Author

Topic: How do you earn money online? - page 110. (Read 200592 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Get ready for PrimeDice Sig Campaign!
July 21, 2014, 12:04:06 AM
used to make money blogging. no money in it no more. Cry
Having enough views makes a ton of money off of ad revenue, but only a few people make a sizeable amount of money from blogging.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
July 21, 2014, 12:01:24 AM
used to make money blogging. no money in it no more. Cry
Activity: 139
www.secondstrade.com - 190% return Binary option
July 20, 2014, 11:57:30 PM
I hope to one day be able to earn a little bit by posting on these forums and having a paid signature
Activity: 588
Get ready for PrimeDice Sig Campaign!
July 20, 2014, 11:23:53 PM
Being really active on these forums can make you a ton of money. Posting 400 times every month will get you 0.48BTC from primedice, which is a nice amount of money. Other than that build your own website, and hope that its gets big, do some coding work for people on reddit, look for jobs on /r/bitcoinjobs
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824
July 20, 2014, 04:35:28 PM
Mostly through passive income opportunities, PTC, administration work and signature vampaig.
Until now, no so bad results Smiley
Activity: 196
July 20, 2014, 02:11:47 AM
1) referrals from coinad
2) posting shortened links from coinurl

it doesn't bring in a whole lot. but once it's up and running, it's a completely passive income.

interesting. so where do you post these ads and links? do you have a blog/web site, something like that? i'm always interested in passive income. Smiley

i post coinurl links anywhere and everywhere people are likely to click them. except here of course. theymos apparently doesn't like coinurl links. and to get referrals and whatnot, i just submit my ref links to bitvisitor. I can usually get about 10-20 new referrals for every 1000 views or so.
how many satoshi did you get from 1 click of coinurl?
i'm interesting with this, i know paid short url, but never try it before Tongue
hmm, you post everywhere is kinda spam i think. where did you post it? another forum?

individual clicks from coinurl generally pay between 50 and 150 satoshi. and i don't just spam random links. if somebody asks for a link to something, i'll monetize it. or i'll post a monetized link to something on-topic for a given discussion or i may even just post a link back to the homepage of whatever site it may be. facebook, youtube, chan sites, etc. places that get a lot of traffic are good places to post them.
Activity: 644
July 20, 2014, 02:02:27 AM
1) referrals from coinad

it doesn't bring in a whole lot. but once it's up and running, it's a completely passive income.

interesting. so where do you post these ads and links? do you have a blog/web site, something like that? i'm always interested in passive income. Smiley

i post coinurl links anywhere and everywhere people are likely to click them. except here of course. theymos apparently doesn't like coinurl links. and to get referrals and whatnot, i just submit my ref links to bitvisitor. I can usually get about 10-20 new referrals for every 1000 views or so.
how many satoshi did you get from 1 click of coinurl?
i'm interesting with this, i know paid short url, but never try it before Tongue
hmm, you post everywhere is kinda spam i think. where did you post it? another forum?
July 20, 2014, 01:56:35 AM
1) referrals from coinad

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
July 20, 2014, 01:51:36 AM
1) referrals from coinad

Activity: 364
July 20, 2014, 01:51:03 AM
Faucets, signature, referral.
July 20, 2014, 01:48:53 AM
1) referrals from coinad

legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
Thug for life!
July 20, 2014, 01:29:18 AM
I really had trouble getting anything going with online freelancing/task sites or surveys. Just not enough pay for the low level work I am capable of. I found I have more of a knack for trading BTC and alts.

Also, I have done well with online poker, and used to make good money, but games really died in 2011 (being from the USA). Undecided
Activity: 162
July 20, 2014, 01:22:52 AM
I earn money from my blog and freelance.com  Grin

I have tried freelancer.com before but never really earn good from it. Might try using it again and see if I can get good paying jobs there.  Wink

On sites like freelancer, odesk, and the like, it's essential to either have a very good reputation, and/or a lot of luck, if you want the high paying jobs. So, try doing a few small, fast, low paying jobs first to build up your reputation, before going for the high paying ones.

Yes, it is not easy since there are lots of workers there too. Thanks for the tips. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1071
July 18, 2014, 11:57:35 PM
I earn money from my blog and freelance.com  Grin

I have tried freelancer.com before but never really earn good from it. Might try using it again and see if I can get good paying jobs there.  Wink

On sites like freelancer, odesk, and the like, it's essential to either have a very good reputation, and/or a lot of luck, if you want the high paying jobs. So, try doing a few small, fast, low paying jobs first to build up your reputation, before going for the high paying ones.
Activity: 644
July 18, 2014, 11:51:54 PM
i am still curious with good paid surveys which said by one user here
so sad he ran out invites some days ago Sad i want to try it Tongue
I currently make my money online via signature campaigns and kind of blogging, but I used to write articles and help out signature campaign owners with calculating total payouts each week. I didn't have a set rate, but the owner paid me about $25 per spreadsheet, and it was nice. I kind of just got hired on, didn't make any requests or anything.

I have some more plans to make more $$$ via some things I've found online, and I'm hoping to expand my company base on this forum, but time will have to tell. I currently have technological limitations that prevent me from doing more fancy things, such as graphics designing or video editing or the like. I'll just have to wait and get a new PC soon, and that should occur soon enough.
i saw your good work in XBTec campaign and i think you should make a service offer about managing signature campaign
maybe some signature campaign owner will use your service
Activity: 162
July 18, 2014, 11:46:01 PM
I earn money from my blog and freelance.com  Grin

I have tried freelancer.com before but never really earn good from it. Might try using it again and see if I can get good paying jobs there.  Wink
Activity: 453
July 18, 2014, 10:45:19 PM
All my guides are on my website,

http://quebec-pool.com
Activity: 252
July 18, 2014, 10:16:45 PM
I actually just try to look at the giveaway sections and take small surveys for btc.
Activity: 127
Merit: 1
July 18, 2014, 09:17:04 PM
You can check some ideas on how to get some money online by going to http://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
July 17, 2014, 05:44:30 PM
I currently make my money online via signature campaigns and kind of blogging, but I used to write articles and help out signature campaign owners with calculating total payouts each week. I didn't have a set rate, but the owner paid me about $25 per spreadsheet, and it was nice. I kind of just got hired on, didn't make any requests or anything.

I have some more plans to make more $$$ via some things I've found online, and I'm hoping to expand my company base on this forum, but time will have to tell. I currently have technological limitations that prevent me from doing more fancy things, such as graphics designing or video editing or the like. I'll just have to wait and get a new PC soon, and that should occur soon enough.
Jump to: