Pages:
Author

Topic: How do you define a good exchange? - page 6. (Read 7119 times)

Activity: 2814
Merit: 526
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
April 15, 2021, 07:52:04 PM
I think most of the bitcointalk users don't prefer KYC procedures. I know Simpleswap (simpleswap.io) doesn't require KYC
In reality, it doesn't matter how much money they would get. As long as it's money, they seem don't really care about their data being stolen because of KYC and just proceed the KYC procedure for whatever reason even it's a scam one.
Activity: 2072
Merit: 337
April 15, 2021, 05:31:12 PM
Most of exchange at this time are complex and it is really hard to understand the interface. I prefer simple interface and high security of our assets. Low transaction fees, fast support team, simple user friendly interface is needed to build a good exchange.
I'm not finding any of crypto exchanges are complex to understand its interface. Because almost all the exchanges are having similar layout and UX which makes easier for all the new people to get start trading without any guidelines. Probably you are talking about some exchange which I have never visited, I guess.

In my opinion, exchanges which are honest and processing withdraw requests on time must be good exchanges because I will not be having any problem to clear KYC and other similar things.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 267
April 14, 2021, 11:51:19 AM
Most of exchange at this time are complex and it is really hard to understand the interface. I prefer simple interface and high security of our assets. Low transaction fees, fast support team, simple user friendly interface is needed to build a good exchange.
Activity: 410
Merit: 1
April 14, 2021, 10:15:40 AM
All people requirement is now security

So, first thing provide safe,secure and fast with low transaction.

Make your exchange easy that everyone can use it easily.

And make a beautiful exchange.

Go Ahead buddy   

Activity: 1218
Merit: 279
April 14, 2021, 01:48:10 AM
There are so many failed exchange and I would advice you to read why and how they failed. Most of the times it's because of low volatility and volume of trades. However, it's been possible and responsible for such exchange projects to make sure to provide liquidity, as the case may be, also the interface should be friendly and fast for proper operation.
Another features to have is constant support center and problems solving should be available all the time, so many users makes mistakes alot in the case if withdrawal and deposit, how fast a withdrawal go.

It will be better if you start developing it now while the exchange start growing little by little.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 110
April 13, 2021, 06:36:29 PM
Pretty simple. A good exchange has a simple and understandable interface, the user experience should only cause pleasant sensations.
It should not slow down, and have an automatic method of approving transactions, otherwise the exchange may have liquidity problems, which is fraught with many problems in case of withdrawal of funds.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 123
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
April 13, 2021, 05:31:27 PM
Hello to all the Bitcointalkers!

Because it is my first post, I have, at least, to present myself in several words. I am a coins/tokens dev and web developer full stack.
After several years of crypto experience, I decided to create my own project. It is not a coin, nor a token (there is already plenty of ERC20 tokens and coins), it is a cryptocurrency exchange.

There is already some exchanges available on the web, but I would like to build one which may fit to Bitcointalk users, it's why I opened this thread, and ask you today what do you like the most in crypto exchanges, as well as the things that you dislike. It can be specific features, themes, properties...
I want to build a good exchange, and for that I need to know your preferences.

Waiting for your replies Smiley
Lugdunex
Everyone has their own idea of how an exchange should look like, for me personally I like an exchange in which the UI is easy to understand by even a noob in crypto, because when the UI is awesome, a noob won't find it hard to stick to your exchange, no one likes something that is too complicated or bucky, another future is the dark mode feature which I believe almost all exchanges have that now, why I love this dark mode feature is because I believe so many people stare down at their mobile phone screen for hours during the day which I think isn't good for the eyes, the dark mode feature will help reduce the risk of someone getting eye issue when staring at the charts or using your exchange.
Activity: 812
Merit: 53
April 13, 2021, 02:29:47 PM
I defines a good exchange by its interface, security, volume and peoples using this exchange. It is very difficult that all things are available in a single exchange. But Binance has proved itself the best exchange in the crypto world. The Binance exchange give its best to people that are using binance exchange.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
April 13, 2021, 09:40:56 AM
A good crypto exchange is one that is good in several aspects. For example, it should have low trading fees, high liquidity, high trading volume, high diversity, and many more. A crypto exchange also should not have stringent rules and regulations. Most people fail to get to a particular criterion, and as a result, crypto exchanges lose their potential customers. In today's time, there are the best Bitcoin exchanges like Binance, Coinbase, Kraken, Changelly, Poloniex, Coinmama, BitFlyer, Paybis, and many more. All have their merits and demerits. However, all of them are performing well. You can approach any of them are examining from a crypto platform.

Sources>>  https://www.cryptoknowmics.com/news/best-exchanges-for-trading-bitcoin-in-2020/
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1074
zknodes.org
April 09, 2021, 09:20:53 AM
My opinion of a good exchange is the one that has good coins/projects, it is safe to trade/hold coins there, and the liquidity is high
Currently the highly liquid exchange is Binance. I also believe Binance is the best crypto exchange right now. The reason because they have high liquidity, large trading volume, large members, have real projects, and their founders are always innovating. Before binance was founded, my favorite and my friends here were probably poloniex. They had a large trading volume at that time and large liquidity. Even now, Binance is very innovative with programs such as burn token, launchpad, competiton trading, etc.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 30
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023
April 09, 2021, 05:46:22 AM
A good good exchange should:

1. Allow users to use the exchange without KyC for low amounts
2. Process withdraws and deposits fast
3. Process problems swiftly
I agree with your point because, if all users can have access to exchange without kyc at low amount, it will help many traders to go a long way in profit making in the market. Once the transaction is safe and secure it will make many investors to show interest.
Activity: 6
April 08, 2021, 10:12:25 PM
I think most of the bitcointalk users don't prefer KYC procedures. I know Simpleswap (simpleswap.io) doesn't require KYC, you can exchange without having an account. So you may build an exchange based on their platform.
Activity: 798
Merit: 100
April 08, 2021, 03:16:54 AM
I just briefly answered the exchanges that I like and I think is good is when the exchange has a good volume and it is also safe for traders to place their assets. because now many exchanges are vulnerable to hacker attacks and the security aspect is very vulnerable. it's risky
Activity: 1372
Merit: 908
April 07, 2021, 12:54:55 PM
There are lot's of things you have to consider before you conclude that a exchange is a good exchange. The exchange must have a nice interface and the exchange must be easy to use, the  security of the exchange must be high to avoid being hacked and to make your funds secured. One of the best exchange which I will recommend is binance. Binance is easy to use and secured binance is user friendly and the charges are very low, you can withdraw funds to your local account directly without stress, must of the coins there are very good coins and they are not shit coins.
Activity: 686
Merit: 252
www.cd3d.app
April 04, 2021, 07:40:41 PM
Now is the time when it is quite difficult to distinguish a good exchange from a bad one. The fact is that everyone makes money on the bull run, especially the exchanges, which allows them to stay afloat despite various factors. For example, exchanges with fictitious volumes use bots and have problems with liquidity, but now they earn enough to keep these problems aside. Be careful, and if the market situation worsens, withdraw assets to your personal wallets.

Activity: 2996
Merit: 609
April 02, 2021, 06:57:29 PM
-Good UI/UX
-Fast Support
-Less Fees
-High Liquidity
-Known founder or owner
-Licensed
-Lots of trading pairs
-Free from those hypes and manipulation issues. Grin

These are the qualities of a good exchange.Anyone cant reach out a certain reputation if they dont have these qualities.
Activity: 4
April 02, 2021, 02:15:25 PM
Cool strategy that i like to use is to look for that exchange in this forum and check if there are no open scam accusations against it (or atleast not alot) and that should give you some sort of general idea i guess.
I can name a few if you want: Binance,Hitbtc,kraken... or you can just look up on coinmarketcap and just chose one from the top 10 list (after thinking about it thats probably much better and efficient yeah)
Activity: 353
Merit: 45
April 02, 2021, 02:11:07 PM
Kyc problems is the major issue with many exchanges and it will be good if we can have one that doesn't require a compulsory kyc verification without any restrictions whatsoever. A quick and easy support system also and then the safety of users funds is paramount.

lol man After all, there are a mass of such exchanges. What are you writing about at all. I think the main problem is that dishonest owners of stock exchanges can use the regulations only for their own evil purposes. The whole kyc is pointless. there is a topic on this forum why it is completely pointless and even helps criminals
Activity: 700
Merit: 182
April 02, 2021, 02:06:32 PM
If i tell you my strategy how i decided that should i use this exchange or not. There is some simple step what i have done like if the exchange is popular then there is no doubt to use it. But if the exchange is not popular then i used to do something with all exchange before use it. First thing i Checkd there background and other user experience if i got it then fine if i didn’t get then i saw their support system how fast is it. Then their exchange security which is must needed and most important for me. If the security system is good then fine to use. Then some other thing like the deposit rules and withdraw Minimum amount and withdraw fees if all that thing is high then i ignore that exchange. I check all that thing is cex exchange but if the exchange is dex then i loved to use that. I hope i can clear all Thing.
Activity: 896
Merit: 115
April 02, 2021, 12:41:32 PM
Kyc problems is the major issue with many exchanges and it will be good if we can have one that doesn't require a compulsory kyc verification without any restrictions whatsoever. A quick and easy support system also and then the safety of users funds is paramount.
Pages:
Jump to: