Pages:
Author

Topic: How did you learn crypto currency? - page 3. (Read 586 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 1
February 26, 2018, 06:08:41 AM
It was two years ago when I happened to read articles about startup fintech. At first, I had less interest and gave so little attention to the crypto news. Until I asked more info from a friend to enlighten me. I started to read about it and learned more, still keep reading, though Smiley
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
February 26, 2018, 06:00:24 AM
By watching videos in internet
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform
February 26, 2018, 05:56:41 AM
First, i've heard about bitcoin through the News being headlined but didn't give any importance and interest on it until a friend of mind told me about this forum and shed some light about how to invest and earn money through bitcoin and cryptocurrencies. I never thought bitcoin had a big impact in me which change my life dramatically over the course of time.
Activity: 149
Merit: 14
February 26, 2018, 05:06:11 AM
I learnt crypto currency while I was at work.
My friend told me about bitcoin and I have no clue what he was talking about.
I was then introduced to bitcointalk and since then I learnt a lot.
Activity: 27
February 26, 2018, 02:42:14 AM
I heard about it in 2009 but other things were happening in my life then so took no notice. I've only started properly researching it the last few months. This forum has a fountain of knowledge and check out some of the beginners guides available. It will take time but you will learn something new everyday.
Activity: 59
February 26, 2018, 12:56:46 AM
Btcs have been the headlines for many days so how could it be unknown to me
Activity: 117
Merit: 14
February 25, 2018, 07:09:43 PM
Might be getting my years mixed up, but I actually first heard of BTC around 2013, when a colleague of mine talked about it with me because he actually knew some people involved in starting the whole thing up. Encouraged me to get into it, but of course I didn't really give it another thought (that was my once-in-a-lifetime moment, kind of like buying Apple or Google stock when it first started. Guess I blew it, haha).

Fast forward to 2017 where I'm a pretty active gambler and DFSer (Daily Fantasy Sports), more the former than the latter nowadays. Through online forums discovered the pros/cons of cypto gambling over fiat gambling and well, here I am. Have learned a lot about crypto this past year, but really have a long way to go.
Activity: 280
Merit: 41
February 25, 2018, 06:35:46 PM
While having and online transactionn I came across this topic which caught my attention when I researched
Activity: 154
February 25, 2018, 04:37:14 PM
I heard cryptocurrency last year from my relatives and i got interested.I tried to made an account and read some of the discussions here and i also ask my relative to help me understand and start bitcoin.
Activity: 34
February 25, 2018, 03:43:37 PM
I heard for it a couple of year ago when there was an whole magazine for PC dedicated to this topic really, from A to Z. I lend it to the colleague of mine who was at that time interested in it...and stupid us neither him or neither me invested in it  Huh Second time it was when Bitstamp become more and more popular and since CEO's and founders are from my country a lot of fuss was around it... Than I decided to take a more time to read about the whole thing of crypto and some time after I participated in first ICO and rest is history....

With colleague we still make jokes on this magazine and what would be if we would invest at that time...but it's easy to be smart now I guess  Tongue
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
February 25, 2018, 03:01:57 PM
How did you learn crypto currency? A friend or relative shared it or you researched it by yourself?
Yes you can learn everything if you work hard and focus this subject.Now cryptocurrency is more popular and interested because people are easily earn money short time but learn to hard.THis forum help to know about crypto currency and learn and earn everthing.So first read there all post and comments and search on google or youtube related to crypto.you can find news and full details and update about crypto on https://cointelegraph.com/
Activity: 224
February 25, 2018, 11:19:53 AM
I was knocked down by bitcoin growth in 2017 via a source from my friend. I'm curious about bitcoin and involved in cryptocurrency. For me, cryptocurrrency is very difficult to understand but very interesting. I will continue to study and seek to improve my knowledge of cryptocurrrency.
Activity: 224
February 25, 2018, 11:12:56 AM
I came to know about crypto currency from one of my friend.He started to earn BTC via mining.He invested in BTC when it's cost was 60k dollar.
Activity: 18
February 25, 2018, 08:34:02 AM
a friend name zhongbencong
Activity: 24
February 25, 2018, 07:55:33 AM
i have learned this through my friend, she introduced to me the basic information and then i did some research online to learn more information so that i can more knowledge.
Activity: 112
February 25, 2018, 12:21:19 AM
I learned it from a cousin of mine.He is a Hodler of bitcoins at first I didn't believe him but when he show me he withdraw money from crypto that's the time I start to join crypto world.
Activity: 89
February 24, 2018, 07:59:31 PM
When I was drowned to neck with loans a friend of mine came to my rescue with cryptoz.
Activity: 294
February 24, 2018, 06:36:39 PM
The first time I know cryptocurrency was from telegram group. I don't know from where I got the link to the group, but from that group, i know about cryptocurrency
Activity: 429
February 24, 2018, 12:48:26 PM
How did you learn crypto currency? A friend or relative shared it or you researched it by yourself?

I developed  interest in learning Cryptocurrencies in Feb 2017 .  Opened an account in  Bitcointalk started reading various posts on various forums  . IN the beginning I focussed  on BitCoin read lot on Internet , saw many videos on you tube  understood  what Bitcoin is  what is Satoshi etc  how it works  , Block chain technology , learnt to create wallets and process to  buy, created my account on few exchanges .
Had a look at bitcoinwiki.org where I got answers to my queries . Had  a look on coinmarketcap.com to understand  other cryptocurrencies

Created and developed my  followers on Telegram ,twitter, Facebook, reddit etc . Followed  the crypto gurus and started commenting on various posts

Once I was  comfortable I applied for  AIRDROPS  and Bounty programs

Activity: 125
Merit: 10
February 24, 2018, 11:18:01 AM
Heard the first word at 2012 about bitcoin, but I missed that and again in 2016 learnt about BTC from a friend and learned many things be researching
Pages:
Jump to: