Pages:
Author

Topic: How did you learn crypto currency? - page 6. (Read 586 times)

Activity: 63
Merit: 0
January 22, 2018, 08:38:33 AM
I learned it from a friend, didn't believe it at first but after few months I tried and now got stuck with it because of the earnings and some new things I learn in crypto Smiley
Activity: 24
January 22, 2018, 06:14:19 AM
What is Cryptocurrency?Everything You Need To Know.Cryptocurrency is a form of digital money that is designed to be secure and, in many cases, anonymous...
Activity: 462
Merit: 2
January 21, 2018, 11:37:25 PM
I;m learn from all the internet, google.
Activity: 42
January 21, 2018, 11:24:59 PM
Thru Paxful school on facebook...
Activity: 96
Merit: 11
January 21, 2018, 10:08:48 PM
If you are a complete beginner, I would suggest starting off with Bitcoin. Try to understand what Bitcoin is and how it works then you can dive in into more complex topics.
While reading about blockchain as a technology, you will probably encounter many technology related terms like blocks, mining, Proof of Work (PoW), Proof of Stake(PoS), smart contracts, hashing, etc. You will need a Glossary. I also recommend bitcoinwiki.org for that. You can find all the answers there
As a next step, I would suggest creating a wallet and playing with the software sending transactions back and forth. This way you get to interact with the Bitcoin blockchain. Start off with $10 USD you don't need to buy a whole Bitcoin. You will learn about addresses, backups and private keys. But here you should be very careful to choose a good wallet
Activity: 72
January 21, 2018, 11:55:46 AM
i have first seen it online and heard some rumors about how fast it grows and you can earn some bucks from it but then i tend to ignored this since i haven't seen enough evidence personally "to see is to believe" right ? but after a few months i saw/heard my friends talking about this crytocurrency this and they're earning a lot of money from it. so i tried to ask them how but sad to say they tend to ignore me and keep those information's they have. so I did some research about it and end up here on this site/group where i found out a lot of things that could also help me to improve on this industry. so what i can advice is try to wonder and roam around this site. there's a lot of good people in here who share they're knowledge and help you understand crytocurrency. also try to do some research online, start from the bottom/history of BTC and you'll soon get the hang of it.
Activity: 14
January 21, 2018, 11:05:53 AM
How did you learn crypto currency? A friend or relative shared it or you researched it by yourself?
Pages:
Jump to: