Pages:
Author

Topic: How do you choose a good ICO? - page 8. (Read 1121 times)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 10
July 03, 2018, 12:13:19 PM
following returns of moderation as attaining forum of crypto currency with contains of member as experts of champion with the work on finance to gains with supports as investors fo manage with less on risks and referring minimum limit of exchange with the decision as complying with plan on cryptocurrency trading of the finance.

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001
July 03, 2018, 12:12:11 PM
Nowadays there are so many ICOs SCAM, how do you decide that ICO is a SCAM? and How do you determine that ICO is good?
If you can, let me know step by step how you choose a good ICO. Thanks

- Look for Road map of the project
- Check there website - how much it secure
- Check what is Ico price  If its high - sure it will go down
- In which Ico based on Prefered Erc20
- You can look for Website Such as airdrop alert.
- Always invest With limited amount
Activity: 364
Merit: 0
July 03, 2018, 12:08:24 PM
One of the steps I collected:
- Rate it in the icobench.com rankings. good ico with 4+ positive ratings
- Wep page evaluation, wep site must have high security
- Evaluate the ICO's development ideas, if bad ideas can not be developed
- Evaluation of team DEV. All information must be clear and not duplicate with another projects
---
Hope these will help you
Activity: 490
SEND AND RECEIVE MONEY INSTANTLY
July 03, 2018, 12:04:52 PM
The project team is very important. Then the project itself, how appropriate the actual life is also very important. The ICO ratings web site can also provide insight. If you pay attention to these, I think you can catch good projects.
Activity: 504
FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET
July 03, 2018, 12:02:17 PM
Nowadays there are so many ICOs SCAM, how do you decide that ICO is a SCAM? and How do you determine that ICO is good?
Firstly you should decided whats the best blockchain technology(btc, wave,neo erc20) then you can find best ico's, ceo fund, community manager, team mambers. Project paln. This things was best. We can participate to best ico.
Activity: 336
July 03, 2018, 11:56:38 AM
Good afternoon, I'll try to help you.
We start with the project itself, namely its goals and the solution of what problems the project wants to touch. We read the white paper, see how unique it is. The project site, team, work experience, reviews on different resources, what plans for fees and for the near future, activity in social networks, it is difficult to participate.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
July 03, 2018, 11:51:44 AM
You can find good ICO's by going to icobench.com rating website and find good ico with 4+ positive ratings  they also conduct kyc to admins so you can be sure that team is genuine also see how team is active on Telegram and social media so you decide future. Hope this helps you.
Activity: 79
Merit: 0
July 03, 2018, 11:46:49 AM
Pages:
Jump to: