Pages:
Author

Topic: How do you choose a good ICO? - page 7. (Read 1121 times)

Activity: 68
Merit: 0
July 03, 2018, 02:43:06 PM
Good ICO has some characteristics that you can find or analyze to make decision about it. Like Good project and solid whitepaper, good team members, excellent presentation. Good manager and bounty managers etc.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 335
July 03, 2018, 02:33:57 PM
Nowadays there are so many ICOs SCAM, how do you decide that ICO is a SCAM? and How do you determine that ICO is good?
If you can, let me know step by step how you choose a good ICO. Thanks

This has been answered a lot of times. Just do a further review about the team and their white paper. If you think the team and credible and will be able to deliver their road map on time, you know it your self that a project has a chamce to succeed.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
July 03, 2018, 02:32:00 PM
At the moment in the market I do not like any Iso because they are simply meaningless and their projects will not collect the money that they have conceived, and investors will lose their time.
Activity: 210
July 03, 2018, 02:28:43 PM
When choosing a good ICO, you must see the ratings in some rating websites, and then you must read there whitepaper and see if the roadmap that they had are implemented through the days.
Activity: 432
July 03, 2018, 02:16:52 PM
To choose a good bounty campaign one must be very vigilant and be hardworking
The first thing one needs to do is to check the type of project he is joining, then the teams managing it and lastly the bounty manager that is managing the campaign.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
July 03, 2018, 02:08:39 PM
Are you bored? And you still do not know what can improve your mood? I know what will help you! This project is the best I know! DATABLOCKCHAIN https://www.dbc.io
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bxunty-datablockchainio-official-bounty-campaign-thread-3637821
Activity: 140
Merit: 2
July 03, 2018, 02:07:19 PM
By how promising the project is or rather how useful will the coin be in future then lets talk about the team. The team should be competent enough to handle the vision of the project and finally the marketing, the publicity. Now an ico that has done all that and more is "Spotcoin".

Read the latest news from Spotcoin
https://medium.com/spotcoin/neo-black-sea-community-launched-ff0d479d3bad
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
July 03, 2018, 02:00:33 PM
Here are my five steps when choosing ICO

* The whitepaper should reveal the whole essence of the project, from a general idea to technical details.
* A well-chosen team is part of the success, so it is important that the site has information about the team with a detailed description and contact information.
* Detailed Roadmap
* What the token offers and how it will be used in the project ecosystem.
* Realistic and unique goals of the project.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
July 03, 2018, 01:54:01 PM
I usually look at how the project is designed and its team. If there are no links to social networks of the team then this is something to say. You can also see how much money is currently collected project
Activity: 658
July 03, 2018, 01:51:58 PM
First of all I read about company or project which I have chosen. If it is possible I find experts to discuss with them the future of the project and also I read reviews. Also I look at the team of the project I prefer when a team consists of professionals and it is very important if any serious businessman or a company are interested of this project or even invested. 
Activity: 224
July 03, 2018, 01:39:12 PM
Nowadays there are so many ICOs SCAM, how do you decide that ICO is a SCAM? and How do you determine that ICO is good?
I only see reviews from the famous web.
that is it. and maybe some read the ico whitepaper.
and capital confidence
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
July 03, 2018, 01:35:26 PM
Hey.
Previously, for example, last year was a bit easier. Such recommendations as study the project, see the team - were good. Now the projects have become very similar, uninteresting, not bright, too detached from reality. Amounts are required for space, the same and promises are given. Getting into a good ISO is almost luck.
I choose in a direction, on the manager, on structure of participants and on own internal instinct.
Activity: 574
Merit: 2
July 03, 2018, 12:50:32 PM

Just follow instructions and ALWAYS ASK QUESTIONS.

** The Team
Are they real people?

Do they have an experience that is relevant to the project that is verifiable?

** The Technology

Are the project developers open to dialogue? open to the public ??
Are they forthcoming or are they evasive? do they dodge questions from the public ??
Are responses specific or do the parties involved speak in generalities?

** The Token
How will the tokens be used, by whom and are there any indications of support coming from the market?

At what stage the project is currently in can also be very useful ??

Is the project in the idea stage, development stage or perhaps the project has already been launched?

How will the token be used in the network and is it even necessary?

MORE IMPORTANTLY, read their whitepaper. and do extreme research.
Activity: 420
July 03, 2018, 12:24:24 PM
I participate in all the bounty companies that are hosted on the resource bountyhive.io

If I choose the bounty myself, then I need to check the team and project advisors
Activity: 112
July 03, 2018, 12:20:04 PM

For now its really hard to know of a good ICOs project most especially that there are also many ICOs that  scammed many people and we cant easily detect them because they have their encouraging project platforms.
Activity: 150
July 03, 2018, 12:18:57 PM
It is difficult to specify a scam ico project or not. There are many things to do to minimize risk in ico project participation. Among these you can read white paper, a roadmap, and check out the developer team's experience in crypto currency.
Activity: 462
July 03, 2018, 12:17:00 PM

There are too many ways to minimize all risks. But no one can say whether the ico good or no. You have to check all information about a project and a team. There are too many projects and often these projects very similar.
Activity: 335
Merit: 11
July 03, 2018, 12:16:36 PM
I think you should see the project is interesting and has potential, and read the white paper also see the team behind the project, and see the rating of his project on icobench.com or icorating.com
Activity: 263
July 03, 2018, 12:15:12 PM
Under my advice you can go through some page and take a look review at that. About project, team, product.
Activity: 840
July 03, 2018, 12:15:01 PM
So far I always look at the ICO rating on ICObench for looking for a good ICO and so far quite helpful. But not only that you should doing analysis and finding information about ICO project on website and whitepapper is also very important.
Pages:
Jump to: