Pages:
Author

Topic: How do you budget your money in a day - page 5. (Read 2078 times)

Activity: 2352
Merit: 594
November 28, 2017, 04:53:37 AM
I spent most of my daily allowance in food almost 60%,
Then I would say about 10% in for my transportation fare and 15% for gaming in some internet shop or load for and another 15% for saving.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
November 28, 2017, 04:51:11 AM
Food 1st, for the day.you start from there, fare(if you work in office etc), everything else falls down to necessity.
save up whatever else your not gonna use for the day.. (and buy more cryptocurrency)
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
November 28, 2017, 04:44:36 AM
Budgeting money is easy in theory but when it comes to actuallydoin it, there lies your biggest concern.  If I am to talk about budgeting for a month then the general rule for my household is expenses (utilities, mortgage, groceries, rent, allowance for work) plus savings and then less from monthly salary is whatever's left for me to spend on unnecessary things like hanging out at bars or coffeeshops.  Usually I could keep up with this but whenever there are occassions in the family, the budget tends to go out the window hence, making me not save anything at all for that month.
Activity: 168
Merit: 11
November 28, 2017, 04:32:53 AM
For me budgeting money in a day leads to your success in wealth. As a student I budget money in which atleast 50% of my allowance will be part of my savings. So you how do you budget your money? I wanna know your strategy.
poor or rich need to budget our money especially our daily needs.as a wife i budget our allowance everyday when there is an allowance remaining we keep it in savings for my family emergency.yeah,you are right to budget is to success in wealth.we need to budget for know what we spend everyday.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
November 28, 2017, 04:30:13 AM
For me budgeting money in a day leads to your success in wealth. As a student I budget money in which atleast 50% of my allowance will be part of my savings. So you how do you budget your money? I wanna know your strategy.
There are many ways on how to budget your money in a day because no one knows what will happen in a day. Maybe there will be some emergency that you need to spend a lot of money, and sometimes you lose money because of some bad guys that steal your money in public or even in your account. Budgeting money in a day is also being wise, responsible and safe for a day.
The truth of course is that emergencies are bound to happen and we cannot run away from them, and this is why savings can really be of huge help in situations like this. Definitely, savings should be planned because I have always believed that investing is far better than just saving everything in a bank.

It is always good to let your money work for you so you can even get more. Bitcoin even made the matter so easy that you can even build your dream investment faster than you can imagine while still saving back some more into your wallet.
Activity: 182
November 28, 2017, 02:26:19 AM
Mostly i think what kind of expenses are really needed, O always pay the bill forst so that i don't have any debts, and after that i'm thinking how to spend the rest. Btw i'm always trying to put a small part of my wage aside.
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
November 28, 2017, 02:18:52 AM
Budgeting money is very important. Especially for me, as student its hard for me to budget my money. Sometimes i have to ask my classmate if he/she have extra money, that i can use to buy things for my projects. So to budget my money i always try to save money as much as i can and i don't buy things that are not important so that if ever there's a project or contribution that i need to buy or pay there's a backup money that i can use.
Activity: 64
November 28, 2017, 01:57:20 AM
i save my money throughout the day because i study and i wouldn't be struggling if i haven't money so i'm not too spend to budget my money
Activity: 32
November 27, 2017, 11:35:30 PM
  Me I can budget my money in a day  by not buying not inportant i spend my money to my child and others i will kept for my future
Activity: 76
November 27, 2017, 11:25:34 PM
I have an app on my Iphone which counts my expenses during all the day
Good app, can you name it please ? I want to make a try on it. Hope it will work
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
November 27, 2017, 11:23:02 PM

because I am married for the budget household needs I submit to my wife, and part of the proceeds from bitcoin I save for my future needs
Activity: 115
November 27, 2017, 11:16:34 PM
I have an app on my Iphone which counts my expenses during all the day
Activity: 70
November 27, 2017, 11:08:06 PM
Actually as a student its hard when youre money to go to school is just 100pesos you shoukd learn how to budget it, and for me budgetting monet in a day that leads to your success in wealth.
Activity: 9
November 27, 2017, 08:42:42 PM
Budgeting money in a day is hard because no one knows what will happen in a day. Sometimes there will be some emergencies that will happen and you need to spend too much money for it. But for a normal day, i budget my money by spending it to some important things that i need like food. I dont usually spend my money to buy only what i want.
Activity: 145
November 27, 2017, 07:54:48 PM
Being a student too, it's the best way to save money. Taking a part of your allowence or a part time job in vaccations are your only available ways. But, since i got involved in bitcoin, and i learned how to make my own money, i started thinking about my future plans and i'm totally focused on collecting bitcoin now for my plans. I don't save my allowence money anymore because it's nothing compared to what i can possibly make from bitcoin. I hope things go well for both of us.
Activity: 185
November 27, 2017, 07:51:12 PM
It is not easy when you have a very limited budget. I simply write all the things that i want to cook that will surely fits with my budget. And buying only those that are in the list. Limits the ingredients if i can.
Activity: 415
Merit: 250
November 27, 2017, 07:43:00 PM
Budgeting the money in a day is not feasible for most. We may need the more money on a day due to any emergency situation like doctor fee etc. Also more money is spend on the days in the start of month on paying bills (Electricity / Telephone bills etc). Sometimes on weekend more money can be spend on gambling or other activities.
I always make my budget on monthly basis and not on daily basis. It is difficult for me to adhere to budget on daily basis.
Activity: 226
November 27, 2017, 06:47:48 PM

I always budget my money in a day. Sometimes, instead of buying food that I crave the most on that day, I will save it in my separate wallet and I will not put it i the same wallet where I will get to pay for transportation fare because I might forgot that it is already my savings. Or I will not eat breakfast so I can save. I will just have brunch in the afternoon, which is a combination of breakfast and lunch.
Activity: 233
November 27, 2017, 05:28:44 PM
in my opinion, you must to calculate how much do you need in one day or one week and make list the priority.. if there's some money left, you can saving it..

That's true proper calculation of your daily expenses is a better way to budget your money. But in that case, it also depends on your daily allowance because there are really some cases that your daily allowance is really enough for you. Like for example, your daily allowance is only good for your lunch, transportation and you will have no extra money to save. Then, the only thing you can do is to reduce your food.
Activity: 420
Merit: 136
November 27, 2017, 04:01:54 PM

Actually for most of my life I've been fortunate enough to not need to budget but that comes from generally being sensible with my money. I ask my self if I really need something and I try to limit expenditure on things that aren't overly necessary. When I do have to budget I first consider fixed expenses like rent etc and then split the rest between food and entertainment.
Pages:
Jump to: