Pages:
Author

Topic: How do you define a good exchange? - page 5. (Read 7119 times)

copper member
Activity: 770
Merit: 1
May 13, 2021, 12:37:30 AM
A good exchange should have easy interface with high security level. Exchanges have problems in their security and traders fund is at risk. Good exchange should have a high security guard to save trader's fund. As professionals we should prefer fund protection then exchanges should have good deposit and withdrawal fees. These are things we should look at these points.
Activity: 2772
Merit: 576
May 12, 2021, 06:33:11 PM
Hitbtc is known for being shady and what's the reason that you've chosen it as your exchange to deposit? They have a bad history about the same issue that you've been through.

That experience of yours should also be consider by other traders that keeps on going into those shady exchanges. Despite that they don't have any experience, it's possible to happen to them at a time.
Hitbtc is the worst exchange when it comes to charges, they also have a bad interface and very dull sometimes and the  mobile version of the exchange is not smart,
That's why they're popular in the forum with that label and many have been avoiding them already.

But there are still some newbies that gets on that exchange because somebody has introduced it to them. Newbies should research first which exchange they're going to use so that every single cent of the fees that they pay are worth it and satisfying.
Activity: 164
Merit: 19
May 12, 2021, 04:52:05 AM
connectivity
coin pairs
currency deposit
security
good communication
UI
Activity: 827
Merit: 100
May 12, 2021, 03:43:54 AM
In my opinion, the definition of a good trade is one that has good facilities, for example, a direct connection to a bank account. this will make it easier for everyone to be there and make transactions. besides that, good volume and safety are the main factors
Activity: 1218
Merit: 279
May 11, 2021, 08:04:39 PM
Hitbtc is known for being shady and what's the reason that you've chosen it as your exchange to deposit? They have a bad history about the same issue that you've been through.

That experience of yours should also be consider by other traders that keeps on going into those shady exchanges. Despite that they don't have any experience, it's possible to happen to them at a time.
Hitbtc is the worst exchange when it comes to charges, they also have a bad interface and very dull sometimes and the  mobile version of the exchange is not smart,
May 11, 2021, 04:37:13 PM
all traders said trading volume ,,security and support system be first thing to identify in good exchange. and i have one more point to add it, good exchange will have best research team to choose which project will listed, its about company income from trading fee. good project will attract high volume trading so exchange will have more source to expand and developt .
That is another factor.

There are too many exchanges that are listing any random project that's looking for an exchange to list it and don't care about the research. They don't mind if the project is useless or no use case at all, as long as they earn from the listing fee.

I think you're right with that. They should take the example of Binance.
Binance is indeed a reference for traders to put their money in, I have personal experience, where I chose Hitbtc and I made a deposit, but when I wanted to make a withdrawal, I had to go through verification, I verified it but up to 1 month there was no news, I didn't know the asset what I have how it will be, this has become an experience for me personally

Activity: 243
Merit: 10
May 11, 2021, 12:33:04 PM
There are actually so many exchanges existing in the crypto space already, the successful ones are the ones which got the features of what the crypto users wants. Tho people's choice varies you know, but at first everyone would love an exchange with an easy user interface especially the newbies, secondly! Security,  everyone wants an exchange which is very secured because no one would wants to loose his or her funds to hackers and this is why so many people in the crypto space prefers a decentralized finance, lastly I think people in crypto space doesn't like KYC because there like being anonymous.
KYC reveals too much identity but if members don't participate in that process, the chances of them being able to withdraw money every day will be much less, this is also the point that many people are interested in choosing an exchange, they need an exchange that can withdraw pretty well every day without KYC. And that exchange's asset protection should be good enough as you said, no one wants to lose money, and when the exchange and the user lose money unreasonably, the exchange should have a suitable settlement, instead of letting the user accept the fate
Activity: 1292
Merit: 101
Vave.com
May 11, 2021, 08:59:54 AM
Hello to all the Bitcointalkers!

Because it is my first post, I have, at least, to present myself in several words. I am a coins/tokens dev and web developer full stack.
After several years of crypto experience, I decided to create my own project. It is not a coin, nor a token (there is already plenty of ERC20 tokens and coins), it is a cryptocurrency exchange.

There is already some exchanges available on the web, but I would like to build one which may fit to Bitcointalk users, it's why I opened this thread, and ask you today what do you like the most in crypto exchanges, as well as the things that you dislike. It can be specific features, themes, properties...
I want to build a good exchange, and for that I need to know your preferences.

Waiting for your replies Smiley
Lugdunex
That's a good idea for one who are dev and wanna create something . We have lots of experience using various exchange. I think you should follow the top exchange like Binance. I always suggest you to do exchange like that. I think you can build such an exchange.
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
May 11, 2021, 07:28:47 AM
I use a tool that compares cryptocurrency exchanges.
Activity: 784
May 10, 2021, 04:40:24 AM
There are actually so many exchanges existing in the crypto space already, the successful ones are the ones which got the features of what the crypto users wants. Tho people's choice varies you know, but at first everyone would love an exchange with an easy user interface especially the newbies, secondly! Security,  everyone wants an exchange which is very secured because no one would wants to loose his or her funds to hackers and this is why so many people in the crypto space prefers a decentralized finance, lastly I think people in crypto space doesn't like KYC because there like being anonymous.
Activity: 826
May 10, 2021, 02:44:41 AM
all traders said trading volume ,,security and support system be first thing to identify in good exchange. and i have one more point to add it, good exchange will have best research team to choose which project will listed, its about company income from trading fee. good project will attract high volume trading so exchange will have more source to expand and developt .
That is another factor.

There are too many exchanges that are listing any random project that's looking for an exchange to list it and don't care about the research. They don't mind if the project is useless or no use case at all, as long as they earn from the listing fee.

Binance is indeed a reference for traders to put their money in, I have personal experience, where I chose Hitbtc and I made a deposit, but when I wanted to make a withdrawal, I had to go through verification, I verified it but up to 1 month there was no news, I didn't know the asset what I have how it will be, this has become an experience for me personally
May 08, 2021, 06:17:03 PM
That is another factor.

Activity: 1148
Merit: 208
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
May 08, 2021, 06:02:38 PM
Activity: 623
CLEARSIGHT- THE #1 BLOCKCHAIN JOB PLATFORM
May 08, 2021, 03:31:05 PM
First you will see their trading volume. You can see how their team and support. Finaly will see how they can provide security. Moreover, you have to see how many good tokens/coins are under the exchange.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 252
April 29, 2021, 12:11:44 AM
-Volume Trade
-Community
-Great support

I chose exchange based on these 3 things to be able to get a good exchange. The most important thing is support support. because I have experienced bad things with deposit problems and were disappointed with the support services of one of the exchanges. before you choose an exchange, make sure to do your research because it is for the safety of your money in the exchange. do not let your carelessness lose money
Activity: 882
Merit: 253
April 17, 2021, 11:16:04 AM
There are several main points in an exchange in the hearts of fans. they usually don't like KYC, then for security investors prefer exchanges that have good security. So I think this is some good information before you decide which exchange to choose from
It some points if the KYC will give a good impact in regards with the security of my assets in the exchange why not? but it should have limits. They should fully committed that they will not give any information/data regarding the personal information unless the user's will allow it. I like exchange that they have great customers service that will help users, whatever problems in the exchange site and a P2P trading will be highly appreciated. If its present in the exchange to allow users to sell and transfer money in their prefer money like Binance exchange.
Activity: 651
Merit: 101
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
April 17, 2021, 04:11:11 AM
There are several main points in an exchange in the hearts of fans. they usually don't like KYC, then for security investors prefer exchanges that have good security. So I think this is some good information before you decide which exchange to choose from
Activity: 1316
Merit: 502
April 16, 2021, 10:41:10 AM
Most of exchange at this time are complex and it is really hard to understand the interface. I prefer simple interface and high security of our assets. Low transaction fees, fast support team, simple user friendly interface is needed to build a good exchange.
I'm not finding any of crypto exchanges are complex to understand its interface. Because almost all the exchanges are having similar layout and UX which makes easier for all the new people to get start trading without any guidelines. Probably you are talking about some exchange which I have never visited, I guess.

In my opinion, exchanges which are honest and processing withdraw requests on time must be good exchanges because I will not be having any problem to clear KYC and other similar things.
Well, for the exchanges that have been traditionally and evolved until now, their interfaces are not really complicated and relatively easy for the user but with new exchanges, to facilitate and attract customers, they often create outstanding interfaces, this attraction has pushed customers to keep some distance from them. Good exchanges focus a lot on the biggest efficiency and utility for customers, from cost to transaction confirmation time as you say, be as optimal as possible and ready to support full time on a given issue
Activity: 938
Merit: 13
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
April 16, 2021, 04:39:21 AM
Hello to all the Bitcointalkers!

Because it is my first post, I have, at least, to present myself in several words. I am a coins/tokens dev and web developer full stack.
After several years of crypto experience, I decided to create my own project. It is not a coin, nor a token (there is already plenty of ERC20 tokens and coins), it is a cryptocurrency exchange.

There is already some exchanges available on the web, but I would like to build one which may fit to Bitcointalk users, it's why I opened this thread, and ask you today what do you like the most in crypto exchanges, as well as the things that you dislike. It can be specific features, themes, properties...
I want to build a good exchange, and for that I need to know your preferences.

Waiting for your replies Smiley
Lugdunex

First of all, I would like it to be decentralized and anonymous and, of course, secure, because new exchanges are first of all hacked at regular intervals. There are also many pairs available and minimal transaction and order fees.
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
April 16, 2021, 03:38:10 AM
I am a cryptocurrency lover so I hold the cryptocurrency by visiting the market all the time.
I always sell and sell on the Binance Exchange.
Binance exchange use very Eazy,
It seems to me that the stronger the exchange's security system, the better the exchange.  Such as Verify, 2FA etc.
Pages:
Jump to: