Pages:
Author

Topic: How do you budget your money in a day - page 7. (Read 2078 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 47
November 25, 2017, 08:57:34 PM
I'm budgeting things that I do not really need. I kept my income so that it grew even more. In the past, the money budget is very difficult, so we should be wise in the cost. Because it is our ultimate repentance. Collect money for the future and do not spend it for vain things.

Dont you have more certain percentage of your daily or monthly spend??
Like me, i have monthly basis of budget. I spend maximum 50% of my income for buying daily stuffs.
Another 50% is saved for future or for emergency.
Activity: 326
Merit: 104
Santa Coin
November 25, 2017, 08:15:30 PM
For me budgeting money in a day leads to your success in wealth. As a student I budget money in which atleast 50% of my allowance will be part of my savings. So you how do you budget your money? I wanna know your strategy.

I have a strat that allows one third for every part of my life. One third for saving, one third for investing, and one third for me. I think this is a decent strategy and I feel most comfortable with it. Sometimes I spend more on

me but as we all do I am sure.
Activity: 658
Merit: 103
November 25, 2017, 08:11:35 PM
I dont budget my everyday expenses i only buy what i want to prevent myself from dying lol this is true story i only buy what i truly wants and whats essential for living everyday dont planning it ahead to prevent a huge expenses for only a day i guess i dont do that much cause im a freelancer.
Activity: 868
Merit: 150
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
November 25, 2017, 08:00:59 PM
Just putting aside my monthly bills like electric, water and monthly groceries and 20% for my savings and the rest will for daily expenses. Prioritizing my needs before my wants.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
November 25, 2017, 07:30:30 PM
For me budgeting money in a day leads to your success in wealth. As a student I budget money in which atleast 50% of my allowance will be part of my savings. So you how do you budget your money? I wanna know your strategy.
There are many ways on how to budget your money in a day because no one knows what will happen in a day. Maybe there will be some emergency that you need to spend a lot of money, and sometimes you lose money because of some bad guys that steal your money in public or even in your account. Budgeting money in a day is also being wise, responsible and safe for a day.
Activity: 1489
Merit: 150
November 25, 2017, 07:25:49 PM
I have not started earning yet.                                                                                                                                                                                             once i have earn some bitcoin then i will think about what to do with my earn bitcoin.   
OP does not talk about this, he just talks about how to do financial management well.
Fair enough if you are currently saving and thinking about the future.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
November 25, 2017, 02:16:14 PM
Budgeting is not a hard task if only you don't have any monthly payments due. Before, i used to deposit my money in my bank and almost half of my salary will go to by bank account. But this time, It's hard to budget money since there is only little amount of money left for my monthly salary because of loans.
Activity: 54
Merit: 10
November 25, 2017, 01:54:05 PM
I have not started earning yet.                                                                                                                                                                                             once i have earn some bitcoin then i will think about what to do with my earn bitcoin.   
Activity: 570
Merit: 500
November 25, 2017, 01:41:33 PM
First of all i put money away to pay utility, bills, credits and so on, after that i put the food money and the rest of it i invest in bitcoins. It is a question of priorities.
Activity: 378
Merit: 55
Be Good to me!
November 25, 2017, 01:21:39 PM

When l got my salary at bitcoining l separate my budget for my kids that lm  going to wait for two to three months again for my next salary. So my budget for everyday is not enough for a delicious foods but  we have to be patiently thankful on whatever food l provide.l don't have bitcoin savings yet because lve got a lot of debts because LMAO the only bread winner in my house, l am separated with my husband, my two sons are studying and my daughter at young age has a son already, l have a grandson already so it's so hard for me to budget my income now. So if l got a bigger salary at bitcoin l can't have enough budget for my kids.By now l used to be thrifty lm glad that my children support me on my situation now. They don't demands at me. So my budget l do it like a rubber band that l really have to be patiently wait for the turn that one of this days leg out of this difficult financial problems now. That bitcoin will save me to rise up to a successful life.
Activity: 1111
Merit: 255
November 25, 2017, 12:38:55 PM

As an employee, I also need to budget my money for me to be able to survive the week of expences until my next salary. To be successful, we need some sacrifices. So I save 30% of my daily allowance to assure that my future is well secured. If ever I wanted to buy something, I make it 40%. 30& my money is for fare allowance and the other 30 is for mu food allowance. The other 10 is I would still have is for emergency purposes. Being wise is like having a straight path to success.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006
Black Panther
November 25, 2017, 12:32:25 PM
Honestly Im invest bitcoin every once per month which I got from 10-15% of my salary
And then I focus to sell it at least $ 100 increment for the profit and it's better to invest in long term rather than short term
Activity: 686
Merit: 30
November 25, 2017, 12:24:35 PM
im student too , my parents give me equal to 1,3$ a day , and i spend it
50% for transport fee , 30% food , and 20% savings , and if  i want to buy something , i do work on internet , like doing online shoping , trading btc and doing some faucet if i time and dont have any homework ,
i think that all my money for 1 day
hope it can help you
Activity: 154
Merit: 111
November 25, 2017, 11:46:52 AM
I budget my money by spending it on important things only like foods and other necessities for my family. I only buy some thing that i want when i have excess on my money. And when i discovered the bitcoin, i learned to invest my extra money on it so i earn extra income thus increasing my budget for my family.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
November 25, 2017, 11:04:52 AM
As you said, I focus on the diversification model and I allocate a certain amount in various options and then spend/save/invest according to the plan. I am not great at remembering the things and thus I have purchased a premium version of popular wallet app for my Android device and I try to record almost all the financial transactions, payment reminders and budgets in the same so that I can manage it and monitor the expenses as per the plan. I do spend a day to plan in a month and in rest of the time, I follow it.
Activity: 742
Merit: 144
November 25, 2017, 09:07:06 AM
Personally, I budget my money for week and not for a day but I still separate some amount for some emergency needs every day. Its really hard to do budgeting but if you do this every day you will surely done this well. Budgeting is important for you not to loose or spend much money on nothing.
Ctn
Activity: 644
Merit: 259
November 25, 2017, 09:03:33 AM

I am actually looking forward to earn more money at the point and buy more bitcoins. So I’m not planning to save anything at this movement. As I have real job salary s I’m sure about my daily needs are fulfilled and I can handle my family needs with that much. So whatever I have to look forward is just about the investment into bitcoin. I don’t want to miss the opportunity at this point because I know how much bitcoin can earn for me in the next five years. So I’m sort of taking the risk to put everything that I earn over the Internet. Im pretty open for such investment because I know the power of bitcoin. Also, I’m making protfolio for many other crypto currencies as well and I’m leading the way through different projects all the time for myself.

But as a good advice and as student I will tell you to keep your strategy of saving 50% amount and the rest to be put into work to earn you more money.

Activity: 17
Merit: 0
November 25, 2017, 08:26:24 AM
Set a limit set your needs and luxuries
see what you have ,how much you can spend
Try to save every time ,
even a little matters

Activity: 658
Merit: 505
November 25, 2017, 08:05:11 AM
I'm not planing it in the details, maybe because I'm not very good in budgeting. I have some fixed sum that I have to spend daily for the food but there are always some other things that are poping up and I have to spend the money. And sometimes it's hard to buy only things that I really need, not also the ones that I want. But in such cases bitcoin often helps me to fill some gaps in my budget and to cover all expenses.
Activity: 128
Merit: 10
November 25, 2017, 08:01:40 AM
As a student I'm budgeting my money by buying the important things,  I'm just spending the right amount to the things that I must need.
Pages:
Jump to: