Pages:
Author

Topic: How do you define a good exchange? - page 7. (Read 7119 times)

Activity: 1204
Merit: 162
April 02, 2021, 11:06:33 AM
My opinion of a good exchange is the one that has good coins/projects, it is safe to trade/hold coins there, and the liquidity is high
I have a bit different look at that. I look at exchanges that have good support and how they solved problems in past. For example Binance has had a lot of problem during the years and they managed to fix them without having big losses for users. Cause of that they are today one of the biggest exchanges out there.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1189
Need Campaign Manager?PM on telegram @sujonali1819
April 01, 2021, 11:21:03 AM
The thread is too old and even the topic creator also inactive. what will if we just avoid such thread to bump again the same answer? The last post before today it was march 4 maybe. so what need to bump again this? we should avoid to do it. If op need more info/answer he will bump ownself.
Activity: 353
Merit: 45
April 01, 2021, 09:52:14 AM
Hello to all the Bitcointalkers!

Because it is my first post, I have, at least, to present myself in several words. I am a coins/tokens dev and web developer full stack.
After several years of crypto experience, I decided to create my own project. It is not a coin, nor a token (there is already plenty of ERC20 tokens and coins), it is a cryptocurrency exchange.

There is already some exchanges available on the web, but I would like to build one which may fit to Bitcointalk users, it's why I opened this thread, and ask you today what do you like the most in crypto exchanges, as well as the things that you dislike. It can be specific features, themes, properties...
I want to build a good exchange, and for that I need to know your preferences.

Waiting for your replies Smiley
Lugdunex

Now this is simple. The best exchange is one that doesn't hold your funds. Check out the term DEFI. From the centralized exchanges I think the best is Kraken and Binance
Activity: 26
Merit: 6
April 01, 2021, 06:42:14 AM
Good exchange? Do such even exists?
Good exchanges - is with long history & which never get scammed
Activity: 115
Merit: 15
March 04, 2021, 12:18:08 PM
Anybody can exchange without encounter and information but for you to gotten to be fruitful in your exchanging travel you've got to memorize how exchanging works. Typically not as it were around to win benefit but also learning technical investigation which can direct you when to enter and exit the showcase. Involvement is the most excellent educator and information is for a lifetime without this it's like having a self-destructive endeavor of your cash that will be a misfortune.
Activity: 924
Merit: 18
https://imgur.com/yw8HFn9
March 03, 2021, 05:18:32 PM
many exchange in market. Bitforex,binance,bithub,coingeco,uniswap etc are many in market..
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
February 22, 2021, 04:17:16 PM
A good exchange for me consists of the below qualities:

-User friendly interface
-Bugs fixed and websites/apps being updated for improvement
-Minimal downtime - Very important if you are an active trader and there is a sudden surge of trades coming
-Responding Support (Chat must also be available and could address your concerns as we are talking about money here)
-Technical graphs should be able to be modified in order to plot your own strategies and apply different studies/parameters
-Have minimal charges (of course who does want to have high charges especially if you trade from time to time)
-Good servers that would be stable as it is very frustrating to not be able to trade real time (I experienced on missing to sell at a high price for a good profit because the server can not handle the surge of trades happening)
-High security verifications
Activity: 462
Merit: 1
February 21, 2021, 11:13:30 AM
I am currently working on this forum I can learn a lot from this forum since I am a new member he must know from this forum which exchange is better because if i go to exchange then of course i can be told the best  Which exchanges and which are the worst exchanges must see the good bad exchanges then I will work Exchange is very important for people because if you work on a bad exchange you can lose your currencies
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
February 21, 2021, 05:11:26 AM
defining a  good exchange is using yobit, they have adequate volume and security which is one of my top picks
Good exchange is safe, and the welfare of their users comes first. Good exchange is the one with good offers that will really inspire their users to continue with them. Can be user-friendly. Friendly in a way of trading and investing in cryptocurrencies. It must be reliable because it is needed when it comes to transactions and trading.
Another example of a good exchange for me is kucoin. Because everything I mentioned is characteristic of it. Plus, they have many trading pairs that you can use to trade. Like in BTC, they have BTC-USDT and likewise in ETH, they have ETH-BTC
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
February 18, 2021, 03:56:39 PM
My opinion of a good exchange is the one that has good coins/projects, it is safe to trade/hold coins there, and the liquidity is high
Activity: 15
February 18, 2021, 05:34:59 AM
defining a  good exchange is using yobit, they have adequate volume and security which is one of my top picks
or exchange like kucoin. As they offer crypto-related services like crypto-to-crypto, fiat-to-crypto, futures trading, staking, lending, and so forth. Also, they have impressive trading pair selections like BTC-USDT, LTC-BTC, ETH-BTC, and more.
Activity: 187
Merit: 1
Sinjokubhi
February 16, 2021, 11:15:58 PM

Because it is my first post, I have, at least, to present myself in several words. I am a coins/tokens dev and web developer full stack.
After several years of crypto experience, I decided to create my own project. It is not a coin, nor a token (there is already plenty of ERC20 tokens and coins), it is a cryptocurrency exchange.

There is already some exchanges available on the web, but I would like to build one which may fit to Bitcointalk users, it's why I opened this thread, and ask you today what do you like the most in crypto exchanges, as well as the things that you dislike. It can be specific features, themes, properties...

Lugdunex

Here are the things you need to know to detect whether an exchange is good or not.

The first is to check the legal credibility of the company. The credibility of this law is important because it aims to protect customers. Companies that have good credibility have a good level of trust in the eyes of customers.

Second, check how big the team is behind the company. Many people think that building an exchange is simply just creating a website for buying and selling users. However, in reality it is not that easy and of course it takes a lot of resources to manage the company. The bigger the team means the better the stability and professionalism of the IT platform being built. And make sure that the founder and his team have never been involved in fraudulent investment companies or have been included in the OJK task force.

Next, pay attention to the buy and sell order book. Usually, if there are many buy and sell orders it indicates the number of users who want to buy and sell. However, for this we need to be careful, there are many exchanges that fake orderbooks to make it look a lot because now many third party services provide market maker services.

The last and most important is check traffic from the Exchange. Because traffic visitors are one of the factors that cannot even be faked by market maker services. The easiest way to observe this traffic exchange is by looking at ranking through alexa.com, similarweb.com or google play store, the statistics recorded here cannot be faked because the number of online users and traffic is not easy to fake!
Activity: 938
Merit: 13
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
February 13, 2021, 06:50:50 AM

Lugdunex

I select a good exchange primarily based on its capitalization and the availability of traded pairs, because pairs are very important in trading. In general, good exchanges can be counted on one hand.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 270
February 13, 2021, 04:00:09 AM

Lugdunex

in my opinion the qualities that an exchange might have higher security, if the exchange have high security many traders will be using that specific exchange, secondly the exchanges have good and easy to use when trading a specific coin. when it comes to kyc, i recommend not to put kyc because it is not fair for customer to get their own information.
But sometimes kyc is more important if we think about security. As you mentioned about security then you can't regret the importance of kyc. Besides, low fees, instant withdraw, user friendly and high quality support is needed for a good exchanger.
KYC advantage we can withdraw above 2 btc every day and arbitrage trader is needed when buying coin on one exchange then selling to other exchange, almost my exchange account have pass KYC to make my account more secure and only with Hotbit still not verify because I use Hotbit some time when received payment from bounty campaign only, for trading always with Binance, Kucoin and my local exchange to withdraw assets.
Activity: 1
February 11, 2021, 12:02:00 PM
A thousand more exchange will be good.  Grin

We all have different preferences though so it sure varies because mostly will want privacy like no KYC will be required or whatsoever which is why they also like the DEX. Centralize however has more volume, obviously we all want to be there. If you can create a DEX with a volume like binance has, it will be good.

BLOCKNET has a legit DEX (BLOCKDX) just needs volume!
Activity: 1750
Merit: 267
February 11, 2021, 11:32:46 AM

Lugdunex

in my opinion the qualities that an exchange might have higher security, if the exchange have high security many traders will be using that specific exchange, secondly the exchanges have good and easy to use when trading a specific coin. when it comes to kyc, i recommend not to put kyc because it is not fair for customer to get their own information.
But sometimes kyc is more important if we think about security. As you mentioned about security then you can't regret the importance of kyc. Besides, low fees, instant withdraw, user friendly and high quality support is needed for a good exchanger.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 270
February 11, 2021, 09:34:09 AM
Just little describe how to know with best and good exchange market based on my opinion, I think first time needed to know good exchange is have much volume transaction and not far away between buy and sell order, Binance could be best exchange market right now inside they have many coins for trading or investing, but most important good exchange could take billion trader coming together without have trouble when price of coin up or down.
Activity: 432
Merit: 10
Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI
February 11, 2021, 04:38:59 AM

Lugdunex

Activity: 362
Merit: 13
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
February 10, 2021, 02:22:46 PM
Good exchange means honest and friendly exchange with essy system. I've seen hundreds of exchanges but i don't found any exchange that i can give example here.as we know binance, kucoin, huobi okex are considered as good exchange but really? I saw they are manipulate tokens that available on their platform.even they hacked and people lost their money! So in actual, they are not good exchange. Good exchange may hack but not each months, not for several times
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1775
February 08, 2021, 08:43:42 AM

Lugdunex

It is important for me that the cryptocurrency exchange does not require its clients to undergo KYC and AML procedures.  Anonymity and confidentiality are very important. 

Good liquidity is also important.  If I want to buy or sell a coin, then I must be able to do so. 

Reputation is also important.  Crypto exchange scams are not allowed. 

Also, an ideal cryptocurrency exchange should have a flexible policy related to the listing of new coins and tokens.  This will be a great benefit and will attract new users.
Pages:
Jump to: