Pages:
Author

Topic: How do you determine potentiality of any Altcoins? - page 5. (Read 12293 times)

Activity: 361
Merit: 10
BIB Exchange
for now most Altcoin that have just appeared on the market will be difficult to grow if they are not pushed by their original projects, so prices and volume will disappear in the market but if a coin has a good function it will continue to grow over time.
Activity: 925
Merit: 100
This should be when the team have a clear aims and objectives just some assumptions but on what they really know and what to implement, through this building a good product. Now if this product is exactly what they promised initially then that project will grow as it shows the team didn't go back in their words. So the potentiality of any altcoin lies in the team and the product they offered.
Activity: 946
Merit: 105
There are different things to look for buying an altcoin.
Firstly I look towards the future of project. Who are they backed by. How likely is the project to succeed. How active are the teams and developers in social media and how active is the community. A working blockchain and listed on exchange, whatever small is also compulsory.
Activity: 1150
Merit: 260
☆Gaget-Pack☆
We know lot of Altcoin on the markets with different prices. How you determine which is most potential coin? What method are you using? Few people's are thinking those coin price growing well its potential coin. Do you think same?

I don't think that price growth could determine potentiality of coin. For me, I determine potential coin by uses. Its true few coins growth is good enough even there is no uses. But it's only temporary or by manipulated. But if you choose potential coin which have uses and team are too active to develop their platform then it might give you good returns on future.

So before invest on any existing coins you should determine which is potential coin and how it is. Don't just compare growth of price for alts.

What's your thoughts about it? Let's share knowledge and correct me if I am wrong.
  Disclaimer: I am not a financial advisor or legal representative. For any financial or legal advice, please seek you're local professional.

I think the utility of the coin is the most vital aspect one should pay attention to. The team of the project, their long term goals, the specifications within their white paper, and the roadmap are all esential.
    The community will also make or break the foundation of a coin.

copper member
Activity: 966
Merit: 14
I will say the potentiality of any altcoin is directly dependant on the team or Devs strength, knowledge and ideas. That is, if they are knowledgeable enough they will build an active product which will draw investors attention to the platform in the long run growing the platform.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
In my own opinion, what truly determines the potentiality of any altcoin is its use case, and if the use case is already in developed. When this is done, it will give developers or the team more sense of responsibility to work hard, thereby growing the platform while attracting more investors.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 104
It is actually simple. A project that exudes value with attractive much demands. Firstly, who are the partners and seed or angel  investors? This is very important. Secondly, what is the coin utility about? Scalability? Banking? Transactions? Exchange and so on
you are right, the more popular the more people will pull on the project. Community support is very important for a new project. therefore many of them collaborate with many other platforms. if the concept of play, gambling, exchange, banking. I think it's very much now. maybe those who have just come, must make new innovations that they can make more value for they can compete with old projects that are already in the market and have trade.
If today the new concept for the development of new IEO projects is the most popular and it is pushing companies from the ico market, this is how many users of cryptocurrency determine the best projects that may actually have good prospects in the future.
Activity: 672
It is actually simple. A project that exudes value with attractive much demands. Firstly, who are the partners and seed or angel  investors? This is very important. Secondly, what is the coin utility about? Scalability? Banking? Transactions? Exchange and so on
you are right, the more popular the more people will pull on the project. Community support is very important for a new project. therefore many of them collaborate with many other platforms. if the concept of play, gambling, exchange, banking. I think it's very much now. maybe those who have just come, must make new innovations that they can make more value for they can compete with old projects that are already in the market and have trade.
Activity: 800
Merit: 250
Activity: 517
There is nothing to correct as you are entirely right.
Most people think that price shows how good a coin is, but that's wrong. The potential of any coin or project lies in its use case or working products. That is to say, a project with working product will surly have an active team; thus this is what to consider when investing in any project.

all your words are true. I love it. because seeing our team also has to assess the product they are working on. we can get it from the market response. because of the success or failure of my project I think the size is the use of their products on the market.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 104
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
There is nothing to correct as you are entirely right.
Most people think that price shows how good a coin is, but that's wrong. The potential of any coin or project lies in its use case or working products. That is to say, a project with working product will surly have an active team; thus this is what to consider when investing in any project.
Activity: 93
Merit: 11
There's a few thing to consider a potential coin: tech, community, team and investor. Skip on tech cause it's not easy to understand for most people. Let's dive in the others. First, community: there're a few open and supportive to crypto like Japan or Korea. If a coin comes from these two countries, then keep track on it closely. Team is the next factor. If a coin is developed by a well-known professional team then of course, it should not be a piece of garbage. Likewise, if NEO global capital invests in an ICO (ONT, BLZ, ZIL...) then follow them.

Investing in a new altcoin is never an easy task. All information about tech, community, team or investor can be faked. After all, it's all up to you. New altcoins can bring you 3x or 5x profit but can also scam everything from you. If you want a safer investment, then take an eye on top altcoins: ETH, LTC, XMR... These coins strictly follow bitcoin's footstep. If bitcoin's up then they're up and vice versa.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
If the altcoins are from good project that they will list the tokens in good exchangers then that altcoins has the potential to grow like this project Dencoin tokens that has the potential to grow in the near future so make investments while its available in ico.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
The potential of altcoins are depends on the exchangers they list the tokens and if the will list the tokens in cheap Exchanges obviously it has no potential but if they will list it in good exchangers then it will be good and has the potential like the Dencoin tokens that is good project and they will list the tokens in top exchangers so buy and invest in this project.
Activity: 259
Merit: 2
Most people judge by pump and dump variations and I honestly do not blame them... if you were in for the quick buck, it'll be the same. When however, you are more concerned about future prospects and profits that can be achieved by playing the long game, it's always better to go with your assessment - search for projects with viable use cases that have the potential to be adopted by the masses just like this.
Activity: 462
Merit: 155
It is hard to say it in generalized way, because there are few things to consider: innovative things that specific altcoins give and provide; procedure to support their users when issues occur, and period required to fix things; and projects' ability to figure against the most terrible scenario; or survival capacity over worst periods of crypto. Those ones are very easily to see in top altcoins. Therefore, I suggest to keep investing in top altcoins when investors don't have good ability to screen projects and find good ones.
Activity: 318
Merit: 1
It is easy to determine the project that has potential altcoins all we need is to study the project and make research about the project and if we see a good product or good aim of the project then we can go and invest.That is one of the best way to look for good altcoins and new projects and this project Dencoin tokens is no need to review because it is proven and tested so you can go to this project and make investments.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
i think it's very important to make sure that you do your own research and talk to the people in charge of the project if possible - check to see if the project is thoroughly thought through and if the solution proposed is interesting/innovative. some ICO projects go through advisories or platforms that have successfully pushed out other ICO projects that eventually got listed on an exchange. for eg out of all the new projects running right now, BCART Blockcart is a pretty good one. Airdrop and bounty is still live! Haven't seen any blockchain projects that target online shopping/e-commerce specifically yet, so was interested in this one for the concept. As for current altcoins present on the market, same rules apply - make sure there is good communication with the team and project in charges, that they promptly reply their social media account etc.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 504
For me, the determining factor is how much the project will be in demand in the future. For example, the time for flying toilet bows has not come yet, but for a taxi on the blockchain completely.
The concept or platform offered must be able to attract the interest of the community to be able to determine the potential of an altcoin. if indeed the community itself is not so interested, we better avoid investing. because the risk is quite large
Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
BintexFutures
The first thing I look at is the whitepaper if I think the whitepaper is solid than I go and check the team to see if they can really deliver on the promise or not. Plus the total supply of the coin also plays a bit of a role in decision making.

Also, I have a slight weakness for coins that have anonymity in it.
Pages:
Jump to: