Pages:
Author

Topic: How do you buy physical items anonymously with Bitcoin? - page 3. (Read 592 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 182
I am looking to purchase items like collectibles of Bitcoin without revealing my address. I could get a escrow to middle man the deal but I am still giving away my personal information to someone that I do not know. Is there any services out there that allow auto forwarding of mail or drop off points which you can access without giving away personal information?

Well it looks really interesting topic for me. I still didn't think about it. I also want to know about it. Though we all know bitcoin can be anonymous payment method for the world. But if we go to store to buy any physical products then its no more Anonyme. And if we buy products from normal online shopping site then we should givd our address and phone number too. Just think we give an address but not my house a little distance from my house. But how could i recieve products because i have to give my number where the delivery man called me.

So how is it possible i also want to know?
Activity: 467
Merit: 578
I am looking to purchase items like collectibles of Bitcoin without revealing my address. I could get a escrow to middle man the deal but I am still giving away my personal information to someone that I do not know. Is there any services out there that allow auto forwarding of mail or drop off points which you can access without giving away personal information?
Pages:
Jump to: