Pages:
Author

Topic: How do you budget your money in a day - page 10. (Read 2078 times)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0
November 22, 2017, 09:48:29 PM
For me budgeting money in a day leads to your success in wealth. As a student I budget money in which atleast 50% of my allowance will be part of my savings. So you how do you budget your money? I wanna know your strategy.
Actually I have already son and we need to give his daily needs especially his milk. Bitcoin really help us to survive every but we are still budgeting it for us to have savings also. Like if have already get my bounty reward of campaign the 50% is for our daily needs the other 10% is for our responsibility the 20% is for our savings then the 20% left is for our wants too like shopping clothes and many more.
Activity: 161
Merit: 100
November 22, 2017, 09:29:22 PM
For me budgeting money in a day leads to your success in wealth. As a student I budget money in which atleast 50% of my allowance will be part of my savings. So you how do you budget your money? I wanna know your strategy.
There are many creative ways on how to manage or budget your money in a day. For me, i manage my money by spending it wisely. I spend most of my money for a day to my daily needs like food. I dont buy some things that i want unless it is badly needed. We should be responsible enough for us to manage our money well.
Activity: 812
Merit: 262
November 22, 2017, 09:26:41 PM
My strategy in budgeting my money is by spending it wisely. I only buy the things that i need not the things that i want although sometimes i buy some things i want but not that too many or too expensive. Also, learn to invest to some stock market or to bitcoin for you to generate money. It is a good way to invest for your future life.
Activity: 52
November 22, 2017, 09:06:19 PM
I budgeting my money everyday by buying important things rather than spending my money in non sense I saving for the next day or month to come
The definition of "important things" is really hard to figure out. Like this thing is important to you but it's worthless to others. So i think you should spend it for your daily needs first, like paying the bills, buying foods,...
Activity: 252
Merit: 101
EMMARES – Email as you know it, will never be the
November 22, 2017, 09:03:45 PM
I budgeting my money everyday by buying important things rather than spending my money in non sense I saving for the next day or month to come
Activity: 490
Merit: 107
November 22, 2017, 06:53:21 PM
doubling money needs special skills for you to get what you want. maybe by trying to trade or gambling. you can try it to earn more. trading just takes patience in investing wait time coin prices rise. so that gain gets increased. gambling is the fastest way to get bitcoin. but also the quickest way to get a loss.
Activity: 406
Merit: 256
November 22, 2017, 06:52:27 PM
I guess OP wanted to ask for advice where to invest 50% of its scholarships to multiply your savings. It seems to me that such advice makes no sense to listen. This is an important decision which you must make. If you are interested in bitcoin then you need to study this subject and make an informed choice.
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1441
November 22, 2017, 06:52:21 PM
I think rent and food usually take up the largest chunk of a person's paycheck. Rent costs usually can't be changed so food is the first thing most people focus on. Value meals at fast food restaurants are what many would resort to. There are recent health trends which claim fasting 16-18+ hours a day can have a healing/regenerative effect on a person's body. Fasting can also help reduce cost per day spent on food and have health benefits as well. There are a lot of little things a person could do to save money on food. Buying a 5 gallon jug and filling it with potable water at supremarkets rather than buying starbucks coffee or something else. I think they charge around 50 cents for more than a gallon of drinking water which is much cheaper than 50 cents for 12 fluid ounces of what you'd get in a can of soda.

Cost savings extend to entertainment. Doing things for fun that don't require money to be spent. I never took any of this seriously but I did save near to $10,000 inside 2-3 years, once. Just by being a boring person, not going out all the time, with my main source of entertainment being hanging out at a skatepark trying to learn new tricks on a skateboard.
Activity: 2562
Merit: 577
November 22, 2017, 06:34:50 PM
Budget your money? What do you mean with this, please, stop using that shitty translator because i could not even understand a single word of what you have posted in there.
And yes, if you mean, how we distribute our money during the whole day, well, it depends on how the day is going, usually i use to spend more than ten dollars per day just to launch, and it is huge because in my country you can usually lunch with less than five dollars if you dont want to spend a lot of money.
Well, it depends on each country too.
But try to improve your english first, it is very difficult to understand, and most for those who doesnt give a shit about english.
Activity: 476
Merit: 11
November 22, 2017, 06:31:25 PM

ًWhat are you trying to say ? I couldn't figure it even one meaningful phrase out of this.

Try again. Or learn english first.

There is a budgeting strategy for millenials by a Singaporean billionaire. Google and read, it might help ya. Cheesy
Activity: 76
Merit: 14
November 22, 2017, 06:28:47 PM

ًWhat are you trying to say ? I couldn't figure it even one meaningful phrase out of this.

Try again. Or learn english first.
Activity: 4
November 22, 2017, 06:25:22 PM
Pages:
Jump to: