Author

Topic: How do you earn money online? - page 106. (Read 200592 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
July 28, 2014, 09:22:53 PM
Promoting products. I once made 200 dollars in a month by promoting a translator like Google. All my website traffic was organic from Google. Unfortunately I didn't have the skills to build a quality website.
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Get ready for PrimeDice Sig Campaign!
July 28, 2014, 09:08:08 PM
Learn to program. If you know lots of programming languages early on in your life, you will open up a lot of well-paying jobs, and you can put yourself up for hire on reddit and this forum, and get paid lots of money depending on the size of the project.
Well, they're definitely going to be in high demand in the future. Since it's quite likey everyone will want to have their own thing programmed (which could, in turn, make a huge supply of programmers, needing to have people really stand out among others), it would create a lot of demand.

I can't recommend any languages, but you should try out HTML first. It's kind of simple, and will be a great place to start (It can also help you make your own website for your programming services)
For bitcoin purposes, you will need to know php, html, css I guess, and javascript. You also need to know how to use mysql databases. Those 4 languages (plus a database) are all you need for creating just about any bitcoin website, like an exchange, a gambling website, or a store.
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
July 28, 2014, 08:37:02 PM
you may want to start with postloop. you earn while posting in forums..
my referral link Cheesy http://www.postloop.com/invite/enhu

I have tried postloop before and it was a nice site to earn. Specially if you like joining various types of forums.
I think it would be a lot less risky if you were to join a signature campaign. You are bound to give out some amount of personal information to someone who will try to use it against you by postloop
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
July 28, 2014, 07:53:00 PM
Learn to program. If you know lots of programming languages early on in your life, you will open up a lot of well-paying jobs, and you can put yourself up for hire on reddit and this forum, and get paid lots of money depending on the size of the project.
Well, they're definitely going to be in high demand in the future. Since it's quite likey everyone will want to have their own thing programmed (which could, in turn, make a huge supply of programmers, needing to have people really stand out among others), it would create a lot of demand.

I can't recommend any languages, but you should try out HTML first. It's kind of simple, and will be a great place to start (It can also help you make your own website for your programming services)
Activity: 588
Get ready for PrimeDice Sig Campaign!
July 28, 2014, 06:21:45 PM
Activity: 714
July 28, 2014, 09:55:55 AM
I tried blogging before too but my adsense was blocked and they said that it was due to illegal activities. Maybe my account was hacked and being used.
I have not earned any on my adsense account yet so, what illegal I have done with that.  Tongue

Maybe you could use some other service like adbit.co or something?
You would get payment with bitcoins too Wink
Activity: 162
Merit: 100
July 28, 2014, 09:52:43 AM
I tried blogging before too but my adsense was blocked and they said that it was due to illegal activities. Maybe my account was hacked and being used.
I have not earned any on my adsense account yet so, what illegal I have done with that.  Tongue
Activity: 154
July 24, 2014, 03:41:58 PM
used to make money blogging. no money in it no more. Cry
Activity: 616
July 24, 2014, 12:34:47 PM
how much do you usually make from signatures?

last month 301 posts at 0.6 mBTC each. So 0.1806 bitcoin. First month I post with more consistency, the other maximum was 0.108 from Ritz signature, and the month before this I got only around 40mBTC because of few posts.

Since Prime Dice will change the model of payment, I have no idea what one may expect to get from signature renting in the near future.
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1071
July 24, 2014, 11:39:36 AM

That depends on which campaign you join, how much you post and what member rank you are. In my case for example, I am a Senior Member, I'm promoting PrimeDice and I usually make somewhere between 200 and 300 posts a month; so I'm making 0.2 or 0.3 btc from the signature campaign each month.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
July 24, 2014, 11:38:45 AM
Currently, I can make up to $150/month. I've made about $35 this month, since I don't sit on my PC all day looking for new threads constantly. I will be able to make more soon, however. Just need activity to go up.

I have plans to increase my potential monthly increase, however. I'm looking at about $225-$350/month in BTC, via services and the like. I'll have to see, though. I may very well be unable to do it.
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
July 24, 2014, 11:27:29 AM
Activity: 616
July 24, 2014, 11:20:25 AM
Signature stuff

Trading(but lose sometimes too Sad )

Trying to find new means... maybe freelancing in the future?
Activity: 162
July 24, 2014, 10:34:51 AM
you may want to start with postloop. you earn while posting in forums..
my referral link Cheesy http://www.postloop.com/invite/enhu

I have tried postloop before and it was a nice site to earn. Specially if you like joining various types of forums.
Activity: 479
July 24, 2014, 03:53:28 AM
i get a little bit from this signature stuff. but it's nothing, really. trying to grind out them coins trading, but this lack of volatility is killing me!
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
July 24, 2014, 03:45:30 AM
Now only with signature stuff.

Planning to enter the web development scene in some months.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
July 24, 2014, 03:40:34 AM
Further, if they were bought once, there is no guarantee they aren't in the hands of someone who won't sell them again, therefore untrustworthy.

I completely agree there are rumors that some account were sell for 10 and more btc, with positive trust, and then use there accounts for fraud and steals off btc.
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1071
July 24, 2014, 03:29:05 AM
But I completely agree with you on the rest: buying and selling accounts, especially older accounts, and those with previous trades, completely warrants the negative trust, in my view.

what about accounts with neutral trust that don't have any kind of history like that? just curious. i'm not usually one to stick my nose into other people's business myself. Smiley

I think they're still a problem to be honest: it's still an account whose owner changed, and any relation he might have had to other forum users, might now expose them to risk. Further, if they were bought once, there is no guarantee they aren't in the hands of someone who won't sell them again, therefore untrustworthy.
Activity: 479
July 24, 2014, 02:27:58 AM
But I completely agree with you on the rest: buying and selling accounts, especially older accounts, and those with previous trades, completely warrants the negative trust, in my view.

what about accounts with neutral trust that don't have any kind of history like that? just curious. i'm not usually one to stick my nose into other people's business myself. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
July 24, 2014, 02:23:55 AM
Faucets are not enough nowadays to earn Bitcoins for example...
I think that's very difficult to earn an acceptable amount of money for "free", but... you can work and get paid for giving support to other people, as well here on Bitcointalk you have a "Services" section... just take a look  Wink

Faucet can be good but not if you are using BTC faucet, try some other there are plenty of them LTC, DOGE, REDD, NXT, ZET ...  to many almost every coin have at least one faucet skip BTC faucets no point of using them try with alt coins u can make some cash faster then using just BTC faucets.
Jump to: