Pages:
Author

Topic: How do you determine potentiality of any Altcoins? - page 6. (Read 12293 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 112
If you have ability to determine potential of any altcoins i guess you are very lucky that you were here in crypto industry, you can earn a good profit anytime if you want because you have good strategy to find the potential altcoins and you will never go into shit coins.
Activity: 315
Merit: 12
For me, the determining factor is how much the project will be in demand in the future. For example, the time for flying toilet bows has not come yet, but for a taxi on the blockchain completely.
I see the potential of an altcoin based on the volume of transactions on the market and price increases in the previous few days. Because from there it will be known whether the coin trade is crowded or not, will affect the price. Prices will rise if demand is high.
It takes patience to analyze because the right time to buy is very influential on the results predicted by coins in the next few days.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 251
Hexhash.xyz
Some potential altcoins is defined when you able to see the team take quick actions to run the developments.
For example, they always keep you updated, listing on some exchanges in quite short time, launch some marketing activities like press conference.
Many altcoins created just for quick cash by the developers, and we don't want to buy such coin.
Activity: 509
Merit: 10
Perspectives of a project determine its productivity.  Also the number of people who use it is very important.  The more advertising the higher the popularity.  The lower the price, the better the demand.
Activity: 573
Merit: 11
The potential of an altcoin can be determined by mere looking at the use case of a particular project in real world. Most of the altcoins we have in the crypto market lacks use case in real world that why they fail abruptly. In addition, potential of a project can also be determined by the team behind the project.
Activity: 448
It seems to me that if we are talking about ethereum and its competitor, then first of all the user of cryptocurrency determines the relevance of the platform among the developers of new projects.  Of course, you still need to look at the quality of the projects themselves and then we can draw conclusions Which altcoin is best to choose for investment.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 252
Products / platforms are important things that will be a development in the future. as an example of investment from ETH When they were not used by Projeck ICO as a platform. the price is still cheap but their concept is so interesting. and now the increase in prices of ethereum is already so large.
Activity: 966
Merit: 111
It's mostly hit and trial but following crypto news may give you some early insight for upcoming events that may lead to rise or fall of price of a coin. If you are early to pick them up, you could have a profit from coming herd of buy or sell.
Yes, that's one that I often do. Because good news certainly will have an impact on prices to increase and often occur. Therefore, I have now joined many telegram channels and crypto blogs that often update the latest news if there are altcoins, for example working together or others.
Activity: 686
Merit: 131
There are a couple of base requirements that I have before I even start to look deeper into a project.

They are:

#1 Has to have a working product
#2 Has to have a dev team that is open and communicative
#3 coin/token has to have an actual use case

If a coin meets those three basic requirements, then I start looking at things like marketcap, circulating coins, how many goals they have met on their roadmap, etc.
After doing so much research and talking to so many different projects over the years, you do get a good sense on what companies will survive and which ones will fail.

But, with that being said, it's been a long time since I've invested heavily in an alt.
I have already picked the ones I want to stick with and I don't think it's wise to do more than three coins.
Activity: 286
It's mostly hit and trial but following crypto news may give you some early insight for upcoming events that may lead to rise or fall of price of a coin. If you are early to pick them up, you could have a profit from coming herd of buy or sell.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 100
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
assessing tokens is good to see from the developer team itself has the potential to advance the token itself or not..
Activity: 145
Merit: 1
I am a crypto currency player who is very happy with trading. I determine a potential coin or not in a relatively simple way. I usually see this from the price movements that occur in the market, seeing the activity of buying and selling coins, I see the demand and supply of coins in the market, I see growth regularly, and I see the volume of the coin. I analyzed all these things to determine that the coin was really potential and would be profitable.
Activity: 1313
Merit: 278
For me, the determining factor is how much the project will be in demand in the future. For example, the time for flying toilet bows has not come yet, but for a taxi on the blockchain completely.
Activity: 392
As far as I know, these days a lot of altcoins provide the same idea. Better security, low cost and faster of transaction.
I think if some Altcoins can provide a more unique idea that will solve a problem, it will be the next potential altcoins.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 326
So before invest on any existing coins you should determine which is potential coin and how it is. Don't just compare growth of price for alts.

What's your thoughts about it? Let's share knowledge and correct me if I am wrong.

Let me emphasize that DYOR is the most common scenario an investor should do. Investing carefully with the appropriate potentially altcoins shall always consider. Looking at the top 10 coins in coinmarket and searching each of them is a plus. You can choose altcoins that remained until now with great platforms and the identity of the team. But of course, a wise investors should know where coins should they put their money. Not picking up just any useless coins that will not give you enough profits.
Activity: 882
Merit: 13
Well there are lots of factors to consider to determine a good altcoins that will have a great future. The development must be continuous and team must be active on development as well as attending block chain conferences worldwide, the uses cases of the product must be accepted and solve issues regarding block chain technology. For me if an altcoins has this criteria then it is worth investing for long-term.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 505
The choice of my project is usually prioritizing their volume and concept. Does it really have the attraction of the community and also whether the movement volume is good enough to be made an investment? this will later make a consideration in choosing
Activity: 644
Merit: 257
Worldwide Payments Accepted in Seconds!
The effectivity of the project depends on the working product if they have a very useful platform that can cater lots of user and can be applied to many use cases then the potential of their coin is not limited and could probably gain in price later on. How mamy projects are likely to be like this? Actually only few. Many projects are often regarded as scam due to focusing on presale and token sale event alone. How about the most important part the product? No, only promises of releasing always SOON.  Whoch clearly not a good sign for a new project.
Activity: 560
I do not think price of a coin entirely determines its value and significance. There are many coins with good technology and goals, but their value is low. It seems the crypto market is influenced by advertisement. If you extensively advertise anything, bad or good, it will surely catch the attention of the people and become popular.
Activity: 493
Merit: 28
I have stacked some shitcoins for the bull run, usually my main category are from the fundamental point of view. Does the coin have a decent team, what is the roadmap, what kind of technology they are building. But this kind of shitcoin will probably pumped last on the bull run.
Pages:
Jump to: