Author

Topic: How do you earn money online? - page 107. (Read 200592 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
July 23, 2014, 11:27:00 PM
I earn money from Freelancer.com.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001
July 23, 2014, 10:57:22 PM
Why do people keep on mentioning faucets? It has to be the worse way to earn any amount of BTC.

Faucets are designed to earn money only for their creators.

Check this site out www.earnbtc.weebly.com
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
July 23, 2014, 10:53:51 PM
Why do people keep on mentioning faucets? It has to be the worse way to earn any amount of BTC.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018
July 23, 2014, 10:51:26 PM
you may want to start with postloop. you earn while posting in forums..
my referral link Cheesy http://www.postloop.com/invite/enhu
Activity: 448
July 23, 2014, 09:44:56 PM
check out playerauction.com. Is a place where you can sell your online game currency.
legendary
Activity: 1400
July 23, 2014, 09:41:15 PM
If you got talent, skills, experience you can work online. If you are creator of some sort of content you can post on Youtube or something. If you have an idea start KIckstarter project...
Activity: 38
July 23, 2014, 08:50:05 PM
^Yes! Making things for people and get paid in BTC is awesome!
The "Services" zone of the forum is a great place for it!
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
July 23, 2014, 07:44:50 PM
Faucets are not enough nowadays to earn Bitcoins for example...
I think that's very difficult to earn an acceptable amount of money for "free", but... you can work and get paid for giving support to other people, as well here on Bitcointalk you have a "Services" section... just take a look  Wink
Yeah, it really is difficult to get any decent cash for "free", sadly. Surveys used to be a viable option for some, but they didn't work out for others.

I personally never did surveys, and I even considered putting in fake IDs, so that they couldn't go and discover all of my personal life. The service section, however, is plentiful when it comes to simpler tasks, assuming you know how to do some online things.

I did some things for people, made some nice money off of it. Signature campaigns are a more linear source of income for me, however, since they're pretty constant.
Activity: 462
July 23, 2014, 07:41:40 PM
Trading on the exchange from my signature.
Activity: 38
July 23, 2014, 07:30:22 PM
Faucets are not enough nowadays to earn Bitcoins for example...
I think that's very difficult to earn an acceptable amount of money for "free", but... you can work and get paid for giving support to other people, as well here on Bitcointalk you have a "Services" section... just take a look  Wink
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
July 23, 2014, 07:17:34 PM
I earned good amount of money by filling survey, that was good source of earning but now less survey for my country.
Activity: 882
Merit: 595
July 23, 2014, 07:11:10 PM
If you use faucets, this is nice change to boost your faucet income!
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/free-0005btc-every-week-707364

already follow from that faucets using your reff Cheesy
Activity: 25
July 23, 2014, 03:31:13 PM
If you are have some skills, translation, programing,or whatever, just can find and get some money from freelancer websites like odesk
Activity: 56
July 23, 2014, 03:06:31 PM
youtube with good original content!
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
July 23, 2014, 01:36:33 PM
If you use faucets, this is nice change to boost your faucet income!
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/free-0005btc-every-week-707364
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1071
July 23, 2014, 05:10:35 AM
Actually, I think most campaign owners will simply not allow a user with negative trust (given by a member of the default trust list) to join their campaign, regardless of whether or not the feedback was unfair. Even PD doesn't accept them anymore.

But I completely agree with you on the rest: buying and selling accounts, especially older accounts, and those with previous trades, completely warrants the negative trust, in my view.

That's news to me.
I generally know Stunna as being a rather reasonable person.

Quote from: Stunna
If you are marked a scammer by the community with valid negative trusts with references, you will be denied payment.

Stunna has said that it needs validity and to have proper references.
It would be great if someone with first hand experience with this situation could enlighten us , as I'm pretty sure that Stunna wouldn't withhold payment needlessly.

Hmm, not withhold payment, but I think he said the campaign would no longer be accepting people with a negative trust rating - that is, you would no longer be able to enroll into a new month with the campaign (this after the new enrollment system was created). I'd try to find the post where he said that, but finding anything in that thread is hard. Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1484
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
July 23, 2014, 04:01:30 AM

www.PrimeDice.com

Claim the free BTC faucet every minute and receive 10,000 satoshi for the next hour!

Simply go to PrimeDice.com and click the claim button. Once you reach 50,000 satoshi's you may cashout! This is the quickest way to make profit!

1 hour limited special Tongue

Best of luck all!

Try with this happy hour. Can make some extra if u all have luck and participate.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1038
July 23, 2014, 03:50:57 AM
Actually, I think most campaign owners will simply not allow a user with negative trust (given by a member of the default trust list) to join their campaign, regardless of whether or not the feedback was unfair. Even PD doesn't accept them anymore.

But I completely agree with you on the rest: buying and selling accounts, especially older accounts, and those with previous trades, completely warrants the negative trust, in my view.

That's news to me.
I generally know Stunna as being a rather reasonable person.

Quote from: Stunna
If you are marked a scammer by the community with valid negative trusts with references, you will be denied payment.

Stunna has said that it needs validity and to have proper references.
It would be great if someone with first hand experience with this situation could enlighten us , as I'm pretty sure that Stunna wouldn't withhold payment needlessly.
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1071
July 23, 2014, 01:46:06 AM
There is nothing like "wrong" trust.

It literally means that that person does not trust you !

If I know you as a reliable user , with a lot of trust on the forums , if you sell your account ,  I will be very very suspicious.
Why ?
Because it is very likely that a scammer has bought your account , to scam and you should not be trusted.

You cannot blame anyone for not trusting you.
DefaultTrust is broken in this way , but if you manually set your trust list , you will only see trust ratings from people who you yourself trust. If you trust a person , you should expect the people they trust to be trustworthy.

On the other hand , any good trader knows to check each and every trust rating and will first see why you are untrusted before jumping to conclusions. If you have wrongly got negative trust , you should contact the person who put the negative trust and explain your case. Secondly , even the trader (or in this case the signature campaign owner) should be made aware of the situation. If the negative rating is baseless , they will undnerstand.

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1038
July 23, 2014, 01:38:41 AM

Or at least make it so people have to contact you via a throw-away account, and scrutinize the people contacting you to see if they don't have any contacts to anyone who could go and give you negative trust.

Trades can't be public from now on, ever. There is too much self-moderating and negative trust being given out wrongfully. There should be a trust reset or something, so we can hopefully go back and minimize this happening.

And I don't buy or sell accounts, I'm just suggesting things for anyone out there.

There is nothing like "wrong" trust.

It literally means that that person does not trust you !

If I know you as a reliable user , with a lot of trust on the forums , if you sell your account ,  I will be very very suspicious.
Why ?
Because it is very likely that a scammer has bought your account , to scam and you should not be trusted.

You cannot blame anyone for not trusting you.
DefaultTrust is broken in this way , but if you manually set your trust list , you will only see trust ratings from people who you yourself trust. If you trust a person , you should expect the people they trust to be trustworthy.

On the other hand , any good trader knows to check each and every trust rating and will first see why you are untrusted before jumping to conclusions. If you have wrongly got negative trust , you should contact the person who put the negative trust and explain your case. Secondly , even the trader (or in this case the signature campaign owner) should be made aware of the situation. If the negative rating is baseless , they will understand.
Jump to: