Pages:
Author

Topic: How did you learn crypto currency? - page 4. (Read 586 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 0
February 24, 2018, 10:53:53 AM
I first heard of cryptocurrency way back 2016, i didn't really understood concepts cos i paid less attention. Fews months ago i came across a friend who took the pain to expain some of the basic concepts to me and he introduced me to lots of WhatsApp groups and some websites, now I'm loving it!!
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
February 24, 2018, 10:25:51 AM
Initially, When I was in a process of doing a research for expanding inventory of my domain name reselling business, I came to know about Bitcoin/crypto and when I started exploring more about it, it was impressive and I immediately joined this forum for my business expectations  and to enhance my knowledge, trust me this place is more than enough to understand about crypo world, especially Bitcoin.
Activity: 38
February 24, 2018, 08:54:42 AM
When I was searching part time online jobs I came accross the topic and had to research on it to do the job perfectly
Activity: 9
February 05, 2018, 11:50:14 AM
first time in internet news  Smiley
Activity: 39
February 05, 2018, 11:21:20 AM
One of my clients just asked me whether its legal or not in our country, and as a lawyer I realized that I did not the right answer to his question because I had not had a chance to deal with it. But my answer was "probably it is not regulated", because (maybe) the government also does not know about it yet (it remains unregulated but I am sure the government is already aware about this new business).

Afterwards, I started coming up with more and more news and updates on cryptocurrencies on my thread, so I decided that I had to learn more to stay tuned about the ongoing events. Then, it went as usual...I got into the market.  Cheesy
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
February 05, 2018, 11:04:58 AM
I was seen this first time in facebook but iI ignored beacause I  thought this is one of the rampant scam activity online. But when my sister and I had a conversation she shared me about crypto currency and her experience earning from her daily activity. And from then I get interested filling up airdrop forms and now im doing trading.
Activity: 163
Merit: 3
February 05, 2018, 09:53:03 AM
I learn in internet every day i take 3 hour for  study in internet about crypto search in youtube in news in google in forum
Activity: 8
February 05, 2018, 09:23:40 AM
It is quite awful for me that cryptocurrency existed some 9 years ago already. Accordingly, it was created to address the 2008 global crisis. And yet, I just learned about it recently through my younger brother who happened to be crypo miner. He introduced me the complexities and the rudimentary principles of crypto currencies. I tried investing in altcoin a couple of weeks ago. Recently, it's falling down. I know in time I will enjoy the return of my investment though.
Activity: 19
February 05, 2018, 07:00:27 AM
I have friends who are in crypto world for a few years. I heard from them about BTC. And i google a lot.
Activity: 89
Merit: 1
February 05, 2018, 06:34:59 AM
I learn about crypto currency from various wedsites and also from bitcointalk forum. This forum helps us know upcoming details and informations about crypocurrency.
Activity: 182
February 04, 2018, 11:29:19 PM
i took a main idea about cryptocurrency watching youtube videos and reading some articles about cryptocurrency. when i watching some youtube videos, they introduced some twitter groups. then i joined with those groups. it was a great way to learn about cryptocurrency.
Activity: 81
February 04, 2018, 10:59:59 PM
I learn crypto by internet, newspaper and see the video or meet an expert person and learn more or more about it.
Activity: 46
Merit: 1
quarkchain.io
February 04, 2018, 06:37:13 AM
I started to noticed crypto last year when I read an article about it. Then I started doing my research through joining cryptogroups and reading articles and blogs and watching youtubes. It really helps. Now, I'm sharing what I learned and I've been doing blogs about it so I can help other people to know the basic and fundamentals of it.
Activity: 416
Merit: 42
February 04, 2018, 06:29:18 AM
u can learn it through google, youtube, forums. Also u can learn a lot from this forums. I am learn so much about cryptocurrency from this forum. and u also can follow my youtube channel also. I share about cryptocurrency as much as I know
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBnMJqWibBtzElsKQ9sGkIg?view_as=subscriber
Activity: 114
Merit: 26
Z
February 04, 2018, 05:51:07 AM
It was a long time ago, in early 2011. There were a few online articles about bitcoin reaching parity with dollar, probably starting the first BTC hype (maybe there were earlier ones, but I know nothing about them). It rose to about $32 just a few months later.
Activity: 252
February 04, 2018, 04:08:16 AM
I learned about crypto currency through the YOUTUBE channels. When you are in crypto currency field you must learn crypto currency first and you have to be patient some times.
Activity: 154
February 04, 2018, 04:04:14 AM
I got an idea from my friend, then I searched it in youtube. There are so many videos to learn about crypto-currency.
Activity: 30
February 04, 2018, 03:08:02 AM
I have first learn crypto currency  through internet, i just saw some interesting information about cryptocurenncy and i just started to deal with it through watching some tutorials in internet.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
February 04, 2018, 03:03:08 AM
I learnt from a telegram group created by an expert in cryptocurrency...
Activity: 296
Merit: 13
February 03, 2018, 11:52:56 PM
A relative of mine has been engaged with Bitcoin and crypto currencies and we noticed that he seems to be earning a lot.  We asked him and he shared the good news and he had been patient to convince and taught us.  But after hearning from him I did research and readings and join groups online  to know if it is true and indeed, I found out that it was real and it help them earn big and decent amount.
Pages:
Jump to: