Pages:
Author

Topic: How do I stop panic selling cryptocurrency? - page 15. (Read 2125 times)

Activity: 113
Merit: 0
In my opinion, the solution to stop a panic is to study every crypto world journey, so it is not enough if we only recognize bitcoin from the outside aspect only.
Activity: 70
you should learn to be patient and form a strong mental so as not to panic when the price of coins you hold fell, you should learn more to get more experience Smiley
Activity: 112
If you have done your thorough research and believe in the projects you have invested in, then don't panic when the market is down. Think about long term growth
Activity: 124
Profit comes on your way if you are not holding a established and proven crypto like bitcoin, eth, litecoin, and more. So the best thing to do is to realize first that the volatile is the nature of cryptos and some have no chance to back when it drops so avoid holding alts for long term if you are not sure.
Activity: 140
The panic can be stopped only by the people themselves. It is already clear that whales try to buy our bitcoins from us in all ways. A person has a panic. The government ignites this panic and periodically.
Activity: 196
Its depends on your needs. your right the holder can answer the question how stop panicking selling their  investment
do not listen the fud news is unhealthy those holding some coins fuid are making panic nothing wrong listening news but need to learn ananlyst it is true or fake news.
Activity: 924
Merit: 275
The question itself is the answer “PANIC”.

Everyone knows cryptocurrency market is highly volatile and risky.
And most of the people do emotional trading.
They sell when it is crashing. And suffer from the loss. They panic and sell in the loss.

What is the point in selling at low?
One must wait for the market to turn green and bullish.

The way to stop the panic is to not engage in panic-inducing activities such as day trading.
It is like the old joke; a man goes to the doctor and says my arm hurts when I put it overhead.
The doctor says don’t put your arm overhead Grin

If you are in need of urgent money than selling is OKAY but for profit, HODL is the best.
You can stop your panicking if you will improve your controlling your emotions and patience. Emotions and patience are both factor that affects your decisions. You will stop doing panic selling if you have a lot of patience.
Activity: 70
It is rather inherent to inexperienced investors when they are not yet sure of bitcoin.
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

They sell when it is crashing. And suffer from the loss. They panic and sell in the loss.

The way to stop the panic is to not engage in panic-inducing activities such as day trading.
It is like the old joke; a man goes to the doctor and says my arm hurts when I put it overhead.

If you are in need of urgent money than selling is OKAY but for profit, HODL is the best.

Maybe cryptocurrency investing isn't for you, epecially if you have a tendency to panic when put under pressure because of bear markets/market reversals. Crypto markets are extremely volatile and they will remain this way until mass adoption or more regulations are introduced.

Crypto is an extremely high risk investment and if your attitude to risk doesn't match this then you should exit now because you could make a lot of mistakes and lose a lot of money.
Activity: 224

Panic selling cannot be avoid if we are on the urgent of need some money.
for example someone want to buy some coin to make money by selling it later when price is high.
then later the price turn out to be falling and they decide to cut their loss because they need their money.
Activity: 1040
Merit: 538
Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com
It is just instinct, people are afraid of losing money so they panic when the price is going down. You just need to keep calm and know that it will rise back up even stronger, but you just have to wait and be patient. If you plan on profiting on long term, buy low and just forget about Bitcoin for a while, when you check in you will have a nice surprise.
Activity: 505
Merit: 100
Nobody can blame you from panicking dear friend. After all it's your investment that you were protecting. The only advise i could give you, is you should totally refrain yourself from looking at news about crypto. Shut your television or your radio whenever things related to your investment pops out. Focus your attention in achieving your long time financial aspirations, be it for retirement plans, for college tuition of your kid or for that much awaited vacation for the whole family. Great optimism and patience will be your key in making this dreams in reality.
Activity: 212
Merit: 100

Easiest thing is to make the plan and follow that plan that you have made. Even if you feel like selling try to follow it, because those that play with emotions lose it in this trading world. Another tactic is to have your coins in the paper wallet hidden somewhere and make it a big effort for you to go pick the paper wallet expose private key and then send the funds to an exchange to be able to swap them
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
when I was new here I easily got panic but when I learned how it works here ,I don't frustrate myself if ever the price go down because I know that it will recover again. You only loss when you sell your coins but as long it is there in your wallet don't loss hope.
Activity: 252
for us you do not panic, you can get rid of your panic, and I'm sure that the price will rise higher than the current price, so you will generate more profits at a higher price.
Activity: 210
Merit: 15

Dont put all your funds in cryptocurrencies so that you can have something to pull during emergency situations other than selling your coins. Stay away from the market during dips to avoid being emotional. Stay calm and be positive about things.
Activity: 162
Merit: 10
Just keep in mind that in digital currency its normal that the price might goes up and down. Don't stressed your self too much,much better if you dont monitor every now and then the trading charts. Don't sell your coin in a low price,maybe much better if you set your own goal for example hodl the coin then sell it once it reach your goal price.
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
HELENA
Just think that the ups and down of the price is a normal situation in trading. Just believe in bitcoin and the price will eventually rise. It is normal that we get panic when the price are droping but if we will just believe in bitcoin,  we will surely feel more comfortable.
Activity: 826
Merit: 104
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
how to stop panic selling is by not selling when prices fall (just hodl) and keep calm when the market is unstable and stay positive.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
Thats a personal or individual decision one has to make. There is nothing much you can do about it if you cannot make up your mind not to sales, You have to closely consider the kind of coin you are investing in, so that you re sure of its quality, and that you can hold it as long as possible no matter the circumstances. There is a lot of risk involved while investing, so you have to be sure on where you put your money, and finally, relax, don't make rush decisions  that leads to unnecessary sales
Pages:
Jump to: