitcoin to some of friend in a social media which is facebook. In the beginning like, I get feel bored when my friend told me to read the forum it was kind of a bit bored honestly speaking, but when I keep reading in the forum it is all of a sudden I became more interested to find the deepest purpose of bitcoin until I found out bitcoin is such the best virtual currency nowadays.

Maybe you're bored with explanation of your friend, but now you have extra points if you explain to your other friends, because many emerging bounty campaign on facebook and twitter, so they will be directly involved in campaign by earning a pretty good deals. I am confident, next bounty like this also allows for a reddit account, instagram, and pinterest. There are many ways to promote something, and together we will be involved in it.

First time I heard bitcoin also from the Internet, and at first I was not too interested because it offers a small income, but I realize that a lot of revenue to be gained by following variety of businesses that offered. (Multiple stream income)
Activity: 1092
March 01, 2017, 03:29:01 PM
Are you a bitcoin fan?

I first heard bitcoin to some of friend in a social media which is facebook. In the beginning like, I get feel bored when my friend told me to read the forum it was kind of a bit bored honestly speaking, but when I keep reading in the forum it is all of a sudden I became more interested to find the deepest purpose of bitcoin until I found out bitcoin is such the best virtual currency nowadays.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
March 01, 2017, 12:37:47 PM
I have heard of Bitcoin the first time on the web, where they spoke of the deep web and anonymous payment method. I thought... years ago...that it would be impossible for this money..so anonymous, secure and functional would have survived to governments and taxes, and instead .... here we are, the btc to the stars.... and when will they stop?
Activity: 532
March 01, 2017, 11:59:49 AM
when i want to learn how to earning from internet, and i get bitcoin is one option to get money from internet, so i try faucet etc.
now im focus at marketplace mining Smiley
bitcoin is very popular on the internet as a method of earning money online and it's been proven beneficial. so it is no wonder why many people began to recognize bitcoin as this
u
here diffierent peole have different experience with bitcoin, some are really interested, to me i first heard abot bitcoin from media and after then from a friend who is personally using bitcoin and is getting good profit and that is the reason that i also start using bitcoin and now i am also earning a good profit from trading bitcoin.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
March 01, 2017, 11:02:16 AM
I know about bitcoin from the Internet and television. The bulk of my friends do not know what cryptocurrency is. I think this is due to lack of cash circulation bitcoin.
Activity: 490
March 01, 2017, 10:48:15 AM
I know bitcoin from my friend that he had long maintained a bitcoin, a lot of things I can get from my friends plus I like reading articles about bitcoin so can increase my knowledge about bitcoin
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1004
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
March 01, 2017, 10:14:31 AM
well, you may be lucky when you know bitcoin from girlfriend . Well, at least, it is not common. bitcoin most people hear from their friends, or see it in social media advertising. Well, it is a common pathway that also I passed.
Jump to: