Pages:
Author

Topic: How do manage portfolio efficiently while having a full time job? - page 12. (Read 3196 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
If I want to manage my portfolio efficiently while having a full time job simply I go with systemic investment plan where I no need to worry about ups and down of-course it would be long term only.

To be honestly saying it is very difficult to manage portfolio while we are having fulltime job.
Activity: 980
Merit: 252
if you are a worker use your work time to work and use your smartphone as a reminder of when to see the market. most people get bored because of their work but by using the existing app on the smartphone it will be of little help. use time wisely. investing a little from your work will make you more excited.
i use app taptrader for checking market crypto
Activity: 1330
Merit: 569
By having a weekday 9-5 job, i must say my eyes aren't that keen anymore for trends and hardly made any good decision on buying/selling alts. Basically what i did is:

Weekdays: Coinalarm app to observe my portfolio real time but it's far less efficient and responsive to market movement, Slack and Telegram app are linked as well but still is very difficult to process insightful information while in working mood. 

Weekends: More active than usual but time is limited  Undecided

Any opinions or suggestion to improve my current situation?

Thanks in advance and sorry for bad english  Sad

You are really in the right position to determine which one is best for you because we are not in the same shoes. I also full time from 8am -5pm but it might not be as tedious as yours. What I do basically is not to keep large amount of coins because there is no enough time to monitor them and at the same time, I always trade on only one or two exchange sites this enable me to have my attention streamline to a place.

I then set my order to my preferred point irrespective whether I might lose or not then check in several times in a day to know if my objective is gradually being met or not, I then reevaluate my position as to whether to cancel or renew it.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 624
I use block folio app as well. With the app, what need to do is just add your coins and from time to time you check the progress of your coins.

Again, what I usually think or suggest for a trader both cryptos or forex trader who is very busy is to take up a lesser job or give up the job entirely and focus on trade etc. You can make good money from it (except the person is a professional like medical doctor etc that wants to keep practicing, then you work out your schedule ).
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
If you want to manage your portfolio even you have a full time job then go for long term because if you will go for long term investment within your portfolio then you don't need to worry for monitoring it daily because you can do it weekly or even monthly. A portfolio doesn't is for long term in my opinion and investing for long term is the best for you if you have a full time job so you will have a back up source of income.
Activity: 476
Merit: 251
COINECT
If you are a trader it is very important to get fast and accurate information to monitor your coin movements.
I use the blockfolio app, very good to use and complete with interesting information.
The application I use trader is Z trader.
Activity: 644
Merit: 117
swing!
By having a weekday 9-5 job, i must say my eyes aren't that keen anymore for trends and hardly made any good decision on buying/selling alts. Basically what i did is:

Weekdays: Coinalarm app to observe my portfolio real time but it's far less efficient and responsive to market movement, Slack and Telegram app are linked as well but still is very difficult to process insightful information while in working mood. 

Weekends: More active than usual but time is limited  Undecided

Any opinions or suggestion to improve my current situation?

Thanks in advance and sorry for bad english  Sad
Pages:
Jump to: