Pages:
Author

Topic: How do you earn a lot of free bitcoins fast? - page 48. (Read 72936 times)

legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1352
Cashback 15%
-snip-
I am living proof of this.  When I started I actually didn't know about this forum at all.  I was simply doing faucets and trying to earn some free coins.  I think I found a different forum at one point but then found this one.  The faucets eventually brought me to this site and I have been here ever since.

Yes, faucets could help a user familiarize himself on transacting with bitcoins, but what others don't know is that if there are too many dust inputs/outputs on an address, that would have a problem in terms of fee as it is calculated per kB on every transaction. To be able to create a tx using that address, you have to abide by the fee it requests or just let the balance in there and never bother using it again.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
i dont earn a lot ...but i keep on fauceting ... ihave fauceted around 0.03 BTC but i know i will touch a mark when i will invest my faucet money in fair  investment that give :)s me low returns but guaranteed returns....

Fauceting is just worthless , waste of time and effort , better to join signature campaign with nice ranks to get more Bitcoins
by the way, in how long period you make this 0.03 BTC by fauceting ?

Faucets aren't really worthless and its really a big help to bitcoin newbies just like him as it was the easiest way and the most common way for them to get "free" bitcoins(which is actually not totally free). You can't just suggest a newbie to join a sig campaign.

Agree. Faucets really plays a major role in bitcoin world especially for those starters. Didn't you know that because of faucets many newbies came here to get much more satoshis. Admit it, somehow if faucets doesn't exists, newbies in btc world will not able to experienced the quick satoshis that they will receive in their wallet. Because of this experienced they will seek much more earnings by exploring much about bitcoin earning method resulting for more additional knowledge by them.

I am living proof of this.  When I started I actually didn't know about this forum at all.  I was simply doing faucets and trying to earn some free coins.  I think I found a different forum at one point but then found this one.  The faucets eventually brought me to this site and I have been here ever since.

Great story man, and now you can earn up to 0.11 BTC with your current signature campaign alone and maybe even more with other earning opportunities you can see in this forum. Never underestimate faucets as they can lead you in the right path Grin That's the lesson on your story Cheesy Keep it up man!
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1027
The best way for you to win more BTC is to buy BTC at the lowest prices you can find; and then after the price rise you can sell half of it and still get ROI. Either than that, faucets won't take you anywhere, so you can try to find some job or simple task that pays BTC. You can sign up for signature campaigns here in the forum as well.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
i dont earn a lot ...but i keep on fauceting ... ihave fauceted around 0.03 BTC but i know i will touch a mark when i will invest my faucet money in fair  investment that give :)s me low returns but guaranteed returns....

Fauceting is just worthless , waste of time and effort , better to join signature campaign with nice ranks to get more Bitcoins

Faucets aren't really worthless and its really a big help to bitcoin newbies just like him as it was the easiest way and the most common way for them to get "free" bitcoins(which is actually not totally free). You can't just suggest a newbie to join a sig campaign.

Agree. Faucets really plays a major role in bitcoin world especially for those starters. Didn't you know that because of faucets many newbies came here to get much more satoshis. Admit it, somehow if faucets doesn't exists, newbies in btc world will not able to experienced the quick satoshis that they will receive in their wallet. Because of this experienced they will seek much more earnings by exploring much about bitcoin earning method resulting for more additional knowledge by them.

legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game

Activity: 322
you spend 10 hours on lap top and school and friends and play you need thet too and learn fromlife too ok studie till you can.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
please go for looking a real job,you have a good ability  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

Bitcoin is also not for free. People are thinking faucet earning are free but that's a salary to visit the advertisement and giving them impressions.Solving captcha is also a job.
Getting a job and get paid in bitcoin is the only viable and fastest bitcoin making process all the time.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
you can buy it if you want to fast

he said free, the only option would be to buy account, add trust to them by doing normal trading/selling/escrow, and sell them for a nice +10% or 20% minimum

i was thinking of doing this, it would be better than loan or anything else here, but maybe only for hero member, because there is a high demand for them

That's not really free.. you need to buy the account first. Also you need to work, posting good comments is work. If OP has bad english, makes constant 1 line posts with broken grammar and whatnot, he risks buying an account for nothing (you can get banned for X days if your post aren't good enough). That's why unfortunately a lot of guys in places like Philippines can't fully benefit, but if their English is decent they can make a lot fo money since their countries average salaries are really low.

nothing is really free, my example it's free in the sense that you have a no-risk investment, that will guarantee a return no matter what, because account ehre have a very high value, for signature campaign
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
Get a job
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1014

he said free, the only option would be to buy account, add trust to them by doing normal trading/selling/escrow, and sell them for a nice +10% or 20% minimum

i was thinking of doing this, it would be better than loan or anything else here, but maybe only for hero member, because there is a high demand for them

That's not really free.. you need to buy the account first. Also you need to work, posting good comments is work. If OP has bad english, makes constant 1 line posts with broken grammar and whatnot, he risks buying an account for nothing (you can get banned for X days if your post aren't good enough). That's why unfortunately a lot of guys in places like Philippines can't fully benefit, but if their English is decent they can make a lot fo money since their countries average salaries are really low.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500

Activity: 59
legendary

he said free, the only option woulod be to buy account, add trust to them by doing normal tradin/selling/escrow, and sell them for a nice +10% or 20% minimum

Is that a bitcointalk account?

yeah, there is no other valuable thing you can buy here, that you can sell later for a better price, because account can be in some way "upgraded" that's their beauty
Activity: 42

he said free, the only option woulod be to buy account, add trust to them by doing normal tradin/selling/escrow, and sell them for a nice +10% or 20% minimum

Is that a bitcointalk account?
legendary

As I know it is easier to earn with signature campaigns. It takes hard labour but still great payments overall. You know, there is no such thing as free-fast money. if you wanna earn money you need to spend effort.

earning from signature campaigns is free way to make Bitcoins, but it depends with the member's rank , the campaign rules, need time and effort like the other jobs, and also need some knowledge about bitcoin

There's nothing free about it. To get paid you need to comment, and to get any decent amount you need to make enough comments. To make minimum wage, you would need 400 posts per month depending on your country. That's insane in my book, it takes a lot of energy to keep a good posting rate. So you are trading energy and time which converts in money, therefore not free.
I don't think it takes a lot of energy to post 400 times constructively in month. It consumes some time though. I can do more than that (hopefully) and for me its nothing since I had fun and learned new stuffs everyday while I am posting and discussing on this forum. The fact that you enjoy what you are doing is really a great help to boost your energy instead of losing it Cheesy Sig campaign payments was just a big bonus for our posts Wink
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
As I know it is easier to earn with signature campaigns. It takes hard labour but still great payments overall. You know, there is no such thing as free-fast money. if you wanna earn money you need to spend effort.

earning from signature campaigns is free way to make Bitcoins, but it depends with the member's rank , the campaign rules, need time and effort like the other jobs, and also need some knowledge about bitcoin

There's nothing free about it. To get paid you need to comment, and to get any decent amount you need to make enough comments. To make minimum wage, you would need 400 posts per month depending on your country. That's insane in my book, it takes a lot of energy to keep a good posting rate. So you are trading energy and time which converts in money, therefore not free.

Well if someone has passion in forum posting and knows much about any aspects involving bitcoin, that 400 post per month is not that insane to do and only taking a few hours per day. There are people* here in this forum which do posting above 400+ post a month and by taking looks by some of their post I can say that all of them are not that spammy.
Pages:
Jump to: