Pages:
Author

Topic: How do you comfort yourself after receiving token from the bounty program? - page 7. (Read 1330 times)

Activity: 769
Merit: 108
We already see ethereum and other crypto reach high price and now if we receive token form bounty we just get penni because bear market and always like that except bear market over. And i agree with you, i just say to my self in the future the price can be higher than 2017 that's why i keep doing bounty and continue invest
Activity: 742
Merit: 16
Taking decision whether to dump or hodl is the next thing that comes to mind ,if its worth holding then I don't need to worry about the ICO price at all but if its a not too good project then I will dump unless it's too late to dump
plr
Activity: 1162
Merit: 24
I will base it in the current market price our only rewards will only come when you choose to sell your token at the current price not on its potential price in the market, because it's wishful thinking but if you can hold your token at the target price that you wished it to attain then it's up to you.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
You are really optimistic. I like it. Haha! It is necessary when we are all in this difficult time.
I also like that idea when multiplying the price of Ethereum by about $ 1500, it seems to be a way to comfort myself that the market will recover and we will have a big profit if we continue
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277
In this difficult market, the value of tokens is reduced very low.
So, how do you console yourself?

I first:
I calculated the number of tokens I received, then multiplied by the ICO price, followed by multiplying it by the current ETH price.
As a result, I received the corresponding ETH.
I took the ETH multiplied peak rates ($1500- 2017) And I told myself if ETH peaks (2017), I will get a lot of $. Haha!

For example:
I received 1000 ABC token.
ABC token ico price: 0.2$
Total received: 1000 * 0.2$ = 200$
Current ETH price: 150$
So I will receive: 200/150 = 1.33E
If ETH = $1500 is like 2017, I will have 2000$. Smiley)

I don't like to say it - but that calculation only works if you can sell the token at the ICO price. In practice most coins drop in price dramatically once they hit the exchanges. If it is a good project, then it will likely increase again, but not for a long time. I suppose the answer is to research each project before you join it, to make sure you are only investing time in bounty campaigns for those that are likely to have a good long-term future.
copper member
Activity: 493
Merit: 13
I comfort my self my convincing myself that bounty hunting is just a hobby not a form of work.. so whether or not I get something profitable from a specific campaign doesn't really matter
Activity: 938
Merit: 14
Earn more with Earn Network
Well, not all the bounty tokens distributed during this era of bear market goes down. Some have strong and powerful crypto community and a highly demanded working product which cause a spike in price after the coin is listed on the market. Based on my personal research on the project which reveals the potentials of the project, I decide to hold or exchange for a large cap coin.
Activity: 644
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
This is a very difficult time and everyone who has a coin from the Bounty program will definitely experience a decline in prices. There are even many coins that have not been registered in the exchange market. I personally do not want to bother with what happened. Because I am still optimistic that the market will pump again.
Activity: 386
You are really optimistic. I like it. Haha! It is necessary when we are all in this difficult time.
you are right, not many people can remain optimistic in difficult circumstances like the present. but he does have a high motivation to face the difficult times like this. should everyone have the same determined with it.
Activity: 795
Merit: 108
Maybe this is a funny way to entertain yourself in facing the condition of the crypto world like now, I will calculate the results of tokens that I get at the price of ico too, because if the price really touches the price of ico, then I will be very happy, it's okay even though I have to wait a long time and I hope this can come true.
Activity: 162
Need money
Activity: 658
Merit: 250

I first:
I calculated the number of tokens I received, then multiplied by the ICO price, followed by multiplying it by the current ETH price.
I took the ETH multiplied peak rates ($1500- 2017) And I told myself if ETH peaks (2017), I will get a lot of $. Haha!

For example:
What really i can do is just doing as much bounty as possible in order to collect as many reward as possible, and hoping if the future will be better.
So this could become some kind of investment for the future.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 100
I like the op style to console himself and I did it sometimes because it will happen we can rich in our dream. But me a bit different with op, I always prepare for worst thing. I always pretend my reward from bounty is 0.1 x ico price and I am still enjoying it because most time it always bigger than 0.1 and surely will make happy to continue doing bounty.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 507
In 2017, I remembered how Bounty programs used to be hot cake, in fact then, I could get has high as 650 usd to 1500 usd per bounty which is far more than my 2 months’ salary but recenty, tokens received from most of the bounty programs has been full of shit, imagine an ICO paying you 10000 token and only to have a value of 2 usd, when the only reason I don’t complain and keep holding is that I tired consoling myself with the history of bitcoin having it in mind that it could one day be like bitcoin and buy me a nice house and investment in MIAMI.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 100

I first:

For example:

LOL, if you looking in that way, indeed it will comfort you.
In this bearish market, it is sad that the price of most tokens in ICO are falling to the bottom.
But if i receive some tokens in the future, i won't sell it in this price if i know the ICO company still developing its products.
Activity: 1009
Merit: 261
That depends on the bounty program or the project behind the bounty program. If it's promising you can give it a try and hold and if not you should try to sell.
Activity: 280
Merit: 14
Sounds great for now mate. But I think your optimism are strong what if the coin is not worth that amount or if ethereum drops in price there is really no consolation for Shit coin
Activity: 1080
Merit: 500
That's my policy, too. I also think about you, but I don't think that's right, as the hope that the market is again heavily shot is not necessary (although I think that's gonna happen), it is better to work with current prices.
Activity: 810
Merit: 101
Of course there is a chance that the price per coin will rise to the price of ICO, but this is only a dream. Very few coins will be able to do this. But the dreaming is never harmful.
Activity: 728
Merit: 130
I think that now very many tokens are dumping so much in price and I look at how much the token costs now. When bounty hunters get tokens, the price will fall even more and I try to sell my token as quickly as possible. If I want, I can buy these if the project is successful and the market situation is good.
Pages:
Jump to: