Pages:
Author

Topic: How do you choose a good ICO? - page 2. (Read 1121 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 100
October 16, 2018, 01:21:45 AM
I chose the project with sales of tokens that are already running. And choose the project with sales of tokens already reach soft cap. Indeed if it were looking for a project does not run from the beginning. Certainly the results that will earn very little. But this made me can avoid project scam, or failed because token does not reach the sales target.
Yes, I agree with you, to choose the good ICO, I always see and oversee the income of investors, if a project has reached the minimum Softcap, I will read more about the project concept in detail. so I am sure that this project has met the ICO criteria I chose.
Activity: 285
October 16, 2018, 01:18:31 AM
I read their whitepaper and analyze carefully their objectives if realistic. I preder the ICO which is already running and when I saw that it has a great potential in the market. Doing a background check of the campaign managers is another thing that I always consider.

Most ICO projects are not available when they launch ICOs for investors, their documentation is only information about the direction of the project and the information of the key members. I think ICO investment is quite risky for what I just said, because the real demand from the community is not sure
Activity: 448
Merit: 15
TREEBLOCK
October 16, 2018, 01:12:11 AM
No matter how good you think the ICO is during this Bear market my simple advice to you would be to stay away from investing in it. The odds are currently stacked well against them reaching their Hardcap and you making any profit at launch, in fact you are far more likely to end up with a large loss on your investment. If you really like the project then pick some up after the ICO on a DEX or other exchange you will get a bargain that way.
Activity: 244
Merit: 10
October 16, 2018, 01:08:50 AM
I read their whitepaper and analyze carefully their objectives if realistic. I preder the ICO which is already running and when I saw that it has a great potential in the market. Doing a background check of the campaign managers is another thing that I always consider.
Activity: 518
Merit: 106
October 16, 2018, 12:51:24 AM
The scam ICO cannot develop its sales anymore and still like that, there is no development of the project.
Then the development team also remained silent without words to provide the best solution for the future.
Activity: 616
Personal Text: Revolusi industri erotis di Blockc
September 14, 2018, 05:11:55 AM
I chose the project with sales of tokens that are already running. And choose the project with sales of tokens already reach soft cap. Indeed if it were looking for a project does not run from the beginning. Certainly the results that will earn very little. But this made me can avoid project scam, or failed because token does not reach the sales target.
Activity: 147
Merit: 0
September 14, 2018, 04:44:06 AM
I don't think I can determine and decide that an ico is good or will be a scam ico, because ico who has a good rating can become a scam, preferably before participating in an ico, check carefully about the ico that you want to join.
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1189
September 14, 2018, 03:15:38 AM
I don't tend to invest in as many ICOs as I did last year because the market has just collapsed out from under us. This year, I have participated in a few ICOs that I thought were extraordinarily strong, on the basis of the following points:

1. Does the world need the product they are bringing to market? How likely will it achieve significant adoption within the next 1-2 years?
2. Who are the team behind the project? Do they have experience in generating large-scale, successful projects in the blockchain industry?
3. How large is the community behind the project, not including airdrop, bounty and other pseudo-interested members?
4. What is their USP (unique selling proposition), are there any stronger competitors?
5. Does the team have a strategy to ensure favorable tokenomics for investors?

Use these 5 guidelines to find the strongest ICOs, ideally, they would have a strong answer to every question.
Activity: 392
September 14, 2018, 03:14:19 AM
The first thing i do is to check out the team and developers behind the project,then check the problem and the use case they are trying to solved if different from what other project has done before going to ratings site to check their rating.
Activity: 180
September 14, 2018, 03:09:17 AM
I have never been so picky. I did my follow only the project is indeed obvious. for example with the achievement of a softcap. or maybe it is almost touching the softcap. This will be more secure.
Activity: 154
September 14, 2018, 02:59:44 AM
Well everyone has their ways of selecting a good initial coin offering icos well what I do is to get the website then go through the white paper and get to know what the project has to offer then also get to know the team
Activity: 1372
Merit: 322
September 14, 2018, 02:47:33 AM
I always prefer the team most. Most of the ICO team use fake images and profile if they are willing to scam. So, the very first step in choosing a legit ICO is to ensure whether the team is real or fake. Then, I spend some time behind their goal, technology, their focus. If their idea is innovative and brings something good in blockchain industry, I decide to invest in that particular ICO.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
September 14, 2018, 02:43:20 AM
I only look at the composition of the team and developers, if the team and developers are good at having experience, and also they have succeeded in several previous projects, and KYC from all team members and developers
they are very good to be considered as potentially good projects
Activity: 266
September 14, 2018, 02:39:28 AM
Before participating in any ICO I often deeply research the project. My advice is to pay attention to whether the projects have a ready-made product as it is some kind of guarantee that it is not a scam as well as long termed activity before ICO. It is an indicator that team goes straight to their goal and will not give up.
Activity: 658
September 14, 2018, 02:37:27 AM
Nowadays there are so many ICOs SCAM, how do you decide that ICO is a SCAM? and How do you determine that ICO is good?
If you can, let me know step by step how you choose a good ICO. Thanks
I think all we need to do is do investigate about the composition of the team, partnership, and don't lazy to read the whitepaper. After you read all of that project i think you can decide this project scam or not, it's just depend on your opinion.
Activity: 42
September 14, 2018, 02:24:14 AM
The project team is very important. Then the project itself, how appropriate the actual life is also very important. The ICO ratings web site can also provide insight. If you pay attention to these, I think you can catch good projects.
I follow closely SciDex. They are creating a new type of smart contract generator for complex transactions. So that even regular businesses that need legally binding contracts can be on the blockchain.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
September 14, 2018, 01:07:26 AM
Nowadays there are so many ICOs SCAM, how do you decide that ICO is a SCAM? and How do you determine that ICO is good?
If you can, let me know step by step how you choose a good ICO. Thanks
There is not one way that fits all but for me there are just a few things I look at;
The team members behind the project are one thing, they tell you what kind of project it is, if they are serious about it
Then the whitepaper is one thing to look at, they are usually very long so you don't have to read the entire thing, just look at the spellings, the professionalism of it, that should tell you a lot
Then the roadmap is what tells you what they plan on working on in the future and how they plan to go about it
Activity: 48
September 13, 2018, 01:37:26 AM
Just do a further review of the team and their white paper. If you think of a team and are credible and will be able to provide their roadmap on time, you know for yourself that the project has chamce to succeed. When choosing a good ICO, you should look at the ratings on some rating websites, and then you have to read the whitepaper there and see the team in the ICO.
Activity: 126
September 13, 2018, 01:23:47 AM
For me, the most important is the team. because of the uprising cases of scam ICOs,
I am doing my best to be careful in choosing the right ICO.
Activity: 86
September 13, 2018, 12:44:21 AM
Before invest we should have to research about the ico.we need to find out project inside eg-: road map,white paper,team,sponsers ETC...we can get good idea about the project after geting idea about thees categorys.
Pages:
Jump to: